[OP-J 06] BR goes anime part 2!

Official and PP releases from Breaking Records

Moderator: Moderators

Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

[OP-J 06] BR goes anime part 2!

Postby Sai » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Oh look it's a release, and an OP one at that, and it's almost on time! <3 A huge thank you to all the participants and mixers! Have fun listening and don't forget to comment <3

01. supercell (bakemonogatari) - kimi no shiranai monogatari lyrics
Participants: | Kia~ | HinoePan | Lena | AlmightyCho | xKeirafanx | 21cssk |
Mixer: xKeirafanx
Listen: Show

02. Flow (Naruto) - Go!!! lyrics
Participants: | AlmightyCho | Sai | uchihasasuke333 | rinzhen | asuka100492 | katzsong |
Mixer: AlmightyCho

03. Linked Horizon (shingeki no kyoujin) - guren no yumiya lyrics
Participants: | Firefly | Sai | AlmightyCho | uchihasasuke333 | katzsong | KayKay | rinzhen |
Mixer: Sai

04. MAY's (kimi ni todoke) - kimi ni todoke... lyrics
Participants: | xKeirafanx | rinzhen | Lena | Sai | Anke | 21cssk |
Mixer: rinzhen

05. Splay (Reborn) - Drawing Days lyrics
Participants: | Firefly | Sai | rinzhen | uchihasasuke333 | KayKay |
Mixer: Firefly

06. supercell - watashi e lyrics
Participants: | Kia~ | xKeirafanx | HinoePan | katzsong | Lena |
Mixer: xKeirafanx
Jojibear
BR's Cotton Candy
BR's Cotton Candy

Re: [OP-J 06] BR goes anime part 2!

Postby Jojibear » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:19 pm

a;owie;anlskdfn rolls over all of you.
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Yay it's out!!!!!
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 am

Oh oh oooohhhh a release!!*_* Totally gonna listen to this later!
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:07 am

Wahh there it is *-* Will try to proper listen after school :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
uchihasasuke333
Debuting
Debuting

Postby uchihasasuke333 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Le cry ;A; I can't believe it all turned out so amazing! I especially like the 2 songs I wasn't in :P As to my own projects, I'm pleased with Go! and Guren :3 I now see how I'm still not letting all of my voice out, so I really need to work on that. So that's why my takes sounded really soft :c Might also be my equipment, but probably not XD Anyways, all in all this was a learning experience for me and I enjoyed it a lot ^^ Lots of thanks to all the mixers!! You guys did a splendid job!!
rinzhen
Debuting
Debuting

Postby rinzhen » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:53 am

It's out! *screams*
Kudos to all the singers and the mixers ;w; <3 This is wonderfully put together.
I had fun mixing Kimi ni Todoke loads (even with a lot of panic moments *cries in the corner*) so I hope I did everyone as much justice as I should oTL *rolls out like a tumbleweed*
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:01 pm

*rolls back in*
I honestly really wanted to write personal comments before, but all I would say would be "wow this is so good and it sounds beautiful and you did great and you too and you as well"... ^^"

Overall this turned out really good I think ^^!
Kudos to all the mixers, all did a really good job I think! And thanks to Meike for taking over Bigi's mixing and make the outcome possible this early :)
There might be some little timing or volume mistakes here and there in all mixes, but we all have them so nothing to criticize here from my side, cause it's too hard to even out everything with many people and different qualities :)
I had so much fun mixing GO even though I had not much time at all, but I hope it's satisfying ^^"
Thanks Sai for betaing ^^

So good to hear Anke in a release again q_q! *smooches voice*
Guren turned out like superb, I mean it sounds pretty professional what we did with the choir parts haha :D it was so much fun to record as well ^^ ... even though... THE TALKING PARTS XDD'''

Overall I think every single song sounds just really nice and it's noticeable everyone did their best ^-^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
HinoePan

Postby HinoePan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:30 pm

wahhh it's out //w// thank you for the hard work everyone! I was really happy to have participated!! everything sounds fantastic <3 AND ALSO WOW I'm really loving the blend I have with Cho and Mich in kimi no shiranai monogatari //// overall everything is just lovely CRIES I'm really happy :'D
Sai

Postby Sai » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:36 pm

kimi no shiranai monogatari The participant list for this one is amazing. You all managed to capture the emotion of the song so well <3 I particularly enjoy the Hinoe/Cho/Mich blend, it's definitely one we should keep in mind for future releases!

Go! Hehe I can hear you all smiling. This cover turned out exactly the way I thought it would (which is awesome of course 8D) <3

guren no yumiya I was a little worried when I started mixing this because everyone had a different timing during the chorus parts, but I'm glad it worked out in the end! I think this is also partly because the vocal cut supports us (or adds the male chorus parts because the female chorus parts were super quiet) but we sound wonderful in the acapella too! Rin and Cho blended so well for those high parts. I also have to give a shout out to Mitra's low harmonies, your voice is still so full and "there" even on those lowest notes! <3 I love how much drama we put into the ending Jä~ge~r~ XD

kimi ni todoke... I might have to do a little tutorial on how to mix in my mic because it sounds really sharp (u u) 'tis not your fault though, Rin! It took me forever to find the right EQs for my own mic after I bought it (sigh) Apart from that, I think this turned out awesome too <3

Drawing Days I think it sounds nice, but overall it's missing emotion. So while it's still a great cover, it doesn't really stand out as much as the others... (> _ <) Maybe this is because of the range though, I'm not sure (> _ <);;

watashi e This is easily my favorite on this release! I can't say much more because I just love how this turned out. <3
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:31 pm

I ought to get my lazy bum off the couch and leave some comments~

Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
Mixing this was a lot of fun. I agree with Sai that the Hinoe/Cho/Mich blending is great and should be remembered for the future. I particularly liked everyone's solo lines hahahaha, the enthusiasm was great on everyone's side.

Go!!!
SO.MUCH.FUN. listening to. Everyone is having so much fun and it soaks out of the release. Great job.

Guren no Yumiya
This is so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood! When I betaed this I was already so blown and I still am. The intro itself is...ART. The many layers of harmony sit tight and perfect. It is simply impressing. Everyone shines in their solo lines too.
Also I want to hear more of Kimba after this, I really love your tone.

Kimi ni todoke
I am sorry for my voice sounding like out of the can compared to everyone else. I can't quite explain how that happened. I suppose something was off with my settings? Correct me if I am wrong Rin. All that aside... everyone sounds sweet and angelic in this.

Drawing Days
I have to agree with Sai on this, it lacks a little emotion at parts. I don't know the original all that well however and singing-wise you did well by all means.

Watashi e
The song itself is really beautiful and I had mostly a good time mixing this, it was safe for a few outmaxing/volume issues a quick matter and I think we all sound really good.

On a side note: something we should all (me too) work on is to sing group parts less in our individual style/rhythm and closer to the original. Adjusting the different singing rhythms of all singers to make the part sound tight in timing is a task of hours. For someone timing obsessed like me, I put the most work into that particular part of mixing and after a while it gets simply frustrating.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Releases”