Postby Yukidama » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:29 pm

:happy:
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: [OP-WW 06] GIRLPOWER Vol. 3 - Worldwide Edition

Postby Kyllia » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:40 am

Taylor Swift - Picture to Burn
YouJuChan - ^^ Always have a strong voice and never miss any notes! I loved the duet line you had with Lena sounded awesome :)
Honey - I love the attitude you put into this song it was perfect for this kind of 'revenge break up' kind of song :) Hit every note you had and sounded awesome~
shiki0014 - Your voice gets a little fluttery especially at high notes but still good lines and as always we blend pretty well yay <3
Lena - Hehe you pulled the "From going out with all of your best friends" and "Baby burn" lines really well! Loved loved loved the way you sang those lines so perfect! <3

Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone
Yukidama - OMG your voice was just perfect here timing was a bit off and had to wrestle with it a bit while mixing but vocally wise it was awesome. Every solo you had I was hooked! Great great job! <3
hanipazui - The solo you had at Beyonce's part was just epic easily one of my favourite parts in the song! <3 Thanks so much for all the extra harmonies and random noises as well! :D
casali - I feel like I didn't give you enough lines I'm sorry T_T but you did do well in the lines you did have. I think maybe a bit more power would be nice but it was good :)
xKeirafanx - Hihi liked your parts they didn't completely stand out to me as amazing or anything but they did sound really good :) I think more attitude would've worked well with this song but good job <3
angelnaykka22 - You and Yuki made a good intro to the song ^_^ Hmm not much to say but sometimes you sounded a teensy bit flat or maybe it's just me like something sounded a bit off but I don't know exactly for sure.
shiki0014 - Haha one of your adlibs you mimicked the effect that was there when I could've just done it myself. Next time just sing ignoring any effects it helps the mixer a lot :P Other than that good job on your solos <3

Katy Perry - California Girls
newismyname - Is there anything you can't do?? You sounded amazing in this from all your adlibs to the high long note I gave you <3
sayjuicifer - A little flat/pitchy on your parts but your solos got better as the song progressed so I think what you need to do is just warm up more before your start recording :)
xKeirafanx - Good song for your voice and your vocals just blend so well into the song. Loved loved loveeddd you in this!
casali - Haha you super cutie! Such a sexy song for a cutie :P Jealous of your range you seem to be able to hit higher notes than me with like no effort great job!

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
Team I am Beautiful
Sagacchi - Sometimes I feel like your voice gets a whiny (>w<") but I love how you can transition between your head voice and normal voice so smoothlyyy. Great job on your lines in general <3
casali - Your solo verse!!! I REALLY REALLY loved your voice here! The rest of your lines were good too but your solo verse completely stood out to me <3
ChoKyu19 - Hmm I feel like less power would've been better. Not that you didn't need power behind what you were singing for this song but you sounded like you were singing it as if it was an upbeat song with that kind of strength if that makes sense.
Yukidama - Thanks for mixing thissss <3 Your begining adlibs made me melt~ *_* Actually all your solo parts were just *___*

Team Words Can't Bring Me Down
hanipazui - Hahaha your rerecordings were better than your original but the timing was a bit off in the rerecording whereas your original one was more on time but it wasn't too noticeable :P I think a little problem on adlibs that required you to go high and low quickly but everything else sounded good ^_^
shiki0014 - A bit of timing issues for you too but vocally very good :)
Lena - Pretty pretty voice~ I like how your voice sounds in general you sounded soothing in here and it was great~
Firefly - You and Yuki just killed your parts.. *_* I don't understand how you guys can be so perfecttt. Totally totally fit this part~

Koda Kumi ft. Fergie - That Ain't Cool
hanipazui - Kekeke love when you sing Kumi songs! :) Thanks again for harmonies and extra sounds hehe really liked your parts here no complaints or anything!
Stinepooz - You were my absolute favourite in this song. You sounded sooooo convincing in your solos. When I first heard it my jaw literally dropped because it sounded like it was the original song <3
ChoKyu19 - Keke when I hear you singing this I can like see you getting all up in some guys face :D The strength behind your voice in this song is just perfect here~

I think That Ain't Cool was my favourite song out of this release but I'm a little biased cause it's my favourite song out of the rest :D
Thank you again to everyone who participated and waited so patiently for me
LOVE YOU GUYS <3
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:49 pm

@kyllia: in beautiful it was like a... outburst of the heart LOL XD you know how long i tried recording this, i definitely could only whisper (sounded uh-oh) or do it like this, so i chose the power-the-weakness-away-option XD
to that ain't cool, i somehow totally felt this song XD i love the song and i loved covering it :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:52 pm

hahaha...in Beautiful I felt more like...frustration while singing it..XD
Stinepooz
BR's Stone
BR's Stone

Postby Stinepooz » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Aw thank you Ky :kissu:
I got the cover from Cho <3 Okay so I only have heard That ain't cool and I think it's awesome! Everyone sounded really great! :kyaa:

Return to “Previous Official Releases”