[PP 270] Mamamoo - 우리끼리 (Words Don't Come Easy)

Official and PP releases from Breaking Records

Moderator: Moderators

Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

[PP 270] Mamamoo - 우리끼리 (Words Don't Come Easy)

Postby Sai » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 am

Meike is back with another lovely project - let's jazz it up, everyone!

Lyrics

Team Words Don't Come Easy
xkeirafanx | Sai | YouJuChan | 21cssk | Almighty Cho

Listen: Show
Sai

Re: [PP 270] Mamamoo - 우리끼리 (Words Don't Come Easy)

Postby Sai » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:39 am

This is such a lovely, mellow release - I love how everyone sang this, and good job on the mixing, Meike! (^-^//

Meike: Both your singing and rap parts sound so good - the attitude in the rap is spot-on, and these sort of jazzy ballads suit your voice very well.
Sai: My mic stands out a little because it places a higher emphasis on highs than lows, AND because the acoustic in my room is horrible, sorry about that :(
Bigi: I love your parts, as always! I think the chorus where you alternate lines with Mich sounds especially great, I love your voices together. You bring a nice mature sound into this group. :)
Mich: What happened with your mic during your verse? (; ; ) Other than that, spot-on as always--I can tell how much you enjoy singing Mamamoo songs in every Mamamoo release that you're part of, and your voice is so versatile! I'm impressed by how well you fit all kinds of genres.
Cho: Holy... your rap parts are so sexy I can't. (* _ *) This is such a nice range for you too! I love your low notes, and the way you sang the chorus. <3
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Yay for release~ *-*

xkeirafanx: Husbando.. come here you smexy rap something <3 *cuddles close* "When we come together sexy things happen" ? xD!
Sai: You should sing this style of songs more with us keke, totally love your opening solo ^^
YouJuChan: Very nice lines, I especially love the "Tteugeowojin Touch" chorus line *-*
21cssk: Mich in a release again ! You should join more songs again or open own PPs :D Your mic failed a bit in your first solo haha but your lines were so nice :3
Almighty Cho:
Mixer - xkeirafanx: We blend so nice in the group parts, totally loving it <3 I'm sure it was a fight of getting the volumes right for the difference of mics we had here (especially mine which is kind of broken I think, it always sounds so weird...)

:WOW:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
juliqaaa
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby juliqaaa » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:25 pm

:joyful: YAAAAAAAY ANOTHER BR RELEASE! Listening to this made my day :3

Everyone sounds so lush! :kyaa: I can't choose my favourite parts in general but I think even from the first listen, I have favourite parts from every individual! I JUST LIKE IT ALL! :kissu:

I'll comment on individual parts when I've listened to it a few more times, if that's okay? ^^
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:42 pm

:rabu:

I want to thank you ladies so much for joining the project and submitting in time. My apologies for delaying this by two weeks. It was a pleasure mixing this, I enjoyed all your takes very much in the raw already. I have nothing negative to say at all.

xkeirafanx
Sai - The joy you have singing Mamamoo is very apparent in your voice. I think this jazzy sound fit well with your voice and the opener is gorgeous.
YouJuChan - My favorite lines for you are definitely the chorus parts, they are spot on with the attitude.
21cssk - I am sorry that I couldn't fix the noise at the beginning of your first solo. It was either leaving it that way or you sounding like singing in a can - you see what I decided on. Putting that aside I thoroughly enjoyed your takes
Almighty Cho - First playing your rap with the music I was taken off guard how damn sexy it sounded. They stand out the most from your parts here, they are plain perfect.

@Sai & Miri: I had no problems with your mics, only had to raise the volumes of your takes more than with the rest. Breathe. It didn't leave any negative footprint on the mix.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Sai: halsdkfhlahf you awesomesauce i can't even pick a favorite part <3<3<3 you did so well i'd believe it if i haven't heard this song before and someone said you're the real singer ;;
Bigi: i could already imagine how you'd sound in this song even when you sign up and it turned out way better than i could imagine it sobsssss ;; and I agree with everyone else your chorus lines are my favorite ♥♥♥
Cho: HOW DID YOU SOUND THAT SEXY??? HALSKDHFKH /dies
Meike: woohoooo rapper!Meike again <3 my mind always registers you always as a singer not a rapper but i guess it should change soon ahaha this is just plain awesome, you grabbed the feeling and flow really well ♥ and your singing lines are also really pretty, too bad they're short :(

@Meike: oh reallyy? even a bit vocal removal couldn't remove it without affecting the takes? :o it usually works for me ahh i don't know why it doesn't now ;;
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Waaahhh this release *___* I've been listening to this cover for a the past day sand gosh I'm just so inlove with all of your voices ;; I don't even know what to comment lol (literally "Words don't come easy")

Sai: ahh your 1st verse ;~~; Your parts just totally give me goosebumps <3 Everything was just on SPOT! Your first line in the pre chorus totally made me go "HA! SO PERFECT!" haha!
Meike: Waaaahhhh! Your rap though!! Soo sexy <3 I totally felt it *_* You and Cho make such a great combination!
Mich: You could just hum and I'll probably Be just as smitten XD Really loved your parts!
Cho: So much sexyness I couldn't handle! I really liked your chorus! And your rap! Like mentioned in my comment for Meike, u and Meike really blended well! *_*

Wah I didn't think you girls would like my chorus XD The first time I listened to it I was like "Meeehhh my nose" cause I remember having a blocked nose when recording it and I could totally hear it XD But I'm glad you still liked it <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter

Return to “Releases”