[PP 187] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

[PP 187] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Tadaaaa~!
Of course I'm on time, why are you even asking!....You didn't? oh...

Anyways!

Time to present to you the two awesome elite-like teams that covered Be My Baby!!

--------------------------Let's Go!--------------------------->

Be My

Team Baby
:lala:
Spoiler: Show
YooBin - Almighty Cho
SunYe - Sagacchi
YeEun - Firefly
HyeLim - Kia~
SooHee - xKeirafanx
mixer: Sagacchi

Team Lady
Spoiler: Show
YooBin - SitD
SunYe - dbangshinee
YeEun - Yukidama
HyeLim - Bbung
SooHee - 21cssk
mixer: Bbung

:bow: LYRICS :bow:
You can also listen in our shared BR Releases Folder on Box.net !

Thank you for joining, see you next time :luvv:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ YT 1 ♥ YT2 ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Re: [PP 187] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

okay something went wrong with the embedding hehehe...

can someone tell me how to do it XD?
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 pm

spoiler=Spoiler]flash=466,30]swf-link[/flash][/spoiler]
only add the [ in the beginning again XD

I looove our teaaaam *__*
:joyful: :kyaa:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Ah Cho was ahead of me XD

I love both teams! *_* Though I am a bit biased towards my own xD 1st thought was: damn, Meike fits her parts so well!!

Wanted to comment on something in the 2nd team though (please don't shoot me!) but the bg hoohoo's somehow don't fit that well.. Think it'd be better if they blended in the bg a bit more. Still kudos for recording all of them, must've been quite a bit of work!
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm

ok it works now i think...
or does it? XD

thanks chooo <3

comments will followww :3
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 pm

comment tiiime!

YooBin - Almighty Cho - sooo loved your beginning XD ehehe it sounded so happy... "are baahaaack <3" awww XD the rap was really nice too, but I felt like you stumbled across the lyrics in the fast lines, and the "pal pal" sounded a bit bored... but the rest, i really enjoyed!
SunYe - Sagacchi - ughh my bf's room really is no good place to record.. this is no excuse for my sucky parts, but for the stupid acoustic and echo XD
YeEun - Firefly - *-* just like i expected from you...fitting and great! sorry but this comment will stay this short, there's nothing to add! keke
HyeLim - Kia~ wahhh you fitted lim so well! and i loved the end of your second part sooo much, when the music kinda stopped and it was only your voice <3
SooHee - xKeirafanx - guuuurl , where did you get that power from? also, your pronounciation improved soo much and im sure you're just dying from reading this hehe so... mission complete! Ã’o .. no but seriously, you really surprised me here multiple times <3 good job!

YooBin - SitD - like i already said! RECORD STUFF BY YOURSELF, dont cut yoobin's rap out and pretend its you! D:
SunYe - dbangshinee - omg i want to say that you owned me so much because voice wise it was such a pleasure to listen to you! but at some parts it was a bit off pitch and unsure to my fine ears! despite that, you are an awesome sunye!
YeEun - Yukidama - OMG KOREAN! your pronounciation isnt as bad as you make it seem hehe. i think you really did great as yeeun, but i think i prefered tammy a tad more ;)
HyeLim - Bbung - gosh i always love your voice, no matter what you sing! i think you fitted lim so amazingly, really! :/
SooHee - 21cssk - omg you are so cute >.< you sound so cute geez! when i think about your voice i always think of Goodbye Baby, and then compared to this..wah... so cute!!
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Firefly wrote:Wanted to comment on something in the 2nd team though (please don't shoot me!) but the bg hoohoo's somehow don't fit that well.. Think it'd be better if they blended in the bg a bit more. Still kudos for recording all of them, must've been quite a bit of work!

The don't-fitting, that's all me out there XD If it'd be anyone else I believe the bg harmonies would have been way better. But I suck at harmonies, and that was about my best shot.
Just for clarification, I'm not defending myself here. I know it sounds ugly and probably way off pitch, but that's what you get when it's just me 8{D
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 pm

OH poo-poo T_T i deleted the PP topic /runs

i wanted to move it and forgot to un-tick the "leave shadowtopic"
so i wanted to delete the shadowtopic and apparently that deleted both -_-

im sorry :( i hope thats no problem..
(though i dont see why it should be kekekeke)
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:08 pm

SitD wrote:
Firefly wrote:Wanted to comment on something in the 2nd team though (please don't shoot me!) but the bg hoohoo's somehow don't fit that well.. Think it'd be better if they blended in the bg a bit more. Still kudos for recording all of them, must've been quite a bit of work!

The don't-fitting, that's all me out there XD If it'd be anyone else I believe the bg harmonies would have been way better. But I suck at harmonies, and that was about my best shot.
Just for clarification, I'm not defending myself here. I know it sounds ugly and probably way off pitch, but that's what you get when it's just me 8{D

I don't think they're off pitch, they just could've blended a bit more in the bg? But that's the mixer's job ^^
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcuse me while spazz hardcore!

:kyaa: :nosebleed: :joyful: :rabu: :dance2: :bluut: :muah: :happy: :cry: :pets: :siwon: :WOW: :blush: :paparazzi: :sing: :hot: :sparky: :dance1: :mcdance:
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Excuse me while I spazz over your sig!!! *__* alsfdjldj
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 pm

I'm not gonna do a full comment, so just the things that stuck with me most. First of all OMG Meike is like a full blood korean now. Verrry good pronunciation!!
Tho I have to disagree with Meike being perfect in her lines. She has the perfect type of voice for such a song, yes. But I think she could've done even better.
The thing that bothers me most is that she elongates and strengthens (kinda shout-ish) the english words. The "watching" (and all the other words) needs to be sound short and perky: watching, not waatchiiiing (an exaggeration, but that's how I can write it down best).
The elongation of the english words makes the rest of her lines sound less... pure?... clear? I can't put in in words exactly.

Maybe it's because I haven't heard Saga in a cover for a while but I'm honestly taken aback. Sounds somewhat shaky and unstable at some parts, and it's like she had troubles reaching the higher notes. I'm not used to a Saga like this, I've heard the great things she can do and I don't hear it in this cover as much as I do in her other songs. Maybe Saga needs to get into singing again, like... adjusting?

Eventho this project had a lot of great vocals I give the BR Grammy for best solo vocal to Anke ^o^ In contrary to Meike or Mich, she does not have the voice which would make you say "yesss she'd fit the song purfectly!" Doesn't mean that Anke does not fit this song, I'm just pointing to her being a less obvious choice when you look at other people. That aside, I was totally amazed how she twisted the lines to herself and used her angelic voice to fit in this upbeat perky song. I really liked Anke in this song, I really really did! /offers BR Grammy
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Team Baby

YooBin - Almighty Cho -> COOL! COOL!!! Your attitude really fit Yoobins part a lot! I dunno if it's just me though, there were some parts which sounded like you stumbled upon some words? The way you rapped though was pretty fierce! Me likey!
SunYe - Sagacchi -> WHO ARE YOU? XD I totally didn't recognize your voice! You sounded really different imo~ There were some parts where you sounded really strained or forced, idk but you still did your parts really well and I liked your 'maaa-aake me your lady' soo much!
YeEun - Firefly -> I love your voice you know that <3 Most of your parts were really BEAUTIFUL *__* I say most, because some parts, I missed the power somehow, but you totally made it up with your singing which just enchants me everytime!
HyeLim - Kia~ -> Enjoyed your parts soo much! I especially loved your second verse where you had that 'higher' part ^^ Here it'd have been also really cool if you put a bit more accent to the beat. (Since I wrote Meike's comment first I'll just point down for the special UNF I mean XD) But like I said.. I really enjoyed your parts, the way you sang totally gave me goosebumps especially that high part, it was just perfect!
SooHee - xKeirafanx -> Your parts were soo pretty <3 You totally hit every note imo, not just that but you sang so cutely which fit Sohees singing really well! The only thing I missed here was the UNF, like.. even though you sound so pretty, it kinda sounded too übergängig? OTL How do I say it..I would've preferred if you had 'sudden' stops between some special words like instead of wa(a)tching more like wat-ching ... But other than that I really loved and enjoyed listening to your parts!
mixer: Sagacchi - The mixing was reaallly nice *_* The first thing I thought when Cho had her first line 'OMG This gon' be awesome ;A;' because the volume was perfect <3

Team Lady

YooBin - SitD -> Another WG member in disguise! I don't have anything to say, just PERFECT PERFECT OK?!?!?! <333333
SunYe - dbangshinee -> I looked forward to your parts soo much you don't even know! XD Oh your 'nooo' at the end was really cool <3 There were some timing issues here and there sometimes it sounded like you held back a bit? Like.. I KNOW you couldve done the 'highlight' so much better (why do I know? Sagen wir..dein no air wird für immer ein Maßstab für mich sein HAHAHAH ) but it was still awesome and you're still awesome ;A; <3
YeEun - Yukidama -> You and Chantelle totally fit together! Your 'Please be by baby' were so sexy! I dunno if it's just because Sunye and Yeeun have really powerful voices but you also kinda held back a bit it seems to me? Eg your last part, but I still enjoyed listening to your parts nontheless <3
HyeLim - Bbung -> What shall I say about your parts? I really reaallly enjoyed listening to it so much <3 Your attitude really fit Hyelim a lot imo! Your last line was awesome!
SooHee - 21cssk -> Are...are you a Sohee in disguise? Your voice fits her sooo freakin much! And I love what you do to your voice ;; Its so cool! .. But..Your mic *sobs* You probably know about it already anyways XD
mixer: Bbung - There were these background sounds which kinda scared me a bit in the beginning XD i think they turned to be a bit too loud or so~ But all in all the mixing was very well done!

... Why do I feel like I sound really mean? ;; Tried to be as constructive as possible! /hides
Even though it sounds like there were so many mistakes, I TOTALLY TOTALLY LOVE both teams! *__* And the more I listened to it the more I loved it <3 I think this is a really awesome PP-Release <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 pm

hehehe i'm not even wondering about the comments i get :p

I already said this but I was really sick when I recorded this.. ^^ haha
Bbung