[OP-SP 2] Breaking Records Entertainment Round 1

phannie.
Singer
Singer

Re: [OP-SP 2] Breaking Records Entertainment Round 1

Postby phannie. » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:56 pm

everyone did very well. Voices were pretty good too. Erm i suck at commenting but i can summarize. LOL
It seems like everyone had fun with this "project" and put in lots of effort. I enjoy listening to everyone songs even tho i don't know some of them. it still sounded pretty nice.
my favorite is 4AME Image ...the songs was fun to listen to & i like the "interview" idea..too bad New didn't say anything...wonder why..
overall, great jobs my friends! Image
ImageImage
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:04 pm

*looks at the poll answers*

seems that most of people are waiting 2nd round!! kekekekekeke...XDD
SP1CA
Singer
Singer

Postby SP1CA » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

congratulations'' Image
hirokibaby

Postby hirokibaby » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 am

Wow, didn't expect to get first hahas. Congrats to my team and everyone who participated!! :D

Group 02: Un.limitED
I really like the song choice and the emotions, harmonies you all put into the song!

Group 08: Cas-C
DBSK FTW! Cas-C FTW! Hahas. Really love the harmonies here. And I think all your voices fit nicely with each other.

Group 03: 4AME!
The song fit the voices really well! The effects were really cool too hahas. And I like the mv!

Group 04: 5tars!
Yay another song by DBSK! I agree with how the adlibs fit in nicely!

Group 01: Bright S.T.A.R!
All your voices fit well together. Very girly and pretty.

Group 06: Dreamscape!
I agree the song choice doesn't suit all the members well. But anyhoo good job on singing it!

Group 07: TIMELESS RYDERS!
Oh a different genre of song! It would be better if there were more emotions in the singing.
shouie_yuri

Postby shouie_yuri » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:06 am

I am slow but anyway!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TEAM <3

TO CHO WHO IS A GREAT LEADER TO US. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

TO ALL THE MEMBERS THANK YOU TOO. AND I AM SORRY (_ _)

I HAVE BEEN A BURDEN
SAA~I AM VERY GRATEFUL!

Image Image

THANK YOU...
debx3
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby debx3 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:04 am

GRATS!! Love your Video so much! Mask idea was awesome LOL

Everyone had their own hurdles to cross but I honestly had fun Image

Round 2 anybody? XD

Ari
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Postby Ari » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:48 pm

I apologize to my group members that I lost my voice and had no choice but to use my practice clips. Wished I could've done a better job. ;_;
I love all endlessly.

that's all from me <3
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:53 pm

DRE4MS (Deep reaching energy 4 melodious songs)

Just WOW :o this is SO creative! I really love how much thought you put into your concept, awesome job!
Imho you picked your voices / sides really wisely, the good sight has all your cutesy voices where as Cho with her powervocals is on the bad side :D I really liked the harmonies in Bad Romance <3333 Overall it might not be the best job vocally but you surely made up for that with your imagination and creativity!
All your promotion material is reaaaally cool~! Congrats on winning, you really earned it ^^

Un.limitED
Oh YOU! Picking one of my alltime favourite songs~! You've had me with the song title hahahahaha <333 But honestly you really pulled it off! Aaaaahhhh Tammy T_______________T so prutty. Everyone else as well! Such beautiful voices, awesome blending and pretty harmonies. SO MUCH EMOTION <3333 And doing it in 3 languages was such a good idea :3 makes it even more special! CONGRATS!

Cas-C (pronounced as Cassie)
Just wanna thank my fellow team members for their wonderful recordings and Cyn's creative work <3 I think we really rocked this song ^^ It was a pleasure to work with you x3

4AME!
I can hear mannnnnnnny GREAT voices here! Really, really good job on the singing and also on the rapping (great attitude!), I really love your vocals ^^ You blend so well. I didn't know the song before but I had to nod along the beat all the time listening to your cover <3 ^__^ The intro to your MV was really cool :D

5tars!
Awwwwwww what a beautiful song! I really loved the emotional beginning, it was sung so well <3 You all hit the notes so well in the group parts, specially the high one (I was REALLY surprised how great it sounded) and your group timing was really good as well, nice blending! Big compliments on your vocals, you all sound very good girls! <3

Dreamscape!
This song is so different from all the others! x'D You got me really surprised. But when the vocal started I was like °___° WOW! Whoever started singing, great voice ^^ Some parts were a little off but still, big compliment for doing something different! <3 The song sounds really great with your voices!

TIMLESS RYDERS!
Bleaaaaaaaach xDDDD w0000t! hahaha <333 I must admit tho, it might not have been the very best choice to show off your voice ^^ I still like the song and that you did some great harmonies!! Your group parts sound really great and Casa your voice sounds reaaaally good here :3

Rie-chan
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Rie-chan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 am

Kuu I really want to forget this round. *hides*
Congrats to the winners.

And I'm back. XD

Return to “Previous Official Releases”