[OP-J 05] Otaku, UNLIMITED!

Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [OP-J 05] Otaku, UNLIMITED!

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 pm

i (and meike and hani and so) have mic from here http://www.thomann.de/ (hani advised me the site xD)
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 pm

why anke says that my voice is always too quiet even if I think that it's always too loud...XDDD
in bird I just added back the file where you fixed your breathing noises away...did you change the volume? o.o it was bit different in previous one...

some audio qualities made them hard to turn out louder, 'cos it was either a) sung really sofly or b) it was already maxxing out..D:
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Ah I know that problem of voices either being too soft or maxing out if you turn them louder ._. I end up turning the instrumental quieter then~

And nopes I didn't change the volume of my vocals ;A; Aaaah but maybe it's just me then!
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

I notice difference too now after listening the previous one where breathing wasn't fixed...
maybe in future I should go back again listening volumes with speakers too 'cos now only used my headphones 'cos I mixed in night time..
Rakiu_desu
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Postby Rakiu_desu » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Almighty Cho wrote:i (and meike and hani and so) have mic from here http://www.thomann.de/ (hani advised me the site xD)

Thank you!! can I ask what type or wich do you have??
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:40 am

well me and meike have this one http://www.thomann.de/de/the_tbone_sc440_usb_podcast_bundle_02.htm (cause it is with all accessoires in it already) ..
hani has the non-usb-version of it ^^" (i bought the white one because it is cheaper and like.. pretty much as good as the expensive one :3)
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm

I believe such a massive and impressive release deserves comments on every song/team!

Bird
Team Claude
Brilliantly sung. I really love how many harmonies you did. Your team has a very mature sound voice-wise which I think is quite good, because basically we have two "interpretations" of the song then.

Team Alois
Our team sounds soft, girl-like, I also feel like the emotion shine out in this. I think you both did well, there was some nice blending and I'm glad I was in this team with you also excuse my Japanese mispronunciation

Antoinette Blue
Aw, what a pu-ru-ty release! I really love everyone's voice in this, also I was so so so so so happy to hear Lena's voice (missed hearing hers). Everyone hold and hit their notes greatly, I really enjoyed listening! My favorite in this are Tokyo, Lili and Lena.
Mixing: Cyn and Lena were a little more quite compared to the rest and the instrumental is really loud, nonetheless I hear everyone well enough.

Share The World
Haha, I immediately had a positive feeling from the start and since my mood was down the day I first head this that says something. I love how everyone seems to enjoy their lines so much, the whole song has so much LIFE in it and it's contagious. Everyone who did the WOW's, I am blown, they were impressive! I have no favorite in this release, because every single one of you sounds so awesome, lively and fly like a G6.

Uragiri No Yuuyake
This song needs a lot power and I was missing that a bit from everyone except Honey. Aside from that I think you all hit the notes well and this is a nice outcome.

Papermoon
Wow, the group parts sound very powerful! The song isn't quite my style, but I think you did a great cover. I also love how in shared lines I could still hear both singers, there was barely any overshadowing.

Hero's Come Back
Girls, you rock it! I was majorly impressed by everyone's rapping though here and there someone lost the flow for a second. The group parts had such great energy! And during Hani's parts I was like WOAH! Because it sounds just...woah! The shared choruses gave a lot play zone for blending, I loved Hani and Ani at the end the most, but that's personal preference. Casa's rap sounded so Casa ^^

Hito Toshite Jiku Ga Bureteiru
This song as 4 balls and one sugar pie. I love the contrast in the song. Miri and Hani are practically BEASTS(!) and then I hear Rakiu being all cute and sweet in between, so amusing. I really loved this one, I had so much fun listening.

Naraku No Hana
Team Rena
I love how soft Sai is at the start and then it flows into this super powerful chorus. The group parts have so much energy due to the characteristics of your voices. I'm not sure if you get how I mean that, but Anke has this high and clear voice, Sai has a lot power and can sound hard if it's needed and Hani has those deep vocals, it gives the group parts volume and that makes it sound very good. That one shared line between Sai and Anke is a little off though. You guys all did greatly, I don't even have a favorite.

Team Rika
After the first words I was "WOW Miri!" because the start is so soft, you actually beat Sai and our blending was really pretty. I feel shiki was off pitch a lot, which is a little sad, but she really tried her hardest to hit the high notes and sounded very soft and breakable in her parts. The group parts sound really nice and whoop, I sound damn low in those "ai woo" parts. However, I really love our team.

Shoujo S
Aw, I love Miri's high harmonies in the group parts. I might be wrong but MrJinLamb seemed a bit off pitch. Really enjoyed the listen though, you guys sound like your really had fun.
Mixing: again, I feel a few people could've been put a little louder, but that's all

Eternal Snow
Team Fullmoon
Uh...uh. After Anke's starting verse I had my imaginary pocket lighter out, constantly gathering tears in my eyes and when Sai was in her bridge before the last chorus I actually had tears rolling. Your team is just...I was emotionally overwhelmed by how beautiful and emotional you all sound. Everyone did just beautifully. I can imagine this as acapella so much T~T

Team Crescent moon
Beautiful group parts! Shiki sounds so emotional shaky which fits well with the song and your blending with Ky is nice. I also like Rakiu and my blending, but I think she is really shining out the most in our team.

~
My favorites in the whole project are...oh this is hard. Hero's Come Back, Eternal Snow Team Fullmoon, Antoinette Blue, Hito Toshite Jiku Ga Bureteiru, Share The World and Bird Team Alois. Everyone did so great that it's barely possible to find one real favorite among all.
~

@Stef&Rago: Aw~ thank you both, I'm very proud I was in that team ^-^
@shiki: We sound great together, don't we? I really love our team.
@Anke: For Bird I really had troubles with that low note, I remember that and it's clearly audible. Power lacking in the chorus of Naraku No Hana, I agree. Maxing out issues from back then, let's be happy I have a better mic now and prevent it better unlike in Eternal Snow. Thanks for all over being content with my results and thanks for the mixing. My pronunciation was majorly not that good in the whole project, because I have not really sung Japanese before, only in Break Out once, so I'm sorry for all the fail. Hani asked me for a quick cover ^-^
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Lena
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Lena » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Image I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! Image
Image *licks hani and all who help mixing xD*

I could only hear the songs I'm in and i have to do a review like some of you but I was like Image you were all AMAZING!!! Even I felt embarrased for my solos cause this was recorded some time ago I really love everyone's voices Image They are so PRO!! I'll post a review later xD!!
Also thanks so much for everyone who likes my voice Image thanks a lot!!!

And well I'll come back to forums and hope we can do more anime songs cause i really love the voices who are in here Image Sankyuuuu~ and I really missed you girls!! Image
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 pm

LENA! Image
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Lena
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist