hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

[OP-SP 05] #BRIANS the Beginning

Postby hanipazui » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Dear Raking Nekkids Lambors!!!!
wait!!

AH! ..
DEAR Bee Arr Ems! Breaking Records Members!
also called as...BRIANS
!

because of you guys, we have had this forum up already over 2 years!!! and done LOOOOTS of awesome covers..^^
thank you all for being here and I hope that we'll have more awesome years ahead..^____^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The theme this time was "The songs that brought us moderators to asian music" !

Here we go! -> -> ->
Please preview the files in our box.net!

Horie Mitsuko - Watashi Wa Candy (Candy Candy OP)
Coded lyrics
Singers: hanipazui | Almighty Cho | xKeirafanx |

-----------------------------------------------------

S.H.E - Wu Ye Tian
Coded Lyrics
Singers: YouJuChan | Almighty Cho |
Singer/Rapper: xKeirafanx | Chulderella |

Utada Hikaru - Hikari
Coded Lyrics
Singers: Sagacchi | Firefly | casali | Rakiu_desu | 21cssk | hanipazui

Two-Mix - Just Communication (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing OP)
CODED LYRICS
Singers: Kyllia | Firefly | Almighty Cho

Rika Komatsu - My Sweetheart (Tokyo Mew Mew OP)
Coded Lyrics
singers: Sai | casali | SitD | Rakiu_desu |

Kaitani Naomi - Tooi kono machi de (Card Captor Sakura)
Coded Lyrics
Singers: Yukidama | Almighty Cho | YouJuChan | Rakiu_desu |

BoA - Valenti
Coded Lyrics
Singers: Firefly | Kyllia | Ariah' | 21cssk |Almighty Cho |

Kim Jung Hoon - Sirius
Coded Lyrics
Singers: 21cssk | Rakiu_desu | YouJuChan |

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUGE thank you for all participants..^___^
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Re: [OP-SP 05] #BRIANS the Beginning

Postby Yukidama » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:48 pm

It's ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! Image
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:53 pm

OMG IT'S OUT! :D

Before I listen, I gotta say happy 2nd birthday BR! Image Image
This forum and the people are like a 2nd family to me, I'm really happy to have you all and I hope we can continue doing awesome covers and having fun singing! Image

BRIANS burger, someone? :D
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Why are we so awesome? LOL
OMG <3 I'm so happy xD Happy Second Anniversary BR hehe a little late but better late than never! :) Comments later I have two midterms next week LOL
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Yaaaay!! Congrats again on our 2nd anniversary!:D Hope we'll have many more to come with even more awesome songs!Image
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!
BR's Jail!Bait!

Postby casali » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Uwah, it's out! Can't wait to listen to it all, great, no, awesome job on those songs I heard already! *^* A worthy bday present for our forum keke <3
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 pm

All these covers were amazing... The mixing omg... :) I will definitely be there for the 3rd aniversary project!!!
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 am

yay it's out!!! happy belated 2nd anniversary BR! ♥
i'm glad that i could take a part in this~ will listen in a few sec! personal comments come later~
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:29 am

Happy belated 2nd Anniversary!!!^o^ <33333333
Let's sing many many many more years together <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:47 am

it's ouuuuuuuuuuut! *_*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BR AGAIN <3333
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ YT 1 ♥ YT2 ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Note: I'm really in love with the outcome of this OP, it's simply awesome and I hope you don't mind I won't be having a lot of negative things to say |D

Horie Mitsuko - Watashi Wa Candy (Candy Candy OP)
Everyone sounds just splendid. *__* Solos were so beautiful, everyone sounds different but together your were whole! I absolutely enjoyed group the parts, they sound real, real good!

hanipazui:
I was imagining Hani in a Candy dress when I heard you sing, your voice sounds very charismatic and carries a lot of emotions which makes me keep my interest in listening. I really enjoyed your lines a lot *___*
Almighty Cho: Cho sounds so grown up here, like a Ladyyyy *3* Your parts were so great and I think you put a lot of the Candy feeling into your lines!
xKeirafanx: Sweetest part of them all x3 Great fit for this song, your sweet voice couldn't be better for Candy ^o^

S.H.E - Wu Ye Tian

Oh why so beautiful, the beginning already had be flailing all over! *___* Group harmonies sounded real great! Awesome team.

YouJuChan: High notes brought tears to my eyes, so so beautiful T^T Your voice! *steals it*
Almighty Cho: Same here again, your high notes gave me goosebumps, sooooo beautiful ;A;
xKeirafanx: All the time I was waiting for your rap and at the end I think I missed it xDDD I had to check the lyrics for the exact part actually, it sounded sung to me x3 Dunno about the original but it still sounded like it was meant to be like that :3 Singing was very smooth!
Chulderella: Your rap was real cool, singing maybe a little off but still good :3

Utada Hikaru - Hikari

This song has like the highest pitch >_< kudos to everyone signing up and taking on the challenge! And everyone surely did SO GREAT. This cover is definitely a success *_*

Sagacchi: As always a lot of spirit in your lines, really love that :3 High notes were probably hard to do, still great job on them >.<
Firefly: High pitch is high xD You probably cursed a little while recording, dun have to tho because I really love the outcome. Your voice sounds very beautiful in that pitch, I think you need to start believing it yourself tho x3
casali: Woah, hitting those high notes like a pro :3~ Great job on those. I was realling wowing at your "mite ite yo"
Rakiu_desu: Very, very pretty high pitch singing
21cssk: Your notes were right on spot (I think that's not that easy to do in that song Dx) and you delivered a lot of feelings, loved your lines a lot
hanipazui: HIGH NOTES ARE HIGH, I know, not your most comfortable pitch but you hit them! Great job *___* I most definitely would've died singing those.

Two-Mix - Just Communication (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing OP)i
Awwwww good old Gundam times XD hahaha I still remember watching the anime, such a long time ago T.T Thanks for making me go all nostalgic xD

Kyllia: Wow, grrrreat singing job. I think you know the song very well and you picked a great song for your voice, one of your best performances! :3
Firefly: I dunno why but I didn't expect your voice to fit this song so well. Your lines sounded so right, almost like their originally on the song haha XD Anyways, really, really loved your voice in this.
Almighty Cho: Cho always sounds so awesome singing anime songs *___* You should get your own opening song! XD You carry so much dramatic power in your voice while singing, I think that suits this kind of songs very well.

Rika Komatsu - My Sweetheart (Tokyo Mew Mew OP)
Awwwwww, like THE cutest song ever *3*

Sai: I think I never heard your voice sounding so cute x3~ Still carring a lot of power and feeling. Definitely a great fit for the song and an awesome vocal job <3
casali: Cute girl with cute voice sings the cute sooooooong! harhar. Nicely done, I think you make a perfect match for the team.
SitD: Totally didn't see you in these kinda songs XD But you really fit in great! Listening to your voice I was definitely getting a happy feeling from it <3
Rakiu_desu: Waah, your voice sounds so perfect for these kind of songs. Always sending so much positive feelings when singing, I really enjoyed your lines.

Kaitani Naomi - Tooi kono machi de (Card Captor Sakura)

Yukidama:
Almighty Cho: You really got the most awesome attitude singing this song. Your lalala sounds so powerful and spiritful and fits the songs meaning the best. I definitely enjoyed your voice and emotions a lot here.
YouJuChan: What can I say, beautiful voice delivering her lines just perfectly!! Thanks for taking part in my song T^T
Rakiu_desu: Thank you so much for re-recording, I'm really sorry to have asked you, your first takes were really great already but unfortunately not usable due to massive outmax. Your 2nd recordings were just as beautiful tho *___* Also thank you for just singing the adlib at the end <333

BoA - Valenti
Real great cover, I gotta say! Awesome outcome with great singers and a REALLY NICE mix! Group parts sound beautiful and great job on the bg vocals :3

Firefly: YOU'RE MY NEW ADLIB QUEEN! HARHAR Maaaan, that sounded just WOAH. Totally blew me off my chair!
Kyllia: Good job on your vocals, tho sometimes you're lacking a bit of power compared to the other singers, still on pitch and very enjoyable :3
Ariah': NEW VOICE! And such an awesome one! :O Really glad you joined the song last minute, you're definitely a huge asset <3 Very strong vocals, me likey *___*
21cssk: Very, very sweet voice and great vocals, you succeeded delivering the feel of the song very well *_* Loved your lines.
Almighty Cho: PowerVocalCho strikes again XD Hahaha, perfect song for you ^^

Kim Jung Hoon - Sirius
This song had me grooving after the first couple seconds. Such a feel good song and everyone expressed this feeling in their singing really well. Also love the nice group harmony! <3 Everyone's voices sounded real great together.

21cssk: Low notes are looooooooow but I'm glad you turned up the volume a bit so everyone can hear your pretty voice <3 Awesome job on hitting those. I really like the sound of your voice a lot :3
Rakiu_desu: Must've been so hard to hit all those low notes at the beginning *__* Real good job. And I'm really in love with your vibrato XD I probably already told you a thousand times.
YouJuChan: Hearing Bigi's voice always makes me happy T^T You definitely made the beginning perfect! Totally gave me the right feeling to start into the song! And your low voice *___* Boy, must've been hard but still, so pretty <3
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Aww Anke you cutie-pie! *__*
Come to me~ Image
THanks ! Image :33

I should... comment on this later, too...
*so hyper lazy when it comes to comments*
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:00 pm

roflmao xD those gifs!
*comes to Cho* Image
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:06 pm

네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:24 pm

I just knew this would be out while I'm traveling home.

Just gave a quick listen over each team (well...and a full listen to the songs I'm in of course) and I really like what I heard.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous Official Releases”