[OP-SP 13] Christmas at BR 2015

Official and PP releases from Breaking Records

Moderator: Moderators

Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

[OP-SP 13] Christmas at BR 2015

Postby Kyllia » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a fantastic relaxing holiday. Enjoy our lovely Christmas project and thanks to all our participants and or Poker helpers, Cho and Keira! :kissu:

~

Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby

Lyrics

Listen: Show

xKeirafanx | Kyllia | Almighty Cho | YouJuChan | Honey | juliqaaa

Mixer - xKeirafanx

~

Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - Mele Kalikimaka (Hawaiian Christmas Song)

Lyrics

Almighty Cho | xKeirafanx | YouJuChan | natsucchi

Mixer - Almighty Cho

~

Buono! - Winter Story

Lyrics

Kyllia | Almighty Cho | xKeirafanx

Mixer - Kyllia

~

Gayla Peevey - I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

Lyrics

Almighty Cho Solo

Mixer - Almighty Cho

~

Yuki no Hana (Multi-language Ver.)

Lyrics

Watch: Show

Noræon
Tammy | Haneul | Keira | Cho | Sai
Mixer - Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [OP-SP 13] Christmas at BR 2015

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Merry Christmas BR~and a Happy New Year to follow~! :kissu: :kyaa: :rabu: :WOW:
Bless you all~!

And thanks for all hard work to bring out this warming winter OP! :lollipop:

I shall comment later~ :3
But for now I hope you enjoy the releases as much as I do! ^^
The Noraeon cover misses the lyrics btw ><
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Oops haha I thought I had that :p I'll go put it in
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Hooray, it is Christmas release :omnomnom:

Santa Baby :nosebleed:
This was fairly easy to mix, just had to adjust some more about the volumes and tightness of the group parts. Thank you that everyone tried their best to be sexy, I totally love the result!

Mele Kalikimaka
This has been loads of fun to sing and especially Bigi sounds super cheerful here.
Since my Mom has been singing this song for Christmas every year in the square dance club she teaches I played her this and she is totally in love with it. She even wants me to send it to my grandparents for a listen.

Winter Story
Ky you sound super cute! Shame that the instrumental is a bit loud.

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas :ahaha:
This is perfect, I am so glad I told you about the song. Of course it is out of question now that I ever cover it. This is too amusing and you carry the mood of the song so well.

Yuki no Hana
I beta-ed this and I think it is really gorgeous.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Thanks Keira and I can turn down the instrumental if you think it's too loud. I realized after having Tuan beta it that something is wrong with my earphones and how I perceive the instrumental is different from other people x.x
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:43 pm

That would probably be a good idea. I guess we should get you new earphones for Christmas? ^3^
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:26 am

Overall comments coming up~

Also I must say.. even if you don't want to comment on the songs itself.. this is a good thread to wish the other members a Merry Christmas at least.

Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
This is so innocently-notinnocently-smexy haha I love it~ *grabs husbando and carries away*
Darn Ky, you develop into a sexy singer here XD First Worth It, now this hehe good job ^^
And mian for my mic again ><

This was so~ much fun to record xD I'm so glad we did this song, cause it sounds like you girls had fun with it, too and I must say I am totally in love with the groupparts, we blend really well! ^^
@meike: Wow :0 That is like a really big compliment, I'm so glad she likes it *-*

Buono! - Winter Story
Haha we make a good trio I have to say! The mixing is really on spot besides the instrumental being too loud as Meike already said ^^

OMG when i heard this the first time, I knew this is my soulmate-song or something XD Shoutout to husbando XD <3
I mean this describes my whole life too well XD As long as I get a hippo, you can wish for one too ;)

This turned out really nice, despite Tammy's mic being a poopoo to us, but I am SO glad she rerecorded all her parts, because before the mic was even worse with other settings, but like this it doesn't sound as bad anymore ^^!
Also there were not many things for me to do while mixing, so thanks for that ^^

And thanks to Meike and Tammy for helping me with betaing throughout the songs <3

With this following the Merry Christmas time I hope everyone gets a good start into 2016! A Happy New Year, I hope you will all be healthy and we can have loads of fun together, no matter in which way ^^
:kissu:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Keke I tried to be sexy thanks Cho :D working on the whole emotions thing when singing too :P

Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
I thought everyone did an amaaaazing job on this song! I loved how sexy and seductive everyone sounded. And I personally had so much fun singing this :P I'd have to point out that I totally fangirl giggled at Honey's 'Santa cutie~' and Jules' 'Let's see if you believe in me'. And again I love hearing all the little accents x :kyaa:

I didn't like this song too much when I first listened but I really really like this 'girl version' of the song. You guys made it sound so fun and holiday spirit'y. YouJu's parts were just really spot on with the

Buono! - Winter Story
Thanks for the great lines girls :D This was pretty easy to mix except timing the chorus together a bit haha. I still need to get around to reducing the instrumental but I've been out a lot so I haven't had time to sit down and really work on it. I thought it turned out great and thanks to Cho for the harmonies :D

Hehe like I said to you in my PM I was totally thinking about this song too, but I don't think I could sing it for very long without it irritating me haha. It's such a fun song and you can totally hear how much fun you have singing it Cho!

Loooove this song! You girls did so well as always. The way you all sung really matched each other even though I know you all have a bit little different singing styles. And dang I missed Sai's voice :P I think Tammy really shined here so a bit sad about the mic :( but that first chorus along with Keira *shiverrr*
Honey
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Postby Honey » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Happy new year and merry belated christmas to everyone~ This past few weeks have been so stressful, I didn't even get to listen to this release! This marks my part-return to BR. I plan on joining the one or other song in the future. I kind of stopped following all the lovely music recently, mostly because I can't get away from annoying fangirls so I'm only up to date with NEWS and U-KISS, but I'll try and make a comeback so I can join projects here, too. XD

Santa Baby: Sexy and lovely~ I can't tell you who's parts I love most because you all sound sexy and at the same time everyone sports a different sexy. Love it. =D

Mele Kalikimaka: Didn't know it much before this release but this version of the song rocks and I totally need it on my ipod XDDD Harmonies make this sound so nice~

Winter Story: Yaaay, J-Pop Christmas song~! Rocking and strong. Kyllia rocks that singing style that many J-Pop girls have, that reminds me so much of Morning Musume. =D

I want a Hippopotamus: LOL XDD What is this song!? XD Sung so well but those lyrics! My sister could sing that song with Olaf... She pretty much only got Olaf-related stuff for X-Mas... *haha* Anway, thanks for a great solo ^^

Yuki no Hana: A very well done and touching song! The Korean parts messed with my mind, since I didn't expect them at first *haha* I love Sai and Keira in here~

Thanks for this great release, everyone! Thanks as well to the mixers. I am no good with mixing and thankful for your hard work~!
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:47 am

Glad to have you back Honey :D hope things will be less stressful for you from now on! :)

Return to “Releases”