Official and PP releases from Breaking Records

Moderator: Moderators

YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

[OP-WW 10] SM TOWN all over the World

Postby YouJuChan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:55 am

OH EM GEE. What is this?
Yes! Correct! It's finally done! First of all, we are very sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience!
A big thank you to all participants and mixers for creating such a beautiful project! ;A; <3
We hope you like the outcome!

SM THE BALLAD - Breath (Multilingual BR Version)
Spoiler: Show

Lyric

Participants:

Korean
AliveAwakeAloud | Kia~

Japanese
Almighty Cho | Firefly

Chinese
jojibear | xKeirafanx
Mixer: Sai

EXO - Growl (Korean)

Lyric

Participants:

casali | Firefly | xKeirafanx | asuka100492 | Tokyo | Almighty Cho
21cssk | KayKay | juliqaaa | rinzhen | angelnaykka22
Mixer: YouJuChan

Super Junior - Break Down (Chinese)

Lyric

Participants:

Almighty Cho | KayKay | rinzhen
Mixer: Almighty Cho

TVXQ - Wasurenaide (Japanese)

Lyric

Participants:

Sai | Yukidama | casali | Firefly | 21cssk | katzsong
Mixer: Youjuchan

SNSD - The Boys (English)

Lyric

Participants:

Yukidama | jojibear | Kyllia | asuka100492 | Tokyo | xKeirafanx
Mixer: Firefly
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
KayKay
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Re: [OP-WW 10] SM TOWN all over the World

Postby KayKay » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:58 am

when i try to listen to growl.... the boys is playing XD"
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Thank you for pointing out! Changed it now! :) (seems that the growl file wasn't set up for sharing for some reasons XD )
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 pm

YAY a release *__* <33

SM THE BALLAD - Breath (Multilingual BR Version)
Oh the emotions flowing in this were awesome! :D I think it's audible we all did our best to do the song some justice, but i think we did really good ^^ Totally impressed by Meike and Joji for mastering the chinese, Twan for harmonizing with Kia and darn Kia is always so nice to listen to, it's so relaxing ^^ And finally I get to sing duet with Tammy again *-* I think we both can harmonize pretty well, I really like the whole result ^^

EXO - Growl (Korean)
Overall the mix sounds some kind of muffled esp at the chorus in my ears ><' Overall the mixing is amazing besides that with all those echos and whatnots! ^^ And everyone just did really cool in this! It is simply totally enjoyable :D

Super Junior - Break Down (Chinese)
I have to say I was verrry happy with your lines Kay, you did awesome! ^-^ And first time collab with Rin i think for me? You have SO much power it was a pleasure to mix your voice, thank you :3
Mixing that bridge killed me and it doesn't sound a little bit like the original XDD'

TVXQ - Wasurenaide (Japanese)
This has some really deep relaxing sound in it, it was so nice to listen to this! I truly like Kathi's lines best in here! *-* And Mitra's part was pretty good as well!! :3 The others were like the overall masters of BR again <3 And yosha for the parts which have harmonies they sound so awesome!

SNSD - The Boys (English)
Haha this is so cool! :D The low voice in the chorus was OMFG so great O.O And honestly I prefer Meike here the most, the talking parts were even better than the original to me! *-* Anke's verse part was so aweomse too o.o! Everyone did so good though! ^^

Overall this turned out amazing again *-*
We need more projects like this :D (and more projects in general XD')

:dance2:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:30 pm

HI YOU AWESOME PEOPLE PLEASE STOP BEING AWESOME ♥ ;; no actually, please continue being this awesome <3
despite how strongly i dislike the language, my favorite from this is definitely Break Down. the vocals, the mix, THE HARMONIES dang they're all perfect. Closely following in second place is Breath i think. the other songs sound really awesome too huhu ;; FOREVER FANGIRLING OVER ANKE'S RAP PART <3

thanks to the mixers for their hard work, this is totally worth the wait :) ♥

(p.s we should make a JYP/YG OP next imo we do sm songs too often already haha)
asuka100492

Postby asuka100492 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 am

all the songs in this release is awesoooome. like seriously. props esp. to the mixers! ;A; you guys mix so awesomelyyyy (do i not know any other adjective?! lol)

my fave is wasurenaide, the voices are great! it's full of emotiiooons and i cant help but be emotional as well ;~; (and i really have a thing for ballads haha!)

hoooray for the release! congratulations everyone!! :D
Got a long list of k-pop biases
My friends say I'm insane
but I've got a blank space *insert new rookie boygroup member*
and I'll write your name..

twitter | AFF
rinzhen
Debuting
Debuting

Postby rinzhen » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:56 am

Yay, it's up!

I just heard everything, and it's brilliant, honestly.
The mixers have done a good job on the projects ;w;

Breath:
This is the first time I've heard Breath Multilingual altogether, it gives a really raw emotional feel to it ;w;

Growl:
The whole mix sounded like real fun. A little muffled here and there, but I think overall, it's great.

Breakdown:
*HEAVY BREATHING* The amount of effort put into this song. I admit, I've not been the best subordinate for Cho for a first time collab ;A; I am sorrryyyyy~~ *cries* Kay sounds wonderful, Cho is a dear (for being super patient with me) and amazing vocals, I swear to the Holy Bittergourd so ;w; Kudos on this!

Wasurenaide:
DBSK. *huffs* I love the harmonies here. Overall, you all pulled through and done this song quite beautifully.
After this song, I feel like 21cssk will always sound like the female Junsu to me. Urgh. Heart. Pains.

The Boys:
I've done this song before with a group (in the exact same version), and I know how especially hard this song can get. I think the chorus can be snappier in terms of energy, cause I just felt it wasn't fierce enough like how GG was. Everything else, I think you girls did a good job ;w; <3 Kudos!

Otsukare~~<3
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:51 am

"After this song, I feel like 21cssk will always sound like the female Junsu to me." WELPS this is the nicest comment i've ever received thank you so much ;; ♥
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:38 pm

No individual comments from me this time around because there are some songs I really don't like (the songs themselves, not the covers!!) so I find it hard to listen to them often enough to give appropriate comments (; _ ; ) I'm sorry!

But I think everyone really did a great job here! <3 The slower songs definitely had the right emotion and the faster songs had great attitude. The mixing is also amazing (> w <) (Man, Growl must've taken you forever Bigi!! You did a wonderful job with such a huge group!!) Thanks for making another amazing release happen, everyone ♥
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Postby Kia~ » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 pm

Every collab in this project is so nice ♥ The singers did a great job and so did the mixers *A*
I have to mention Breakdown as my favourite despite never really getting into the song haha, the energy and mixing are awesome!!

...and my comment is the laziest ever and I'm sorry for that OTL
uchihasasuke333
Debuting
Debuting

Postby uchihasasuke333 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:46 am

I took the time to listen to all you lovelies! ^^ Here's my opinion on each of them:

Breath: I'm a fan of this song and I really loved how the different languages intertwined with each other. I especially have to give credit to AliveAwakeAloud for sounding exceptionally 8D

Growl: Exactly because EXO is everything to me, I was extra critical, and I think this one could have been better. I absolutely loved the rap part, especially the very last part of it!! ^^ Other than that the voices sometimes didn't feel right together and some lacked a bit of spirit in my opinion.

Break Down: Never heard this song before, but I must say that this is my fav out of the bunch. The harmony was great and all of the individual voices were as well. Bit of a pity that the sound was hollow.. as if you all recorderd it in an empty room, yknow? Also, credit to the girl who started second, because damn that voice *o*

Wasurenaide: Not a big fan of this song, but I loved how you all sang it.. especially the chorus, because sometimes I felt some lines were too low for some of you in the verses. (And why am I not surprised Tammy is in this one XD) And that bridge was love!!

The Boys: I always feel that girls are on their best when singing songs made by girls... but some of these parts were maybe too high for some of you? Rap parts were great though! One of the high notes was great though!! I think it was the second "high" part :D
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Thanks for all the people who gave positive comments for Break Down, I had so much trouble with the effects so I'm happy you like the result ^^
@uchihasasuke333: (i forgot your name i'm sorry x_x') thanks ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
uchihasasuke333
Debuting
Debuting

Postby uchihasasuke333 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Almighty Cho wrote:@uchihasasuke333: (i forgot your name i'm sorry x_x') thanks ^^

Ahaha, no prob, it's Kimberley (nick: Kimba) :3
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Aah right >< mian i will try to remember :)
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Releases”