Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

[PP 278] μ's (Love Live) - Snow Halation

Postby Sai » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Vocalists: SAI, vanillil, Lena, xKeirafanx
Mixer: SAI

Lyrics

Thank you three for indulging me in my current Love Live obsession! <3 I'm so happy with how this turned out, the blending is so good aah let's cover more LL songs together!! (; w ; Everyone, please enjoy our rendition of "Snow Halation" - not in time for the holidays as I had originally planned, but still definitely in time for winter. <3 Happy new year #BRIANs!

Listen here!: Show
Lena
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Re: [PP 278] μ's (Love Live) - Snow Halation

Postby Lena » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:05 pm

:kyaa: :kyaa: This is one of the best covers Ive ever Heard of this song Im so in love!!! :kyaa: :kyaa:
Thanks so much for joining me in
Yous all do an amazing job here so proud and amazed with all the voices :joyful:
Special :kissu: to vanillil for blending so well in all our duets :happy:
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:52 pm

When beta-ing this I was baffled how good the blending is. It's simply beautiful. Such a lovely cover.
This marks my first time hearing Lil's voice and darling that is a freaking beautiful voice tone you have. I really love hearing it!

Thanks as always for your harmony guide Sai, I promise I'll keep working on needing it less in the future.

Me joining this project pretty much went down like this:
Meike: has no idea what a Love Live is, except for some card game collecting adorable girls apparently
Sai: I WANNA SING ALL THE LOVE LIVE, SNOW HALATION IS LOVE
Meike: okay, sign me up for that the song sounds cute, I guess this is anime idol girls singing pop songs?

Bottom line I still know little about LL although I learned a lot since, but I enjoy singing it, so anytime you want to do more Sai, let me know.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:31 pm

A release for the start of the year :WOW:
I hope we can continue with that xD'

I dunno much to nothing about Love Live btw ^^"

First off the blending of your voices inthe group parts and the blending from the harmonies into it is love <3
Your voicecolors fill the song in such a nice way, too ^^
SAI: You have the perfect voice for those kind of japanese songs, you always fill them with so much life, it gives me feelings <3
vanillil: I don't think I've heard a release with you yet? You have a really nice voice color and you sound really relaxed and smooth in your lines, also your blending with Lena <3 I hope I can listen to your voice in a lot of future releases! ^^
Lena: Your lines sound really sweet, also your blending with Lil is just amazing ^^
xKeirafanx: You sound so ubersweet in this, falling for you again :* <3 You did the high harms in the chorus, right? They fit so well! ^^
Mixer: SAI: Great job with mixing, the blending and effects sound really nice! ^^ In the 2nd verse the duetline of you and Meike sounds a bit off timing wise, but then again, I don't know the original song, so :)' Overall this is just so nice <3

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2018 again :lollipop:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai

Postby Sai » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:43 am

Thank you everyone for your kind words! <3 I'm glad you enjoyed this project as much as I did! Mixing this was so much fun, the blending is indeed spectacular, and I really enjoyed listening to everyone's lines. Thank you for beta-ing and for the harmonies Meike - the high harmonies for this song are quite hard, you did so well!

Thank you Meike, Lena and Lil for joining me in this project <3

Return to “Releases”