Re: [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010

Postby Yukidama » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:30 pm

thanks for reminding me, Cho x3 changed the Winter Love lyrics~
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Ooh haha that makes so much more sense >w< :P I was just looking at the lyrics xD
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Magic Castle

Firefly: Your voice is really made for this song and you sing the low notes with so much emotion, really, really awesome! :O
hanipazui: Your voice is SO SOOTHING here, it sounds GREAT, perfect for this kind of song *___* And you really saved the song by doing all those incredible harmonies and bg vocals <3333
Yukidama: I think my voice struggled a lot with the low notes and was too strained for the high ones :x
SitD: I think you struggled a bit with the pitch but I still love the emotion you put into your lines! <3
joongieloveforever: Your opening was SO lovely! I was amazed by your low notes, they sounded so pro and really pleasing to my ears!

Where Are You Christmas?

Team Bells: I think sometimes the volume of the vocals isn't loud enough and some smaller timing issues (might be partly my fault keke x3)

hanipazui: I really love your voice you know, I think it suits the Christmas spirit so well. Makes me fall in love with you <333 Sorry for messing up our duet parts T___T
Yukidama: I think I kinda like my power vocals here ^^ sorry for the timing issues, my harmonies could've been timed a bit later
xKeirafanx: Your voice is so lovely, you're beginning was really, really great. You suit ballads the best, this is definitely your song! x3
Kyllia: Greaaaaaaaaat job, I think you REALLY did well and you fit in with everyone else perfectly <333 I think we made an awesome team :D

Team Jingle:

shiki0014: Wow, I really love your parts, so much feelings and the timing is just perfect <333
YouJuChan: Brilliant *____* Your lines are just perfect, emotion, power, everything I want <3333 Too bad you maxed out a bit T_T
Stinepooz: I LOVE LOVE LOVE your beginning, the emotion is SO awesome, your voice sounds so pro as if it's YOUR song <333 I hate your microphone though T_T
lakuru: Great job~! Your hit the notes very well! Too bad there's some bg noises T___T

Sleigh Ride

joongieloveforever: YOU SHOULD SING MORE SONGS YOURE REALLY INTO! XD Can definitely hear you're having fun, your voice suits this sooooooooo good!
Honey: I really adore the power you put into your vocals, really awesome!
xKeirafanx: Your voice!!!! SO CUTE AND SWEET AND ALSKLAFIUQHW *___* I love it!
SitD: You sounds reaaaaaaaaaaally great here, love the fun attitude, emotion is PERFECT! <333
YouJuChan: I love how everything you sing sounds so awesome! x3 No matter which song your voice suits it all~ *envious*

Last Christmas

Kyllia: Great job on your liiiiines! I really like them and the mixing sounds great!!
deirie: Oh your voice! SO LOVELY! And you hit every note perfectly, sounds as if you sing so effortless and relaxing. Awesome ^__^
Lena: GREAT JOB! I really liked your parts, they sounded really naturall~ I enjoyed it <3
sayjuicifer: I REALLY liked your opening, your voice is so cute x3
lakuru: Some struggling with a few notes here and there but I LOVED the feelings you put into it! Well done!

All I want for Christmas is You

Almighty Cho: CHO! WHAT THE!!! I think out of all the people you surprised me the most in this OP! Your last high notes were CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY! XDDDDD AWESOME
Firefly: YOUR BEGINNING, LIKE WTFFFFFFF? *________* WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO TAMMY? Lol okay, okay I knew you can sing but that was REALLY REALLY GREAT
Lakuru: Great cover! Well done on your lines, a little shaky but keep on singiiiiiing <333
shiki0014: Your lines were very lovely tho a little out of pitch here and there! Still enjoyed them very much <3

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (English-Korean-Japanese Mix)

Korean Team: Almighty Cho | SitD: Awwww you 2 are so cute together <3333
English Team: Stinepooz | angelnaykka22: You sound veeeeeeeeery lovely together, your voices are a great match!
Japanese Team: Sai | newismyname: Japanese was definitely the cutest language hahahaha, Your voices sound a bit too familiar though to make a perfect duet x3

Winter Love

Team 1 (I love my team, epic team members are epic T^T thanks so much guys <3333)

Yukidama: "Sometimes" I DO hit the notes! XD haha
hanipazui: Even though you're sick you sound so lovely! I especially loved your 2nd verse! AND YOU EVEN HIT THE HIGH NOOOOOOOTE AFKLSD!<3333
Firefly: Lovely~! Really, really great! Specially loved the bridge, I know you might think it lacked power but I love the way you sing a pit softer but for me it has just a different, special feeling to it <333
Honey: I really loved how you completed our group with your power voice, really, reaaaaaaaaally loved your parts! Good job on those last high notes :3

Team 2:

Lena: Great, great job on those high notes!! You hit them very, very well. Great job!
lakuru: I think the higher notes suit you a bit better than the low ones, still good job on your lines! And thanks so much for mixing team 2 <3333
angelnaykka22: Your voice sounds SO Lovely when it gets real high, great great job! Sometimes a little pitchy but keep it going! You definitely got the talent~ ^__^
deirie: So adorable <33333 Love your lines so much, it's always so soothing to listen to your voice! And thanks a lot for covering!
Last edited by Yukidama on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:15 pm

OMG I GOT A COMMENT FROM ANKE FOR HIGH NOTES!!! O.O
That is like... winning something great!!! :D *huggles* Image
Glad you like it! :33333
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Like you just got ennobled by Anke |D haha~!

Just wrote down what I was thinking, I was really going like WOAH WHAT THE F*** when I heard those notes X'D I couldn't believe it was you singing. But your beginning was already pretty great! :3
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:30 pm

@anke: Haha :D I love those high notes :P
It is weird, but I sang them 2 or 3 times, they were all right XD Those really high notes are kinda... easy for me? o.o but those half-high notes (like the "santa won't you bring me the blabla in the bridge") are REALLY hard for me! XDD
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:08 am

JUST TO SAY MURRY KURISUMASU TO EVERYONE--(its still xmas eve in CALIFORNIA~) ANNDDD..ILL COMMENT ONCE NET IS BETTER 8D
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:26 am

Hehe I think I love Sleigh Ride the best; it's one of my favourite Christmas songs too and everyone sounded so nice <33 and the end was sooo cute! :P "Hurry up you guys!" xDD
deirie

Postby deirie » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Thanks girls for the nice comments :3
But I don't get why you like my voice in Last Christmas :'D I hate my voice in that one...

I haven't had enough time to listen to every song yet.. And I doubt I'll be able to give any good comments.. But good job everyone ^^

And have a nice Christmas!
Lena
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Lena » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:47 pm

WOW Thanks so much for your comment Image I was so happy reading all Image I feel special xD!
I'll do my best ever for this project I love all singer you're all amazing Image
And I'm happy that no one said nothing about my accent Image I hate my english accent Image
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:41 am

Sorry that I'm so late with the comment (> _ <) Christmas days have been a bit busy hehe. Anyway, I really love this release. I don't think I can point out a favorite song because all have their charm point. <3

I want to mention Anke here though because you really impressed me with your powervocals! They suit you well. Image <333 Really amazing. Also Cho, your high notes in AIWFC are great! (* *)

Good job again for getting this out on time! Yay. X3 I hope everyone's christmas was great...(^^
angelnaykka22
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby angelnaykka22 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:22 pm

I am sooo late at replying to this.. I just found out that it was released >.< Haha I'm a babo!
Anyways, you guys are amazing :) These songs are my first collab releases here.. and I feel honored singing with you guys ^^

Cho is amazing in every collab and I'm still getting to know other voices but WOW :)
EVERYONE WAS GREAT!! ^^ and Cho thanks for liking my virbrato :)

EDIT:
@Yukidama: heehee ^^ My voice is weird I'm pitchy when it comes to middle range but really high and really low are the best for me ^^ Thanks

Belated merry christmas but Happy New Year ^^

MY COMMENTS TO EVERYONE ^^:
Magic Castle: Everyone was great ^^ remember that

Hanipazui:This is the first time I'm hearing you sing but wahh your voice is different from your personality.. its a good thing coz you were great
Firefly : You were my favorite! You totally fit the song :)
Yukidama : GOOD JOB!! ^^ I sooo love your voice
Joongieloveforever: Wow your low notes were amazing ^^ I love your voice :)
SitD : Kinda pitchy at the low parts but you were great at the high ones

Where are you Christmas: I'm not familiar with the song but you guys still did great ^^

Group1
hanipazui : You kinda sound like Faith Hill ^^
Yukidama: You were my favorite in this collab :) VErY NICE HIGH NOTES ^^
xKeirafanx: you really have a soft voice good for ballads :)
Kyllia : You did good *thumbs up* just wanna say low notes arent ur thing but u still did good

Group2
shiki0014 : You did a goood job :)
YouJuChan: You have a strong voice and I like how you hit those high notes and belt it ^^
Stinepooz: WOW! Nice voice :) what a way to start the song ^^
lakuru: Like Keira, you have a soft voice really fitting for ballads ^^

Sleigh Ride: one of my fave xmas songs ^^
Honey:NICE JOBB :) I like your voice
xKeirafanx: Wow you just adjusted to the song even tho u have a soft voice you still fit the osng
Heidi: wow you have nice versatility ^^
YouJuChan: again another great job
Cyn : WOW :) you were my fave in this heehee ;))

Last Christmas:I actually prefer the original Version than Taylor's but you did awesome!!
Kyllia: I love your voice ^^ ;)
lakuru : Yippeee!! Coz You did a great job
sayjuicifer:Whoever split the lyrics, they did awesome because u were a good start to the song ^^
Lena : I kinda like your high note swoop ^^
deirie: you were my fave on this song ^^ WOW You totally fit the song better than Taylor

All I want for Christmas is you: My favorite modern xmas song <3
Cho: like i said you're always amazing ^^
Firefly: You were my fave here ^^ the high notes were love <3
Lakaru: Try to sing more from your diaphragm coz you're lacking power and I think you've got it in you ^^ but you were good
Shiki: kinda pitchy at the start but you did great after that :)

Rudolph: I wont have a detailed comment for this I just wanna say :) DANG We ARE GOOD ^^ hahaha :))

Winter Love: BoA is a really good singer and i think we pulled this really good

Group1
Yukidama: I am jealous of your voice ^^ I wish I had one like yours :)
Firefly: u totally did better than me :)) we had the same parts but it felt different coz u were amazing
Honey: WOWWWWW Thats just WOOOWWW ^^ you're great
Hanipazui: YOUUUU ARE AMAZING :)

Group2
Lena: why do u have a good voice? You're sooo good :)
deirie:you were my fave in this one @_@ I fell in love your voice
lakuru: your voice was good ^^ but try to feel the song other than that you did great :)

I gotta say my favorite is WInter Love Group 1 .. everyone was great ^^ sorry If I did bad in my parts
Last edited by angelnaykka22 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:37 pm

@nikz: You did a great job and YAYYY for first OP!!! :D Image *huggles* Happy New Year to you too :)
And thanks for your compliment :33 *honoured*
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Previous Official Releases”