[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1

Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1

Postby Yukidama » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:46 pm

My very first OP gets released! I'm really happy to have opened it and I wanna thank everyone who joined for doing such an awesome job, singing or mixing! I really hope you like the outcome as much as I do and that you enjoy listening to each and every cover song! <3 Please leave some comments to appreciate everyone's great work! :3

If you want to save any of the covers on your local HDD, send me a PM!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Lyrics

Singers: SitD || YouJuChan || Honey

Mixer: Yukidama

Lyrics

Singers: Yukidama || xKeirafanx || YouJuChan || Hani

Lyrics

Singers: Firefly || Kyllia || Yukidama || Almighty Cho

Lyrics

Singers: YouJuChan || dbangshinee
Rappers: SitD || Yukidama

Mixer: YouJuChan

Lyrics

Singers: Almighty Cho || Kyllia || dbangshinee || shiki0014 || Firefly

Mixer: Almighty Cho

Lyrics

Singers: Yukidama || Firefly || xKeirafanx || YouJuChan

Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Re: [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1

Postby Firefly » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Yaaaaay it's out!:DD
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Release! Image
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Yay, it's out Image
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 pm

OMG IT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
Like.. every song is like... perfect!!! *O*
(haha you see i'm not that experienced mixer xPP)

but omg *o*
saved all songs, i so love this ide have words for this! Image Image Image Image Image
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Bigi and Miri got me crying with their adlibs in Halo/Walking On Sunshine and My Life Would Suck Without You and wae~ I cannot choose a favorite out of all songs, because I think each other them is equally great. #BRIANS are so freaking talented that we can make a fantastic Glee OP. Thanks for opening this Anke.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

So glad the release of this OP is being so well received <333 I'm absolutely feeling the same, everyone did SO AASLKFDJAPFKAPOJ AWESOME IDEEEEE! *___* Soso happy about everyone who participated and lend me their voices and mixing skills to make this OP such a great success T^T
Have been listening to every song nonstop till the release and I'll be listening to them all day tomorrow hahaha <3
I'll defo be back with a huuuuuuuuuuge monster comment on everyone but you can't be expecting too many critical words this time x3
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 pm

hahahaha bigis HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo
xDDD

EVERY SONG IS SO PERFECTTTTTT

my favorite was billionare *___*;;;
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ YT 1 ♥ YT2 ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

OMG... Halo & Walking on Sunshine is AHMAZZIINGGG!!!! <3333 *___* I'm sooo impressedddd. And OMG YOUJUUUU ... that was.. like.. whaat the hell that last adlib is like the most impossible thing to sing and holy poo-poo you hit it so perfectly and I'M IN SUCH AWE *bows down*

Edit: Other comments will follow I listened to them all but I wanna really sit down and give good comments which I can't until I get home from work xD
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:59 pm

OMG IT'S OUT!!! XDDD
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm

This truly is an awesome release *^*
Get it right made me teary,My life would such without me made me go OoO, Halo/Walking on sunshine made me dance,Billionaire made me laid back,Firework made me jamm to it and I'll stand by you just made me swoon ;~~~~;

I'm so gonna comment on this *^* And it will be soo spazzy!!LOL

OMG girls thanks so much for your comments ;^; /sobs Everyone did such an awesome job!This release is just EPIC! but more when I have time to comment XD
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 am

Things I want to say after a first listen:

1. Halo/Walking on Sunshine sounds grrreat!! We blend pretty well and yeah.. Bigi is epicly epic with her last adlib, but I knew that already... for a about a month (and a half? XD)

2. I'll stand by you: Anke's intro is so... T_T

3. MLWSWY: chorus sounds omg, so energetic and full *-* and the only voice I can recognize there is Anke's, except in the final chorus I hear Cho too xD;

4. Billionaire: THE SINGERS KILLED IT *-* Bigi and Chantelle sing so well and they are equal in vocals as in emotions. Team Ding Dong... tbh I don't quite think we matched. The second voices we did for each other sound weird, like we're not doing it 'together'. Of course we didn't, but we sound too different and distant. Not too fond of my rap here... my weakest so far :/ I only really like the background thingies I did. Anke really brought forward that swaggy playfulness in some lines... I should have done too :( Tho Anke's switching between her normal voice and low voice sounded sometimes a bit forced. Conclusion: sry for being the weak link. Love the singing parts so much like asdfgh!!

5. Firework: Cho omg you is da best, love every single line you did! *-* You owned this one.period. And Chantelle.. aish love your voice so much >.< After Cho, you really stood out like wow

6. Get it right: the winner of this project, no doubt. Every singer comes out so beautiful and strong. Every.single.one.of.you. This cover is another jewel in the BR collection. Blending is amazing, solo parts are amazing, adlibs are amazing, emotion is amazing. HQ COVER all the way.
Stinepooz
BR's Stone
BR's Stone

Postby Stinepooz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:02 pm

This is so epiq! I can't even find words!! Get it right really got me! So beutiful songs and soo beautiful voices! *want to steal someones* Image
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Halo & Walking on Sunshine

SitD: Really happy you nailed your parts like you did and of course I'm so grateful for your harmonies. Without your voice this mix wuda lost a lot of quality! :3
YouJuChan: Your vocals have been praised a lot in this cover and I gotta say THEY SHUD BE PRAISED EVEN MORE! |D Your ending note pwns it all, like really. I dunno how you pulled it off but you did! *_* I also like the energy you bring with me while singing!
Honey: Great powervocals you delivered! :D Suiting the song very much, I'm very happy to have you in this cover.

All of you made a great, great team <3

Mixer: Yukidama - I like my mix, big thanks goes to Stef for patiently beta-ing!

I'll Stand by You

Yukidama: Liking my lines :3
xKeirafanx: Such sweet vocals, fitting the song so well. And you even prove you can power up if needed :3 Unfortunately a littl off pitch at one part but I tried to correct it. Nevertheless very, very beautiful <3
YouJuChan: Always such a pleasure listening to your voice. You nailed your parts perfectly <3 Thanks so much for being a part of this.
Hani: I can't explain why but I'm in love with your voice in this. It's like you were made for this song. Whenever I hear your parts I feel like the message is being carried to me so clearly T~T It almost makes me cry. I'm soso happy you joined this after all! <33333

This is one of my fav songs of this OP, maybe of all times |D I enjoy each and every part of this cover everytime I listen to it and I'm extremely biaed toward this song. Very, very happy with all of the singers who participated <333

Mixer: Yukidama: Me likey but most of all because of great, great singers <3

My Life Would Suck Without You

Firefly: Nailed your beginning like WOOOOT! *_* I know you struggled so no more talking about this, your voice is pure <3 in every song. But maybe I can request a power vocal song from you sometime? :D
Almighty Cho: Cho is made for thing song PERIOD. HAHA! This defo wuda sounded a lot more powerless without you so thanks so much for joining! Your voice purely rockkkkkkkks and your adlibs *____* no words.
Kyllia: I'm so glad that you actually sang the low chorus, made the mix sound a looooooooot fuller <333 your verses are right on pitch and you sound so great together with Cho *__*
Yukidama: oh well xD

Mixer: Yukidama - Think the mix sounds gud :O

Billionaire

dbangshinee: So damn beautiful and energetic <333 Loving your parts to the bits. And your harmonies are pure love. Sounding like a dream team together with Bigi :3
YouJuChan: Wow, just wow. Sounds like this is your kind of song. Really loooooooooving your vocals hear, the attitude / feeling is perfect! *__* And as said above you're making the perfect team with Chantelle!
SitD: Dunno whatchu saying, I'm feeling your swag so much more than mine. Definitely loving your parts! Next time we'll try timing our Ding Dong group parts beforehand! |D
Yukidama: 't was okay :3

Mixer: YouJuChan - Great job mixing, really liking it! :D

Firework

Almighty Cho: Puuuurrrruuuuuuutaaaaaaaayyyyyyy *___* Beautiful vocals are beautiful!
Kyllia: So sweet, great vocals! Really good job on a hard song >_<
dbangshinee: Lovely, lovely voice and great vocals. You didn't quite like the high ones in the chorus xD But your ending adlib sounded like WOAH! Gave me goosebumps *_*
shiki0014: You didn't quite hit the high notes in the chorus but your background choir covered for you x3 Your verse sounded so great tho! Right on spot :D
Firefly: Beautiful voice is beautiful x3 Even tho I think you could've still given a few percents more (and I think you know that x3) But even 10% of Tammy's voice would be enough to make me happy :D

Mixer: Almighty Cho - Me likey! :D

Get it Right

Yukidama: Think my verse was quite okay, my bridge...oooo well Dx
Firefly: Your beginning *____* so fragile and beautiful <3 feeeeeling it! I also had the feeling there's not enough of Tammy in this song but that might just be my bias XD
xKeirafanx: Oh wow, real surprise! *___* Your chorus kinda blew me away hahaha, your "But how many times will it take?" was sung with such passion <333 Who would've thought what you had in you 8D
YouJuChan: Awwww Bigi, your parts ;;;A;;; So beautiful, ide! Hit the super difficult high note, too! What more can I ask of? Perfect TOT

This turned out so beautiful, I was so afraid the song might be too difficult but everyone delivered very well ;A; Very, very satisfied and happy with the outcome. Defo one of my favs!

Mixer: Yukidama - Think it turned out good, probably still improvable ><

Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Yay thanks for the comments <33 and lolll I'm glad you liked that I sang an octave lower because I could not reach the normal pitch without like screeching haha :P and I thought the chorus sounded soo full with like only 4 people was amazing how you mixed it!

Return to “Previous Official Releases”