Moderator: Moderators

YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

[OP-WW 11] The Power Of BR Part 1

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Is it christmas yet?!?!?! Surpriiiise XD
We finished earlier than planned!
Thanks so much to everyone who participated and took the time to record for this OP <3
Let me all give you a big hug!

Spice Girls - Wannabe
Lyric
Listen: Show

Participants: AlmightyCho | Kyllia | juliqaaa | Jojibear | xKeirafanx | Youjuchan
Mixer: YouJuChan

Spice Girls - Stop
Lyric
Listen: Show

Participants: YouJuChan | AlmightyCho | Kyllia | juliqaaa | Jojibear | xKeirafanx
Mixer: Kyllia
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: [OP-WW 11] The Power Of BR Part 1

Postby Kyllia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:40 pm

Wee only one day late! :) Thanks for participating girls and a special shout out to Cho for covering both songs <3! Individual comments later but Stop was such a breeze to mix because you girls did such a good job!
juliqaaa
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby juliqaaa » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Awesome releases girlies! Thank you for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this! But ahh...sorry to be a pain but my username is not on it ;A; was my parts okay?
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:04 am

OMG sorry Jules for some reason I thought I changed it from before when you covered but I didn't :( I can change my lyrics but Youju will have to change her own~

<3 Thanks again for covering for Juice your parts were amazing, definitely fit the songs~
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Yay for OP release! ^^
And that is a cool new box player I have to say! :O

Spice Girls - Wannabe
AlmightyCho: Totally neither my range nor my style of song to sing, so sorry.. x_x' and what the heck happened to my mic settings my quality has gone worse while recording :(
Kyllia: I felt you made some wise choices in this choosing to sing parts softer instead of belting them out, esp liked the "Now don't go wasting my precious time, " switch to head sounded really subtle and nice ^^
juliqaaa: yay to lovely accent <3 it seems you missed the timing in the "if you really bug me" line, but the following esp the "zigaziga" line sounds really relaxed ^^
Jojibear: I felt you were holding back a bit in the beginning of the song, but the later rap was really enjoyable ^^
xKeirafanx: Your slamyourbodydown last line is so sassy I can't XD i love that ^^ the rapduet with joji was really enjoyable ^^
Youjuchan: haha i love your slamslamslamslam part in the end it sounds really cool ^^!
Mixer: YouJuChan: At some parts the timing seemed a bit off, but the blending in the grey parts is really nice ^^

Spice Girls - Stop:
YouJuChan: I think you lost a bit of control of your voice in the "slow it down read the sign" part, it sounded a bit unstable.. the verse part after mine in the 2nd verse sounded really nice though ^^!
AlmightyCho: see above~
Kyllia: Your beginning part seemed as if you have a better pitch and voice control, me likeys~ ^^
juliqaaa: Your verse solo sounded like you were really comfortable I like that feeling ^^
Jojibear: I think this song was a better range for you, the beginning lines sounded really relaxing ^^
xKeirafanx: You seemed to have fun, I really liked your voice color in the "slow it down read the sign bla" part ^^
Mixer: Kyllia: Your mixing really improves each time I hear it ^^ The blending in the group parts is really nice! ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Oh yeah Cho! Your mic quality for some reason your mic sounded kinda muffled I was surprised cause your mic is usually really clear haha

Thanks for the comments Cho <3 *huggles* Been working on my head voice and I'm a lot more comfortable with it lately than I have before so I'm glad you noticed keke
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:03 am

oh whoah i didn't sign up in because i thought i didn't know the songs and i won't have enough time to learn new songs but it turns out i actually know the first song. now i regret not joining T_T

Both songs sound super enjoyable to listen to! and i really like how nobody stands out too much and how everyone complements each other's voices ♥ and yaaay props to the mixers for being on time!
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Spice Girls - Stop
YouJuChan: I'm really impressed by how you handled the really high parts. I listened to them and was like nope nope nope can't do it haha. You did get a bit pitch'y but the beginning of the 'stop right now' ad lib at the end completely blew me away.
AlmightyCho: Thanks for the last minute coverrr. As always you make the whole song sound that much fuller because you provide like every harmony and background a mixer could ever want <3 and all while sick. You're crazy (in a good way).
juliqaaa: Thanks for covering again I apologize for not changing your name on it. I didn't even remember you were covering cause I thought you were on the original line up instead of juice haha. Loving the accent which is super cute cause the spice girls one of them or something has an accent too so it was so fitting. I really liked your first solo verse haha you sound kinda pouty when you said 'don't even bother'
Jojibear: This is a weird comment but you really sound like Hani in some parts. o.o I'm not sure if you're familiar with her voice but yeah it made me double take when I heard your parts at first haha. You did a great job pitch wise and everything and your timing was impeccable so I used you as a reference for everyone else during the chorus when I did the timing
xKeirafanx: Loved your ad lib :D and pretty much all your lines haha sassy girl songs are just really your thing :P
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Wannabe
I think we are generally all sounding a bit more girlish than the original, but I think the sass is strong in everyone here. Minor timing issues with the mixing and a few harmonies but that's it.
AlmightyCho - Bad microphone *glares* your parts aren't as horrendous as you act them to be? You're definitely contributing to keep a more mature sound to the song and thank you for covering on short notice.
Kyllia - Ah, you really had fun with the rap parts, hm? They sound amazing.
juliqaaa - First of all, thank you for helping out here, you make a great addition the allover sound of this.
Jojibear - Especially in the second verse your rap parts attitude is so spot on, I think I replayed that part several times, just because I loved it so much. You said in the signup post that you can rap Spice Girls and yes, yes you absolutely can.
xKeirafanx - I stumbled over those really really really parts so hard LOL
Youjuchan - The slam slam slam part, gorgeous!

Stop
The group parts are GORGEOUS, holy horse. This was a really balanced coding the result is therefore also really balanced if you ask me.
YouJuChan - End of verse line is a bit shaky, everything else is absolutely lovely.
AlmightyCho - Oh, your voice sounds so gentle and sweet here! *-*
Kyllia - I feel like you have been using your head voice more in this project? It is definitely great to hear and the breathier sound to it is very gorgeous so definitely keep on working on it!
juliqaaa - Are you tired of the "your accent *heart eyes*" yet? As I previously thought, you really fit in nicely here!
Jojibear - Such a pretty opening, my God. In general I love all your lines in this song, you sound splendid.
xKeirafanx - Okay, but did you notice that I did not even sign up for this? You just placed me in here... xD nonetheless this was absolute fun to sing.

-

@Miri: Yes indeed I had fun with Stop and you know my natural sass cannot be stopped once it appears.
@Kyllia: Thank you for coding me that last line in the second verse, at first I thought you were crazy, but then I figured I could actually do it and am happy with myself about it. "sassy girl songs are just really your thing" hahaha, you said it xD
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Jojibear
BR's Cotton Candy
BR's Cotton Candy

Postby Jojibear » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Last time, in Pepe, someone said I sounded like Sorn, this time Ky said I sounded like Hani?????!?!?!?! Eeeeehhh---

SO

THIS WAS FUN

I really enjoyed recording for this, and these mixes sounded so good *U*

My opening lines for Wannabe hahAHAHAAHAHAHA--- /shows herself out.
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:33 am

Wait Keira you didn't sign up for Stop? LOL I blame YouJu I swear I didn't do that on purpose haha but I'm so glad you were there
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:42 pm

@Joji: But the verse rap totally makes up for the little lack of BAM in the beginning so sssssssssssssh!!!!!

@Ky: Correct, I did not sign up xD not because I did not want to sing the song, but because so many people had already signed up and I did not want the song to end as a "everyone gets one line" deal.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
juliqaaa
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby juliqaaa » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:46 pm

I'm so sorry for the late reply and I'm even more sorry Kyllia if it seemed like I made a big deal out of my name being on the post and lyrics :( I was just confused and thought my parts were not a great replacement ;AAAA; I listened back to my parts and I regret that I didn't show more of the British fever side of it! Nonetheless, I really enjoyed being a part of this project (please open up more 90s pop projects like this in the future hehe)

I will comment on everyone's parts when I come home from work tomorrow :D but just one thing, I know you guys compliment my accent a lot but I think you all can really pull off a British accent or at least a British girl group!!! GIRL POWER!!
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh Julia *huggles* you did not make a big deal at all. To be honest when I saw the project was released the first thing I noticed was that your name was not in and before I could shoot Bigi/Ky a note that they have to change it, you commented about it. Don't feel bad. Had I been faster you would not have to spotlight this...
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Silly Jules you should make a fuss if we make a mistake like that I want to make sure we give credit where credit is due :) it was totally our bad

Return to “Releases”