[PP 163] MBLAQ - Mona Lisa

Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

[PP 163] MBLAQ - Mona Lisa

Postby Firefly » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Finally my 3rd PP is released!:D

I really love the outcome of all teams, great job from all the participants and mixers! And special thanks to Hani for the flash players xD Hope you all enjoy the songs as much as I do!! The songs can be found on the BR box account as usual^^

lyrics

Team Da Vinci

Listen here: Show

Thunder: Meike
Mir: Hani
Joon: Bigi
Seungho: Chantii
G.O.: Tammy
Mixer: Tammy

Team Raffael

Thunder: Chulderella
Mir: Steffy
Joon: Casa
Seungho: Honey
G.O.: Bbung
Mixer: Rella+Tammy

Team Van Gogh

Thunder: Yeonnie
Mir: New
Joon: Mich
Seungho: Stone
G.O.: AC
Mixer: AC
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [PP 163] MBLAQ - Mona Lisa

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 pm

네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Chulderella
BR's UNBREAKABLE
BR's UNBREAKABLE

Postby Chulderella » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 pm

running out to listen before i fall asleep o.o''
나 죽어도 부서지지 않아. 죽어도 포기하지 않아.
어둠 속에서 날개가 짓밟혀도. You know? I’m unbreakable
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Some quick things that stood out for me at the first listen.

1. Meike has kept herself standing very well as Thunder. Considering the parts she mostly sings, this is fucking amazing. Some serious Meike!swag in the intro. There's not a moment when I have too say "it's a bit too soft" cuz it's never like that. Meike threw herself in the lines.

2. Feeling-wise Hani was a great Mir, pronunciation-wise... aish something went a bit wrong. Maybe someone should've said something about it, given you a chance to improve?

3. Loved how Chantelle ended the song, that last line. Idk it's just sounds so 100% right to me

4. My voice hates pitchfalls >.< They work perfect on Hani and New and I come off sounding like a creepy pedo. not mixer's fault!! just something I always cringe about BUT WHO CARES CUZ MY OOHOOS WERE USED and they sound decent and I'm kinda very proud of that

5. Bbung first solo line OMG THAT'S SO COOL 8D How she does that swallow/cracking noise in her throat. OSM

6. Yeoniie did the motherfather baddest intro of all *^*

7. WOW this is def the best I've heard from Stine so far O_O EVAR. Seriously, it's the first time I think "Woh, now -that's- good". There couldn't be a more perfect Seungho.

8. Best Mir of the 3 teams is New, she had the most similar feeling to the original. From the first word she said I knew it "Yup, she fits Mir's style"

9. AC omg is a great G.O. I liked her singing and emotions the best. Awesomeness *^*
We had 3 strong G.O.s 3 strong voices, but AC had that something more.

Congrats en gefeliciflapstaart with the release Seobie :D You've got 3 good teams out of your project. Very good results indeed (^-^)b
Last edited by SitD on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie
BR's Frenchie

Postby A-C--World » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 pm

Awwww ! Thank you so much ! It was really hard for me to the the G.O scream/high pitched/impossible note !

Thank you !! Image
~♥Youtube♥~ 사랑해 ~☺Twitter☺~ 정용화 ~εїзFacebookεїз~
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:53 am

I dunno if I'm the only one, but I feel some people just write extremely harsh on hani sometimes..
I mean pronunciation fail in a korean rap can happen to all of us, but you don't have to call out "uh-oh" when hearing it srsly, we all try our best...

I just woke up, but since I beta-ed for Tammy for the 2nd team, i can imagine this was a great release ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:11 am

Cool, another release to write individual comments for at home ^^

Edit: also thanks Stef, you made me feel all fuzzy and warm so early in the morning *hugs*
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 am

well fine, i could write comments about hani in the future that are not honest and anything :) or i just dont write ANY comment on her.

okay no, but seriously, stef wrote nothing wrong. pronounciation is hani's problem, and we just want her to improve.

comments to be added ^^
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ YT 1 ♥ YT2 ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 am

Na don't get me wrong, you know i have nothing against honest comments, cause otherwise we can't improve, i only have something against this one word there ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 am

haahahaha what is that first word in the lyrics? XD leggo? hahaha
i thought he's saying " LIKE everybody on the left" haha

anyways ...
for team 1 and 2, timing was both done by tammy right? >.< you improved ur mixing tammy, but sometimes the timing is still a bit odd hehe. but better than in the past!

team 1:
i can totally agree to what stef said about hani's pronounciation, but i think it worked quite good until the last line! there, a lot of stumbling happened!
tammy improved her G.O. since that skype convo, and i can hear she took my advices serious ^__^ too bad hani and bigi didnt have more parts x-x .. meike sounded really cool, and pronounciation sounded totally awesome for once O_O

team 2:
bbung was probably my most favorite G.O. ! im glad she didnt try to sound all male.. she has such a feminine singing technique, it gives me goosebumps!!! jansjd. her first 2 lines janskjdnks ! rella's rap parts were awesome, but the singing was kinda off pitch ^^ i loved casa's lines, and i wish she didnt take joon, cuz i would have liked to have her singing more lines in this song *-* kinda fitted her song! and the soft singing was really nice ! honey did a good job like always ^^

team 3:
probably first time i hear yeonnie rap ... wooow swag *-*; i love the lalalala! kekeke it sounds so cool! probably favorite Mir was new! tho im used to hear new as thunder, so i was soo confused xD ... wah i didnt recognize AC's voice at first O_o did you try to sound manlier ? @@ but ... like always, great hold of pitch, and harmonies were soo awesome!!! ^^ ... awww Mich sounded so cute haha XD pronounciation was better as in the miss A project, but u didnt have so many lines here! ... and stone sounded sooo different o_o"" i didnt hear such a good performance from Stone in a long time! amazing!

greaaaaat project all in all! theres no team i'd say was bad, neither was any team better as the other imo! *-* really nice
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 am

Almighty Cho wrote:Na don't get me wrong, you know i have nothing against honest comments, cause otherwise we can't improve, i only have something against this one word there ^^

errr which word? i dont see any bad word ? XD
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 am

Before any one else gets into this, yes of course Ani. That's why I'm sometimes hurt by your comments, but I know you want my best so I don't begruge you your critic. And yes Miri, of course we should all pay a little attention to our wording so that we don't offend with them.

Please relax a bit.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:05 am

I'm relaxed ^^
And as said I know how to take the comments, since I'm used to the way which person talks how XD
Just meant it might feel a bit harsh like it was written,
maybe next time we should ask for a re-record, not only for hani, but for all people who had tiny probs here :)
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Chulderella
BR's UNBREAKABLE
BR's UNBREAKABLE

Postby Chulderella » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 am

Almighty Cho wrote:maybe next time we should ask for a re-record, not only for hani, but for all people who had tiny probs here :)

i think it really shall become more popular...
i mean asking someone to rerecord something... would actually be a good practice for them to improve.
but lmao, actually i don't get why it's started with hani... because i think she QUITE MUCH OFTEN GETS MANY NICE COMMENTS, it's not like everyone gets harsh at her o.o'

dah~.
relistening to the teams cause i enjoy the outcome <3 ^^

@Saga: yeah, i know it was off... the thing is i can hear whenever i'm off..... i just can't seem to do something about it. singing-wise i'm quite much a butt to put it in soft words lmao XD
나 죽어도 부서지지 않아. 죽어도 포기하지 않아.
어둠 속에서 날개가 짓밟혀도. You know? I’m unbreakable
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:33 pm

peoples should just ask me to re-record then
maybe I should learn to rap then or just give up with it X'DD

Return to “Previous PP Releases”