[PP 264] FictionJunction - Eternal Blue

Official and PP releases from Breaking Records

Moderator: Moderators

YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

[PP 264] FictionJunction - Eternal Blue

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:30 pm

An ancient PP has been released thanks to the awesome AlmightyCho!
Take a listen to this awesomeness!

Listen: Show
// Coded Lyrics

Vocalists: rin | AlmightyCho | Sai | Firefly | Kia | HinoePan
Mixer: AlmightyCho
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [PP 264] FictionJunction - Eternal Blue

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Wee~ this is finally released ^^
This was such a hard mix somehow cause though the parts were really good it was just... SO much to mix XD the volumes gave me a pretty hard time, I hope you still like the result~

I think this turned out realllly nice! And kudos to the coding, cause it was one reason why this turned out so amazing! And I am just plainly in love with our blending in the kajiuran parts <3
rin: Powerful and flowing rin as always! You fit those songs perfectly and you sang really perfect kajiuran parts, i had to change nothing about them so thanks for that ^^
AlmightyCho: So rare for me to sing an opening, it was really pressuring XD'
Sai: Somehow your high "boku de" in Tammy's chorus was kinda offpitch, I tried to pitch it a bit, but it sounds a bit overeffected now, I'm sorry for that.. >< In my opinion the first chorus you sang sounded a bit like you were in a hurry? The following parts were really nice though! ^^
Firefly: Your feelings in this <3 Not much to add to that.
Kia~: I think this song was so perfect for you, I liked how your voice just blends into the instrumental as it belongs there ^^
HinoePan: You struggled a bit with the higher parts in the end of the song, I pitched your parts a bit at some parts, you still had a nice amount of energy and feeling, so I still like them ^^
Mixer: AlmightyCho:

I demand more comments on this~ imagine it was your pp and you want to hear everyone's opinion ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:54 am

wow box changed their embed player layout again? i didn't realize haha
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! guhhh and it sounds shooooooooooo pretty *_* ♥ the group parts are super awesome and the harmonies are heaven to my ears ♥

Rin perfection. nuff said *A*
Cho i know how you feel, singing the opening is always a huuuge pressure ;; but you did reaaally well! sobs i really envy your voice, your mixing skill, your everythiiiiiiiing T_T
Sai your "kimi no kotoba o shinjite" is sooooooo beautiful <3 some of the higher parts sound a bit weak to me but they still fit so well with the song.
Tammy some notes in the "irareru basho o shinjite tatakau hibi no naka ni" part are a bit flat but other than that ♥ ♥ ♥ your voice is always so pleasant to listen to <3 /steals
Kia WILL YOU EVER FAIL AT ANYTHING ;; ♥ this kind of songs are just made for you ♥
Hinoe i don't think i've heard you a lot in projects? >.< a bit pitchy here and there but overall your voice is really preettyyyy! ♥
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:15 pm

This indeed sounds like a massive mixing task, but the blending of the harmonies is worth it!!

rin - You probably heard this a lot, but your voice is really great. I have absolutely no constructive criticism, I simply enjoy listening to you and this was no exception.
AlmightyCho - Ah yes, the pressure of opening a song...which you absolutely mastered, what a lovely beginning! Your main lines are gorgeous as well.
Sai - I can hear you making efforts with hitting a few of those higher notes, they sound like you are concentrating on them. Your lines in the middle break are absolutely beautiful!
Firefly - I did not realize how much I missed hearing your voice until this. You're having a great time in Japan, right? Your lines are so refreshing, especially because of your voice color.
Kia - You angel, you. I have nothing to say, you just sound lovely.
HinoePan - I believe the few pitch problems I hear here can be helped with a little work on your support. Your voice color is really lovely and definitely contributes to the all over sound of this cover.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Jojibear
BR's Cotton Candy
BR's Cotton Candy

Postby Jojibear » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 pm

where has this been all my life

A few nitpick-y things:
- Hinoe sounded a little strained with her high notes towards the end :< (A little shame)
- Sai's "kimi no kotoba o shinjite"... Because the backing thins out a little there, her vocals came out really strong at that point, which was a bit jarring to me. Maybe it's just that I'm super used to hearing the original and that line is very light and floaty in the original... I'm not saying this as a criticism - the line in itself sounded gorgeous, just that it jarred a little with me because it sounded so strong against a suddenly thinner backing.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:26 am

@mich: they change the layout of the players like every month it seems XD
thank you for your comments <3

@meike: thankies hihi <3

@joji: thank you for your honest comment i appreciate those ^^ i somehow couldn't differ any volumes anymore in the end, so that's probably why i left it too loud haha sorry for that ^^"
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:16 pm

A bit late but still wanted to comment on this! I think the blending of this song is so great! <3 Great mixing job Cho, it must've taken so much time O_o

Rin - What can I say? Totally love your voice, so much strength and depth in it, perfect for this song! :3
AlmightyCho - Love your opening parts! You totally should have those more often! <3 And your other parts are great as well :D
Sai - Ah how I love your voice, could listen to it all day! *_* Great parts, also good job on the head voice parts! (which I still struggle with haha)
Firefly - Straaain in some parts >_<
Kia - Lovely parts, I'm jealous of how effortlessly you hit those high notes! <3
HinoePan - I haven't heard you a lot yet but I think you did really nice! As mentioned before there is a bit of strain at some parts but I think that can be solved with a bit more practice of your support, as Meike said :) Hope to hear you in more projects! <3

Return to “Releases”