[OP-SP 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010

Honey
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Re: [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010

Postby Honey » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm also rather late... But I'll try to make personal comments because I really love to read comments about me. (just to let you know: It will be pretty much all the same XD) And I thank you so so sooooo much for your lovely comments *__* I think, I didn't to that well in this release (to be honest, in the last few BR-Releases I participated in I, didn't do as well as I hoped I would >.<) but to hear positive comments keeps me motivated to get better. So thank you, girls *glomps*

Magic Castle - idk, I felt like the harmonies were a tiny little bit too loud. Even though they were beautiful *_*

Firefly - Love all your parts!!
hanipazui - I don't have to say that you have a great voice, right? =DDD You did great ^^
Yukidama - Aaah, you have such a great soft voice. It reminds me of Junsu ^^
SitD - Sounds...cute? =DD
joongieloveforeve - great opening of the song! Your last line is my favorit. <3

Where are you christmas?
Team Bells:
hanipazui - Haniii~... Strong voice, clear singing but still soft to fit the song. Ah~, great job ^^
Yukidama - FEELING! OMG FEELING! O_O "Christmas is here." = best line. Woha, I want to sing like this!
xKeirafanx - Your voice fits this kind of song!! And the adlips at the beginning *_*
Kyllia -Good performance! You blend great with Keira <3

Team Jingle:
shiki0014 - Good feeling, I like how sad you sound because you can't find christmas ;D
YouJuChan - You and Yukidama should do a duet. I think your voices are similar and go very well together. =D Love the energy in your lines. ^^
Stinepooz - Amazing opening.
lakuru - Very soft <3 (sometimes a little bit shaky) but so much emotion! Me likes <3

Sleigh Ride:
joongieloveforever - Very good first mixing <3 And like your lines!
SitD - Good work. It's actually my first time listening to you, too, I think. *haha*
Honey - Nothing to say. It's me *lol*
xKeirafanx - Ah~, the Reverb sounds so good with your lines =D
YouJuChan - I remember singing this song with you in school. Swinging Santas *lol* Makes me feel sad, because I don't get to sing in front of people with you again. >.< Oh and... of course you sound great in here! *haha*

Last Christmas:
This is such a cutified version of this song XD I wanted to do individual comments, but they'll end up all the same, so here my comment for you all together:
SO CUTE! Great blendings, love the pronounciation <3 It's refreshing to hear this version compared the Wham. *hehe*

All I want for Christmas
Almighty Cho - You give the group parts the needed energy for this song.
Firefly - I like that high parts you did. ^^
Lakuru - I couldn't imagine you with that song, but you sounded so greeeat! Love your parts!
shiki0014 - All your parts are great in here =D But I especially like the opening <3

Rudolph:
Love the multi language idea! Blendings at the beginning are great =D
Korean Team: Nice pronounciation!
English Team: Cute. Just cute. XD I think, I liked your blendings best.
Japanese Team: It's so nice to understand what you're singing. And you blend good. <3 "PIKAPIKA!" *rofl*

Winer Love:
Team 1:
Yukidama - I love your voice in this release. You did so well showing the emotion. And I love the "anata ga suki de" part. <3
hanipazui - You sound...tired? But you hit all notes and sound really good in that middle part so maybe that's just me? :D
Firefly - I especially love your voice in this song. Same as Yukidama, you showed the emotions so well and you're good with the high parts.
Honey - Just... sorry <.<

Team 2:
Lena - You hit those high parts so well! Teach me some time? XD
lakuru - cute pronounciation. <3
angelnaykka22 - Favorit line: "Toki ga nagarete..." I never heard you before, right? Nice voice =D
deirie - I knew why I was scared of listening to team 2... You did our parts better than me *haha* I like the second verse so much <3
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Thanks for the awesome comments girls! Just like Honey said, it's such a huge motivation to hear positive words or a find out about some things which might still need improvement and keep you going.

And why are you sorry, Honey? >.< You did so great in Winter Love, I was absolutely happy with all of my fellow singers :3 Great, great collab! <333
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 am

my tired voice is because I have got never ending flu..XD
deirie

Postby deirie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 pm

@angelnaykka22: Thanks for liking my voice :'D

@Honey: Dear, I didn't do any better than you did xD
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks for the individual comments guys xD Love tosee people taking time to do so cause I'm such a lazy butt and I rarely do so lool
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Ky: same here..XD but I love to read them...*-*

Return to “Previous Official Releases”