Almighty Cho | Kyllia | xKeirafanx
Mixing: Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [PP 267] Fifth Harmony feat. Kid Ink - Worth It

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:28 am

Finally it's released~ :joyful:
*can'tevencomeupwithhowsorrysheisagainthatthisissolateandiamprobablytheslowestmixerthereeverwas...* sorry ^^"

Thanks Ky for releasing so fast! ^^
And of course thanks Ky and Meike for joining and Meike for being a strict beta with me until this sounded the way it does now hihi~ ^^
I really like how this turned out, I hope everyone enjoys what they hear as well! ^^

Almighty Cho: *sounds like she needs to shave her vocal chords* XD
Kyllia: I can't even say how IMPRESSED I am with your lines! Esp your first verse solo, it is so darn SMEXY and grown up in sound, I think it is amazing and I am so happy with your lines, you did great! And your speaking parts in the chorusses sound damn much like the original! :D
xKeirafanx: Why did I know that you would just pawn this with your retro-sexiness if I can say it like this xD Your verse part fits you so damn much XD! And you did so well on the rap I think, you totally gave it an own new color! ^^
Mixing: Almighty Cho: *latelatelate* Yep I had some problems with timing this time which is a rarity for me, but gladly Meike could help me with it! ^^

Again I'm proud how this turned out, thanks girls for making this possible! :joyful: :siwon:

I'll give my best to open new PPs and actually be somewhat on time! (I'll never be on time anyways, so I'm just trynna get it close enough |D')
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
juliqaaa
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby juliqaaa » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:41 pm

oooh I'm loving this PP's style~~ :dance2:

Fifth Harmony is no joke vocal wise but you ladies rocked it so much that I think I should give you the nickname of Third Beat! XD

Group: All of your group parts were nice and although all of your vocals are quite different from one another, the song was perfectly balanced in the harmonies and when you divided the group lines between each other. Your joint efforts in 'Come harder just because' was a w e s o m e.
xKeirafanx Your first verse makes me so :kyaa: it sounds like you're so effortlessly down with the music! Your whispering line 'I don't like it, like it too soft' made me feel like I needed to go out and get some air, it was too much for me :bluut: (in a good way haha) do you rap usually? I would love to hear more of it!
Kyllia You added a sweet tone to the song, especially the first two lines of your first verse! And your pronunciation with the words that end with a 'uh' kind of sound was a nice contrast to your previous lines too.
Almighty Cho The way you sound during singing and rapping are so different, that I felt like I was listening to two individuals! Haha. I also especially liked how your repeated 'with it's came out. Mixing was great too, you seem to have matched the levels of everyone very well :)
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:46 am

Hehe thanks for the comments guys I'm flattered <3

Almighty Cho: I feel like I wish you had more lines since it seemed like the whole first part was just me and Keira then anticipation and you finally came in haha. That hairy rapping! It's weird but I really really liked those background 'ahhh' parts
xKeirafanx: I really enjoyed your rap parts cause it was very different from the original and of course you brought your sassy side :P I think your singing parts were way better than mine I'm jealous!

In terms of mixing, thanks for putting all the endless work to perfect it :D I know how easy it is to just give up on a mix and release it haha it sounded very good. I wish the chorus sounded a bit fuller if we had more people but that's not on you :) Those echoes were on pointtt
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 am

@jules: Wow thanks for your comment on this PP! I like Third Beat XD!
OMG you dunno how much problems I have with pronouncing a "th" so the "with it"s were SO hard to do for me, I'm glad it turned out ok! ^^

@ky: Haha yeah distributing was a bit hard on this one, but i'm glad I gave the verses to Meike and you ^^! Ahaha I'm glad you liked the aaahs :D Ah yeah I tried to make the chorus sound fuller already with putting the doubles in other channels and adding effects, but it still was not full enough |D'
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Yeahh it's hard with 3 people only and the original has like men's voices in it too I think
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:15 pm

I can finally comment to this project!

I tottaaallly love it! I listened to this song so many times during the summer and it always lifted up my mood haha :D You girls totally made me smile throughout the whole song :D

Almighty Cho: The mixing is grrreat! The groupparts sound so good! *^* Love your lines soooooo much! Especially your hairy verse/rap part wahaha! It was so fitting no need to shave! ;)
Kyllia: Maybe because I love listening to native english speakers even if the difference between your three are just minimal but I really loooveeed listening to your parts! Just on spot!
xKeirafanx: Your first lines? OMG GIRL YOU SO FIERCE! <3 Not just your first lines but EVERY line of yours are just PERFECT <3

Really like this release! :WOW:
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter

Return to “Releases”