Moderator: Moderators

Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

[PP 271] LABOUM - AALOW AALOW

Postby Tuan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Coded Lyrics
Listen: Show

Thanks to Mich for being super awesome and mixing this. Everyone did so well and definitely sounded cute ^_^
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: [PP 271] LABOUM - AALOW AALOW

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:12 pm

IT'S OUT!!!! Such a cute release~ thanks for hosting the PP, Tuan!

Purple: Honey - Oh hey, it's wonderful to hear you again! One or two pitchy moments, otherwise enjoyed all your lines.
Green: xKeirafanx - A bit thin at points, otherwise I'm super satisfied with this.
Pink: 21cssk - All your lines are beautiful, there's nothing more I can say!
Blue: Kyllia - Again a song where your cute voice absolute shines. I think the song really suits you.

Who did the background aaaaaahs, because thank you, they add to making the song sound a little fuller.

Mixing: 21cssk - Sweet job with the volumes, Mich! I hear a few teeny tiny timing issues, but I'm hyper timing picky and they aren't disturbing the sound of the mix at all.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:11 am

Oh another release yay ~ :3
I hope we have moooore releases soon D:

Maybe you could add a list of who sings what and who the mixer is please? I looked it up in the PP thread now, but just from the colors some might not be able to tell who is singing what here :)

Not a big fan of this song to say first, but you girls did it pretty cute :3 Though there were some little pitchy parts overall still enjoyable ^^ Especially loved the group blending and from there in the "oh oh oh oh oh ah oh oh oh oh oh yeah!" part after the first chorus :D
Purple - Honey: Missed your voice here, you should join more projects again ^^ Your bridge line was splendid !
Green - xKeirafanx: Haha this could've been your song entirely, you fit the color of this song so well, really enjoyed your chorus lead as well :3
Pink - 21cssk: Mich slays away again, nuff said XD
Blue - Kyllia: You fit cute songs really well hihi, really good job on your lines ^^
Mixer: 21cssk: The blending in the chorus is really great really like it, though it sounds a bit like.. in a big room? Otherwise really like it ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Why doesn't this have more replies, it's sooooooooooooooo cute ;A;
Everyone shines in this. I feel like everyone had fun singing this and it really transcends~ \o/ *dances away*

Return to “Releases”