[PP 184] Miss $ & Block B - (It's Not) Over

Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Re: [PP 184] Miss $ & Block B - (It's Not) Over

Postby Tuan » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:21 am

Thanks for your comment Stef :D. I don't know how my harmonies turned out like that xD When I first listened to it I was like, it sounds like Ky used someone else's harmony, but then after a while I could hear myself in it... That was surprising xD. And I understand what you mean for PO's rap, listening to it is painful for me because it sounded so wierd haha... I should have just sang it normally low, but its okai because I still love my team and all the other ones too :)
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Re: [PP 184] Miss $ & Block B - (It's Not) Over

Postby SitD » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 am

Bbung wrote:I've got to say Stef's rapping was my favourite, oh dear you pulled it off so well.

azsdfghjkl thank you!! (*3*)

Sagacchi wrote:but i must say i liked the female versions more here just for the reason that I felt that some of the block-b teams tried to sound manly and that felt a bit unnatural ..
... yes I'm talking about twan! hahaha just kidding. he was allowed to be manly this time :P
but some of the girls ;)
sure its a boy song, but don't you wanna give the cover your own .. spice? DONT YOU WANNA BE A SPICE GIRL?!

if you could specifiy who you are talking about then your comment might actually serve a purpose, cuz now I'm like "wait, huh? O.o who is she talking about, is it me? Should I have recorded differently? Or is it yeoniie? Or is she talking about all of us, WTF I'm confuse ;O;"
I believe the rappers stayed very true to their own nature.

Minachi wrote:OH....!! BTW!

I realized that I really like SitD (What was your real name again? Ah my brain.. xD) voice! Kyaaah...! It's low but still girlish! Soo nice...
I wish in my next life I have a voice like you *_*'

Ack stap it! you're making me feel uncomfortable >////< But thank you for that comment, I'll treasure it <3
Tho you don't have to wait another lifetime to have a voice like me XD;; The longer you practice, the better you'll get to know the different aspects of your voice. You might think you sound boyish now (which I don't think), but the more stuff you cover the more styles you'll be able to master. ^o^b

AliveAwakeAloud wrote:Thanks for your comment Stef :D. I don't know how my harmonies turned out like that xD When I first listened to it I was like, it sounds like Ky used someone else's harmony, but then after a while I could hear myself in it... That was surprising xD. And I understand what you mean for PO's rap, listening to it is painful for me because it sounded so wierd haha... I should have just sang it normally low, but its okai because I still love my team and all the other ones too :)

Hehe, you're welcome ;)

Return to “Previous PP Releases”