Daesung - Kyllia
Seungri - 21cssk
mixer: 21cssk
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Re: [PP 268] Big Bang - If You

Postby 21cssk » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:03 am

Yukidama sobs you one living angel. your opening note already brought tears to my eyes because it's soooooo beautifuuuuul guhh ;A; ♥ the bridge was a bit too low for you but i think it's also too low for everyone so that's perfectly okaaay and you still sound like an angel anyway XDD
KayKay i think we're rarely in a release together? ;; i'm so happy we have this chance to sing with you! there's something very addictive about your voice, especially during the "uri jogeum swipge gal suneun eopseulkka" parts <33 looking forward to being in more projects with you! :D
Kyllia i'm so glad you take Daesung's part because you nailed iiiiit. it was very different from Daesung's way of singing but i enjoyed it just as much! anyways, thankyou so much for betaing and releasing ;3; ♥
juliqaaa I REALLY LIKE YOUR BRIDGE PAAAART like reallyyyyy i keep replaying it while i was mixing haha ♥ you did really great omg how come you even have doubts taking Taeyang's part in the first place ;;

again, sorry for being super late with this T~T i still hope you guys enjoy the outcome heehee ♥
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:17 pm

Yaaay A release! The song was soo deep so I'm happy you girls pitched it a bit higher at some parts *^* All the voices are just so heavenly <3
Kaykay got that one part that just breaks my heart ;; Everyone was on point with the emotion it just makes the whole song amazing! Truly was worth the wait <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

This is super gorgeous!!! :rabu:

Yukidama - You opened the song so beautifully I held my breath so I wouldn't miss a note, just. Your voice is coming out with its clear sound here so gorgeously
KayKay - You are shining so brightly here. The emotions are spot on in your parts, you sound so breakable and UGH, I honestly think yours are my favorite in this release.
juliqaaa - The adlibs are lovely and I appreciate that you did not try to overpower notes the way Taeyang sometimes does.
Kyllia - Daesung's parts, uuh, but I was worried for no reason. Especially the middle break part is just gorgeous.
21cssk - Mich~ long time no hear. Love that first verse and don't worry, this was worth waiting for. I don't know what the mix was like before beta, but I personally don't have complaints about this final mix at all (and we all know I'm so picky about timing and stuff).
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Yukidama - I agree with Keira those opening lines just completely set the tone for the whole song and sound amazing!
KayKay - Wow almost didn't recognize your voice. How you sang your lines fit the emotions of the song so well :O Participate in more songs with us!!
juliqaaa - Aww you sounded so sweet and nice in this and I loved our bridge together :D
21cssk - Miss your voice! You and Yuki made a great first verse together. :P Not much else to say since smooth soft songs like this fit you well as always :)
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:01 pm

Not sure if it's because I haven't heard you guys sing in a while but everyone sounds like they improved so much.

@Anke: The emotion in your voice is so real. I can hear the hurt and pain in your singing. It makes the song so much better because you opened with such emotion.

@Mich: You've improved so much Mich. You have so much control over your voice. The little vibratos, the way you end each line, they all fit so well with the song. I can close my eyes and drift with each word.

@KayKay: I love how you did the little vocal fries at the beginning of each word. It added a unique emotion to the song that's contrasting in a good way to the rest.

@Nat: Your pronunciation keeps getting better every time I hear you. :joyful:

@juliqaaa: Have I heard you rap before? Your rhythm is on point. There are certain parts where it sounds like you've gained a bit more confidence, your voice sounds clearer and better supported. Those part sound s really awesome. You have a strong voice hidden in there somewhere.

Overall this is a great release! I've never listened to this song but I think I'm in love with it now... Thanks :D
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:14 am

Oh I didn't comment on this yet? I thought I did |D'
So good to hear Anke in a release, all you girls need to be more active here again!

I especially like the group "If you"s here, they sound really desperately sad :( <3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Releases”