Singers
natsucchi | Sai | xKeirafanx | Kyllia

mixer - natsucchi
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: [PP 262] Hatsune Miku - Senbonzakura

Postby Kyllia » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Oops Cella sent this to me a couple days ago but I wasn't able to release it until now~ Great job everyone loving the energy. I'll have more comments later haha I'm late now that I wrestled with trying to figure out how to make the youtube thing work

P.S. The video is so cool >w<
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:47 pm

(haha I actually got the message today to release it cause she thought you were too busy xD But now you beat me to it haha!)

The videooooo omg! Soooo great! *^*
You girls totally rock this song!
Meike I love your 1st part! I don't know the song, but you sound like an original there *^* All your parts were really lovely!
Ky you sound sooo cute let me cuddle you! Your voice always reminds me of sweet candy *____*
Sai's voice is so mature but it has this special sound that still makes it sooo girly <3
Cella you did an awesome job with the rap omg O_O It's so fast! XD The video is really awesome how did you the beat thingy thats sooo cool! ^____^d

I really enjoyed the song! The 'shouts' in the beginning and inbetween totally gave me fighting spirit XD SSOYA SSOYA SSOYA!! (I dunno for what..it's like 10pm right now..but whatever lol)
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
natsucchi
BR's Vocaloid Master
BR's Vocaloid Master

Postby natsucchi » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:33 am

yaaaaaayy releaaaase \(*v*)/

i enjoyed mixing this a lot~!! everyone was really awesome in this *A*
ky's voice is just soooooo sooooooooooo cute, i just wanna squish you and take you home |D
meike is awesome! i love the contrast between how adorable your voice is when you sing the verse and how you suddenly turn into this fierce beast when rapping, it sounds reaaaally awesome!
sai is the definition of perfection~!! you have no idea how pumped up i was listening to your lines *A* they sound really really good, and the adlibs were just beautiful! *w*
so happy with how this turns out! ><
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri May 01, 2015 10:07 pm

natsucchi - It's very obvious why you love singing vocaloid songs because you can hear how much fun you're having singing them and because they totally suit your voice. :) You're crazy with your rapping you know that right? I don't even know how you manage to rap so fast. Great job on the mixing and video as always!
Sai - I really really liked your parts in this song~ You definitely sound more mature than the rest of us but you still fit the song and with the group very well. And of course those adlibs were :kyaa:
xKeirafanx - That difference between your rapping/adlib voice and singing parts o.o You sound so freakin adorable when you sing but so much attitude when you rap. I love it :)
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon May 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Oh I totally anticipated this release!
Cella PPs are always so cool and original songs XD
Meike's shouting sounds so beast, smexy~ <3
This was pretty much fun to listen to, all your voices balance out each other well I think ^^!
AND that rap was BEAST WTF O_O XD!!!
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon May 04, 2015 8:40 pm

I commented on youtube but then forgot to comment on here OTL

Cella - I admire the energy your voice has when it comes to vocaloid songs. You can just mold your voice to sound so uplifting, cheerful and powerful. Your shouts are great and the rap: impressive! Also amazing job on the mixing. I love what you did with the shouts and the video, it all plays so well together. I'm really proud of being part of this release.
Sai - Ha, your voice stands out well with the mature quality to it. I love the darker, growl-ish sound quality you give, it evens out the rest of our tones. Your adlibs are just fan-tas-tic too. They are amazing.
Ky - ugh, your voice is so.cute.in.this.period. I love your parts so much. Your voice fits well to vocaloid songs I think.

@Miri: your sexy beast husbando <3
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Releases”