[OP-SP 05] #BRIANS the Beginning

Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: [OP-SP 05] #BRIANS the Beginning

Postby Kyllia » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:36 am

Almost done 1.5 more to go x.X
I actually got lazy and only did individual comments for the songs I knew and just made general comments for the others (I only didn't know 3!) >w<
lakuru
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Postby lakuru » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:47 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE GOT TOOI KONO MACHI DE COVER HERE! :D That tooi was also the song that got me to sing and learn japanese. :D it'll always be my favorite song ever.

*goes back to listen to the covers*
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:55 am

Ahaha my super late comments. I'm not done yet but just wanted to post what I had at least:

Horie Mitsuko - Watashi Wa Candy (Candy Candy OP)
First of all everyone fit so well together into this song and the group parts were just amazing. You guys brought exactly enough cheerfulness and musicality that made this cover sound so awesome. I also really liked how the lyrics were coded :P
hanipazui: I just loved how you like sung your parts here kinda sounded like you were singing it while skipping down a road all happy and stuff if that makes sense. Umm can't really say much else except I really liked your solo line in the chorus part too :D
Almighty Cho: Stood out a bit in the group parts haha I found this happened in my song too but always enjoy your parts. You always have this great strength behind your voice that really worked at the 'waratte waratte, waratte CANDY'. For the "hoshi wo kazoete iru to, choppiri samishii / sonna toki kou iu no, UINKU shinagara" I liked how Hani and Keira sang it a bit better cause it was a great part to get a little softer and have more flow between words. But anyways great job~
xKeirafanx: Girlier than the rest haha but that was a really good thing because you always sound the best being girly and you put the right amount of cuteness into the appropriate parts. :P I'm not sure if you went a bit flat in your first solo but it sounded a teensy teensy bit weird at some parts. Great pronuncation btw~

S.H.E - Wu Ye Tian
No individual comments since I don't really know the song but I thought you guys sounded nice and it was a pretty song :P Pretty decent chinese pronunciation too~ Haha I think YouJu and Keira was my favourite here. Great job guys <3 Loved the group parts too :)

Utada Hikaru - Hikari
I loooove KH and this song! I’m so glad you guys did a cover and completely did it justice! Loved those group background ‘haas’ and stuff. Great mixing too~
Sagacchi: Wee I almost didn’t even recognize your voice well I knew it was you but it sounded pretty different than usual with you rapping and what not! :P Great job a little shaky I’m not sure if it’s cause you couldn’t hold the notes or what but your voice sometimes sounds like it’s wavering like you’re unsure of yourself or something but yeah you sounded great either way!
Firefly: Pretty pretty as always and I really loved those English adlibs you did! Not much else to say since you’re always consistent with your singing!
casali: You sounded very good in your first solo but the bridge “Motto hanasou you” sometimes sounded like you were reaching the edge of your range yet.. near the end of the bridge you hit even higher notes well so yeah not sure haha it’s like you got more comfortable singing high as the solo progressed if that makes sense.
Rakiu_desu: Since you only sing in Japanese songs and we don’t have as much of those I sometimes forget how amazing your voice is O_O but this completely reminded me again. I LOVED your parts especially your first solo
21cssk: A little on the soft side like not as much power as the other singers but everything was on tune and what not and still sounded great! :)
hanipazui Your headvoice is awesome I don’t know why you complain about it. Especially the bridge part “Motto hanasou you...” part was really good I was totally blown away!

Two-Mix – Just Communication
Haha our blending wasn’t as great as I would hope but it’s hard to blend with just three people who have completely different voices. I’m really happy with the outcome nonetheless so thanks so much for doing this song with me!!
Firefly: Absolutely loved your solo verses matched the song completely! I feel like Cho’s voice kinda drowned yours out during the group parts so I tried to up your volume then you kinda stuck out and it was like.. either you stick out or get drowned so haha it was kinda weird.
Almighty Cho: Great power (as always) but held some of the notes a bit too long so didn’t blend with Tammy and I. You put in some vibrato at some points which didn’t quite fit well but other than that your parts were awesome :)

Rika Komatsu – My Sweetheart
Another song I don’t really know but I thought everyone was so sweet and cute here. And I did not know how cute SitD could be until I heard her here LOL. Great job guys I thought it was adorable!!

Kaitani Naomi – Tooi Kono Machi de
I love CCS and I loved this song especially the piano version so I’m not used to hearing it with voices since I mostly listened to the piano version but I thought it was really nice and sweet. Everyone’s voice pretty much fit the song and it’s one of those songs where you want to just sit back and relax while listening to it :)

Return to “Previous Official Releases”