[PP 274] Wonder Girls - I Feel You

Official and PP releases from Breaking Records

Moderator: Moderators

xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

[PP 274] Wonder Girls - I Feel You

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:56 pm

It is done! We finally have our first release of 2017 - and two teams at that!

Lyrics

Team Baby Don't Play
Yubin - Almighty Cho
Yeeun - Kia~
Hyerim - xKeirafanx
Sunmi - juliqaaa
Mixer: xKeirafanx

Listen: Show

Team One Black Night
Yubin - Yukidama
Yeeun - YouJuChan
Hyerim - dbangshinee
Sunmi - Sai
Mixer: Yukidama

Listen: Show

BR, are you feeling this? :siwon:
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: [PP 274] Wonder Girls - I Feel You

Postby YouJuChan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:59 pm

:kyaa: :kyaa: :kyaa:

Both versions are AMAZING! I totally enjoyed listening to it :cry:
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 am

IT'S OOUUUUUUUUUUT! Thanks Meike for pulling through! *_____* You sound super cute here by the way, really enjoyed your parts.

Even though I didn't have any singing line I believe this song to be super hard to sing so everyone did a great job.

Miri definitely beat me to that rap xD you sounded so sekushi *_*
I also really loved Sai's powerful chorus vocals <3
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 am

@Anke thank you love <33

I really enjoyed both versions--it's always nice when both teams tackle the song in a different style, I think! I was especially impressed with both raps, don't put yourselves down, you both sound great! (--I almost didn't recognize Anke's speaking voice in the beginning, so deep! (* O *))
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Postby Kia~ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:06 pm

(Late comment is late but...)

I think both teams did a great job, and just like Sai said, it's great to hear both teams singing the same song with different styles. Everyone did great but I have to mention the rappers, Cho and Anke, who both sound so cool and made me envious of their rapping skills (:D), and Sai, I really loved the energy and emotion you put into the choruses~
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Late comment is late~

First off, thanks so much Meike for hosting this PP, it was so much fun to record! <3

Team Baby Don't Play
Yubin - Almighty Cho:
Yeeun - Kia~: Always delighted to hear you in korean releases! Especially loving your after-chorus "jeomjeom deo ppajyeoman ga" <3
Hyerim - xKeirafanx: Digging a Meike in WG releases always, because duh you fit this so well ;)
Sunmi - juliqaaa: So happy to be collaborating with you ^^ I think on the higher parts in the chorus you "thought" a bit too much? It sounds a bit too concentrated which leads to a bit of a forced sound.. otherwise your voicecolor fits this song really well I think :3
Mixer: xKeirafanx: First off group blending is much love as always <3 The effects are on point as well, especially loving the echoythingy you put on my lines in the beginning! For some parts the timing sounded a tiny bit too late for me though which made it a bit hard to have a nice-flowing-listen, otherwise niceu job ^^

Team One Black Night
Yubin - Yukidama: I totally love how you gave the lines your own vibe, while me stuck to the original a lot! Smexy "baby" ;) Great job on the rap ^^!
Yeeun - YouJuChan: Slaying your lines so much, darn~ :D Not much more to say XD Just great~
Hyerim - dbangshinee: So happy to be able to enjoy your voice in a release! I hope you will join a lot more in the future again <3 You sounded great!
Sunmi - Sai: Couldn't quite picture you in this song first honestly, but it was a pleasure, emotions on point! ^^
Mixer: Yukidama: The mix sounds superb to me, the effects are on point as well in this team and you managed to balance everything out with another, really fun to listen to ^^

We should do more Wonder Girls covers in memorial :o.o:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Releases”