Re: [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1

Postby dbangshinee » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:45 pm

I was searching on twitter, but cant find nothing :/
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 pm

I think that anke didn't post on twitter...only to main post in this thread with flash players..
and downloadable versions you may get from her..
but that will be updated to BR's account soon..^^
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:08 pm

I think I wrote it all in the main post x3?

I hope the player works for you, else please say so T~T;; Until now everyone seemed to have no problems with it. (it's flash so iphone won't work, you'll need a decent OS for it ;D)

If you wanna save the songs locally and listen to them on your PC just send me a PM :3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Halo/Walking on Sunshine: I could listen to this all day long cause it's so.. HAPPY! :D Makes me wanna dance ^o^ And I think Stef, Honey and I blend pretty well together! :D

SitD You nailed your parts so awesomely!!! I LOVED your first verse so much!!! <3<3<3 And your adlibs! PURE LOVE! *_____*
YouJuChan I had soooo much fun recording this! I had fun with singing and I think you all could hear it? haha XD Was kinda afraid of the last part though but seems like you all like it so I'm happy! ^o^
Honey So much power I looove it! <3 Your verses were so pretty <3 *dances along*

I'll Stand By You: Such an emotional song and everyone totally put emotions into their singing which makes this cover just B2UTIFUUUUL!!! <3

Yukidama Your first verse.. OMG.. SO BEAUTIFUL! So full of emotions I got goosebumps *_____*
xKeirafanx Also soooo much emotions in your parts ;^; IDEK you just have such pretty parts :')
YouJuChan This is such a pretty song and so emotional..I almost got teary while recording cause the lyrics are so.. ... just really sad and pretty *sobs*
Hanipazui YOU! SUCH BEAUTIFUL LINES! I agree with Anke, this song totally fits you soo much *____*

My Life Would Suck Without You: I love this song so much! And you guys made it even more awesome for me <3 The Chorus sound sooo good! You all blend so well together! ;~~~;

Firefly First line..PERFECT! JUST PURE PERFECTION! I just love your voice so much /sobs
Kyllia Your lines were really pretty! A little more power and it would be even more awesome! *___* I loved your bridge though! (the 'Being with you..' part) ! <3 Too bad you only had like the lower parts~ I wish I couldve heard some high adlibs from you <3
Yukidama First thing.. AWESOME Mixing!!! The chorus parts sound so melodious! <3 Also reeeaaalllyyy pretty parts! The adlibs arent as powerful but I think theyre still beautiful! :O
Almighty Cho OMG.. YOUR HIGH NOTE! /goosebumps *______* Totally on spot full with emotion and power! Every single line was perfect! just....AWESOME ;~~~~~~~~; <3

Billionaire: I love this so much *___* You all make this cover so perfect <3 I was totally in awe when I listened to the parts while mixing <3

YouJuChan ... I dunno why I kept singing 'Things IVE never had'.. XDDD *fail*
dbangshinee Loved your parts! Loved your voice! Attitude! JUST EVERYTHING! XD And I agree with Anke we really blend well dongsaengiiiii <3<3<3
SitD You say you had no swag? I TOTALLY DISAGREE! When I mixed this I was like 'OMG STEF SO COOOOL' *swoon* You totally SWAGGED us away ok?! <3<3 *______*
Yukidama LOVED YOUR LINES SO MUCH! Some parts are so.. CUTE yet COOL IDEK! XD I was smiling throughout the song cause you delivered the attitude so perfectly! *____*

Firework: Really enjoyed listening to this song! You all gave so much power and emotion into this song and it turned out GREAT! MORE THAN GREAT! :D

Almighty Cho First line.. ARE YOU KATY?! OMG YOU SOUNDED SO MUCH LIKE THE ORIGINAL but still CHO style! *______* You had so much power with your parts! <3
Kyllia Really pretty parts! Not as powerful as the other which kinda made your parts drowned out but you still put lot of emotion and thats more than enough! <3
dbangshinee The sky-y-y at the end.. OMG.. PERFECTION!!!!!! /goosebumps THATS MY DONGSAENG *_____* Just love your voice so much! <3<3 This song totally fit you! *__*
shiki0014 You only joined ONE song? whyyy ;____; I want more shiki!!! ;o; Glad you joined at least one song though <3 There were some off parts but I think it wasnt because it was too high for you XD Seemed like you were holding back or something~ ? kekek~~ The 'You just gotta ignite.. ' part was REALLY PURETTY! <3<3<3
Firefly Again.. I just can't criticize anything cause I'm so biased with your voice and I don't even know what to say cause you're just so awesome ;~~~~~~; <3<3<3

Get It Right: I think this song is the one Ive listened to the most cause it's just so emotional and pretty and everything I love ;~~~; <3

Yukidama So emotional ;______; /sobs I loved our 'duet' part! The Bridge was so angelic ;~~~; I loved how you put the emotion in this part!
Firefly I told you already.. Your parts gave me goosebumps and if I weren't at work when I first listened to it, I wouldve cried for sure! ;~~~~; The first part was just.. so...I can't find a word to describe the awesomeness.. just can't XD
xKeirafanx So beautiful! Your duet parts with Tammy are just EPIC! *____* You delivered the emotion just perfectly! And the last line..gave me goosebumps! <3 And the adlibs OMG <3
YouJuChan The high notes kinda killed me.. Not really satisfied still but I think the more I tried to rerecord it...the more I lost my breathe HAHA! (cause the first 5 tries or what.. I was able to hold the note..and with every rerecord..the note seemed longer..and longer...and longer.. LOL) I wish I couldve done it better >o<

PROPS to ANKE for opening and releasing such an AWESOME AND PERFECT AND EPIC OP! SO MANY HQ covers I'm so proud of our #BRIANS ;~~~~~;
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Chulderella
BR's UNBREAKABLE
BR's UNBREAKABLE

Postby Chulderella » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 am

listened only to Halo/Walking on Sunshine and Billionaire but gsdgdsfds you're pro guys. like seriously
and Walkin on sunshine is just so so soooooooo happy with all of you in it ;D
i totally love it.
-jealous jealous- ^^
mhm, will definitelly have to listen to the rest later on *-*
나 죽어도 부서지지 않아. 죽어도 포기하지 않아.
어둠 속에서 날개가 짓밟혀도. You know? I’m unbreakable
dbangshinee
Singer
Singer

Postby dbangshinee » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:33 am

OH SO THATS WHY?!? XD HAHA faaaaiiil
i use my cellphone the whole time and didnt saw the player >_<"
will comment soon, after i hear this and have my iNet back D;
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 am

@Chantelle: HAHAHA ME TOO XD I was only able to look at the page with my phone and when I came online on the computer I was like.. 'HEY THERE ARE PLAYERS!' XD;
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Haha sorries, I maybe shuda pointed that out before x3~

Bigi: I also like our "duet" part in Get it Right veeeeeeeery much *___* Definitely should do that again sometime!
dbangshinee
Singer
Singer

Postby dbangshinee » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 pm

@ yuki:
i send you a pee em, did you receive it?
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm

dbangshinee wrote:@ yuki:
i send you a pee em, did you receive it?

I don't think so? @___@ At least I can't find any in my inbox ;A;
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

THIS OP MADE ME TURN TO GLEEK!! XDDDD
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

You don't regret it.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
dbangshinee
Singer
Singer

Postby dbangshinee » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:17 am

@ yuki:
ahh ~ haha okay, nvm. xD
i just asked you if you can send me the covers for these songs?! pwetty pls? ^-^

Return to “Previous Official Releases”