BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

[PP 272] Kalafina - moonfesta

Postby Sai » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:05 pm

lyrics
Vocalists: Sai | xKeirafanx | 21cssk | Firefly | Almighty Cho
Mix: Sai
Beta: Meike (thank you love!)
It's about a week early, so... happy early birthday to me! 8D Thank you ladies for making this a wonderful early birthday present <3 I hope everyone enjoys this short but fun cover!

Listen!: Show
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [PP 272] Kalafina - moonfesta

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:00 am

Yay it's released~ *-*
I've grown such a love for this song after recording it haha so happy I joined this though I couldn't give it my best again..^^"

I love how you girls did the beginning of the song, your unique colors blend really well together ^^!
I also love how group1 and 2 blended with each other, Sai you made those up well :3
I wished the song would be even longer haha it's too short to enjoy :D
Sai: I am totally in love with your beginning line, it sounds like a professional dub-voice-actress in an anime :D
xKeirafanx: You had fun while recording hehe, really like your lines <3
21cssk: You sound really smooth in your lines, totally love it ^^
Firefly: Paired with you again hihi :3 You are so good in opening songs, i'm envious!
Almighty Cho:
Mix: Sai: Sorry for troubling with my mic again, I think I need a new one, the quality is screwed up.. x.x
The group parts blended really well, great job on that! I'm sure it was hard to not get a timing chaos in the last chorus omg XD great job :3
Also thanks to Meike for betaing ^^
I don't wish a happy early birthday cause that's supposed to bring bad luck 8D Wait some more days XD! <3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

This was such a joy to beta, mostly because I enjoy hearing things before everyone else, not even going to lie :keke:
Thanks for your patience with my detailed fumbling, Sai.

Sai - first of all good coding for this, secondly nothing else to say than that you sound gorgeous
xKeirafanx
21cssk - every time I hear your voice I have the same "whoa" reaction at the beauty of your voice tone and this was no exception
Firefly - Wonderful opening there and I'm glad to have you
Almighty Cho - Ha~ I love when your voice goes soft like it does here.

I think the group coding was clever, because the blending is a feast to the ears. Just... why so short ;;;;;;;; I could listen to an extensive play of ten minutes or so. The song is gorgeous and everyone sounded just wonderful.

@Miri: Yep, I did and I agree, I liked the song but after recording I entirely loved it.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Postby Kia~ » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Late comment is late but ugh I just want to cry for missing this, it's one of my favourite Kalafina songs T_T
You girls sang this so beautifully, everyone sound gorgeous individually and the blending is great~ I could just listen to this forever ahaha ♥
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:15 pm

You would have sounded wonderful in this! <33
Thanks for the comment :3

(I wished there would be an instrumental for tetotetometome though that is like the most perfect song ever q.q)
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:40 pm

What a great song and awesome mixing. I love the blending of everyone. This is such a well balanced cover. I just laid back and enjoyed listening, there wasn't a single cringe~y note, everything and everyone sounded so good *3*

Return to “Releases”