Official and PP releases from Breaking Records

Moderator: Moderators

Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

[PP 276] Flower - Nettaigyo no Namida

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:25 pm

A new lovely release from our Kia~! :rabu:
Enjoy listening and don't forget to comment~ ;)

LYRICS

SINGERS: Kia | Lena | Wolfy | Sai
MIXER: Kia

Listen: Show

Listen to Acapella Version: Show

Watch on Youtube: Show

Sorry I had tiny problems with embedding, I hope it works for everyone even though it looks weird.. if someone knows what mistake I made please tell me and I'll change the playerlook :)

:happy: :joyful:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Re: [PP 276] Flower - Nettaigyo no Namida

Postby Kia~ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Yayy it's out! Can I say that I'm really proud of how this turned out!! I knew I could count on you three to deliver such pretty lines for me to work on *___*

Lena, you have a kind of gentleness in your voice in this that makes it very relaxing to listen to, your lines are very pretty~ As for Sai, I love the emotion you put in this, you sound perfect. Thank you for doing the background vocals as well, they really helped me make this sound so nice :D Wolfy sounds gorgeous as usual, I especially love your verse part *_*

Thank you ladies for participating ♥♥
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 am

i c an't listen to the box embedded player? D: but i dunno what's wrong with it either and i can listen to youtube so no problem XD

this is such a pretty release <3 the group parts with all the harmonies is very prettyyyy *0* ♥

I rarely hear Wolfy sing except in some collabs in Kia's Youtube but I adore your voice soooo so so so much i could listen to it all day ;; ♥ Sai's lines are gorgeous as always, and i especially love the last line, such a pretty ending to a pretty collab. <3 Kia's high notes are just heavenly. this is such a perfect song for you omg everything is so beautifully on spot ♥♥♥ Lena's verses are really purreeeetttyy *~* and your "wasuretai wasurerarenai" part hdlakflhlhasldf
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Finally having time to comment~

Kia~: Really loving your lines, you sound really relaxed and emotional <3
Lena: Really missing your voice, I hope I can hear you in a lot more releases! Nice lines ^^
Wolfy: Darn that intro sounded like an original release! You fit those songs so well! Amazing <3
Sai: Sai in japanese is always goals! You sound really dramatically-into-it <3
MIXER: Kia: Mixing sounds really great! Timing, volumes and effects are very balanced out, great job ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Releases”