[OP-WW 11] The Power Of BR Part 1

Official and PP releases from Breaking Records

Moderator: Moderators

juliqaaa
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Re: [OP-WW 11] The Power Of BR Part 1

Postby juliqaaa » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:54 pm

;_______; you guys are too sweet and understanding! Thank you for changing it to my name too! <3333

Okay so I'm going to listen to the each song and write my comments as I go :3

Wannabe: OUR CHORUSES ARE AMAZING!!! now we must learn the dance together and perform this on a set of stairs :joyful:
Almighty Cho: - Thank you so much for helping shape the final result and stepping in at the last moment to help the girls out with this release :) your parts are so lovely (are you sure you were not well when you recorded them? heh)
Kyllia: - Your solo parts are super cute!!! I loved yours and Bigi's joint efforts and spin on the 'ha's ^^
me - Cho mentioned that I seemed a little off with my timing with the 'if you really bug me' line and she was right! I found that part the most difficult to record orz. I also wish I was feisty with my 'yo I tell you what I want' lines XD
Jojibear: - YOUR RAP PARTS ARE AWESOME, MOVE OVER SCARY SPICE JOJIBEAR SPICE IS HERE :'D
xKeirafanx - Absolutely LOVED the way your 'ziga zig ah' came out, very refreshing! and 'she's a real lady!!!' I love that you went for your accent because it sounded like you own this song (which you do, we all do ;D)
YouJuchan - Your solo parts make me go all dljfsdkj inside, they added the right pi-zazz to our cover :D

Stop: This one was my favourite out of the two to record and I'm totally in love with our cover :kyaa:
xKeirafanx - Your ad-libs during the final chorus sound very angelic and added a nice finishing touch :3
Almighty Cho - Thank you again Cho, I really liked your lines straight after mine. It was very smooth sounding like chocolate /swoons
Kyllia - I think I've found my new favourite vocalist ahhhh ;_____; the meaning of this song is quite youthful and fun and I think the tone of your voice really captured it!
YouJuchan - Some of the parts you had are not easy in the original song so I'm very proud of your version ^^ I wouldn't have the courage to cover the solo parts you had and I think your efforts pay off right to the end of the song :)
Me - /pats self XDDDD
Jojibear - Your solo lines set us on a path to success. Your harmonies in your solo were really nice too *_____* I also think our joint lines would not have sounded as great if I didn't have you as my lead partner!

Thank you guys for giving me another opportunity to join in a BR project :D this really made me feel right at home (heheh geddit geddit :siwon:) Hope we can release another 90s esque project in the future, hint hint maybe a boyband this time? :P
juliqaaa
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby juliqaaa » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Hey ladies, I know this is very last minute but I'm hosting my weekly radio show next week on Tuesday (it's called Radio Kimchi UK and you can listen to our previous recordings here https://www.mixcloud.com/radiokimchibang/ and read more about us here/the live stream is played here too http://www.theatre4all.com/#!radio/c24vq) and I usually have a theme to go with each of my shows. Next week's one will be about K-Pop/Korean music fan cover artists so I was wondering if I could play the Spice Girls' Stop cover. I know it's not K-Pop but I wanted to use us as a example of a range of collab artists coming together :)

It's hard to explain but I will not mention any of your names on air if you do not wish me to do so. All I wanted to do is just ask whether I could play this cover on my show and if any of you guys have any words to say about it, and why you chose to participate? :3 Please let me know your thoughts by Monday.
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:32 am

I'm fine with it :) our covers are public if anyone wanted to listen to them anyways.
juliqaaa
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby juliqaaa » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Thanks Kyllia!

I've placed it into my playlist and will give a shoutout to BR tonight on my radio show! If anyone has time to tune in, I'll be going live from 7pm - 8pm (UK time GMT+1) and you can hear me through these links http://www.theatre4all.com/#!radio/c24vq http://www.kingstongreenradio.org.uk

Please feel free to send the links around to family and friends, we also have a Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioKimchiUK and Twitter https://twitter.com/radiokimchiUK :) sorry for plugging so much but I didn't know where else to post :(
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:14 pm

OMG …. OK WAIT …. Now that I check this thread again…like…. I totally forgot…. or more…. I actually thought I already did…. so I checked my twitter and such… I'M SOOOO SORRY JULES ;A; It was so busy when releasing this (I actually wrote the post while on the train so I can release this in the short time I had between getting home, getting my stuff and leaving again) so I just copied and paste and totally forgot to change when releasing ;A; Then I read the comments and I am 100% sure I wrote you on twitter how I'm so sorry about the name…but I checked my twitter again, and … I apparently didnt? I can't find the tweet I thought I wrote ;___;
Anyways, again, I'm soooo sorry I forgot to put your name and PLEASE never be afraid to point that out. (And I totally just changed the lyrics now too.. I can't even express how sorry I am T____T /pabo/ )

And I didn't even leave comments…. I put the blame to the crazy time that was july+august…and promise to write one this week! ;A; #I'msuchabadmod
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter

Return to “Releases”