[PP 188] U-KISS - Tick Tack

Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

[PP 188] U-KISS - Tick Tack

Postby Firefly » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Yay it's out! Sorry for wait.. But I hope listening to these teams will make up for it!:D I really like the outcome, good job everyone! <3 Also thanks to Kyllia for mixing her team! :kissu:

Lyrics

Team We Are Falling Down
Soohyun: Cho
Kevin: Meike
Hoon: Firefly
Kiseop + Eli: Juice
AJ: Rella
Dongho: Hani
Mixer: Firefly

Spoiler: Show

Team We Have no Choice
Soohyun: dbangshinee
Kevin: Kyllia
Hoon: Mich
Kiseop + Eli: Twan
AJ: Natsucchi
Dongho: A-C
Mixer: Kyllia

Spoiler: Show
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [PP 188] U-KISS - Tick Tack

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Oh i still see this XD *sneeked back again one time* *-*
yay for release :33 <3
i like both teams from what i beta-ed, will comment more later XD
maybe tammy could add the lyrics? ^^
yoohoo <3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Rawr very sorry for the delay guys! /hides in a corner

Comments but no individual ones :P just gonna point out some things~

Team We Are Falling Down
Tammy was my favourite in this one I think very pretty~ And I liked the background vocals I think Cho did I can hear her not sure who else did them too :P Hani's rapping had the best flow I think but pronunciation was a bit slurred~ Cho's '... liaaarrrr' part was very nice ^_^ Harmonies blended better for this team too which is also really good. Vocals seemed to 'sit' on top of the instrumental a bit though at the very first part~

Team We Have no Choice
Individually vocals were great but we had a huge problem blending haha. It's kinda evident in some of the group parts and the fact that the harmonies don't blend as well as I would like them to~ Thanks to Natsucchi and Chantelle for singing all the harmonies. I loved the long 'woooh' from Mich and Chantelle that part was like my favourite hehe <3 AC's rap was also really great loved the flow especially on the first one. Sorry for any fail effects lol!
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 pm

*adds lyrics* Comment time! :D

Soohyun: Cho: You make a great powerful Soohyun! Your re-recorded parts sounded way softer, good job on that :) Really love your 'liaaaar' part, amazed at how long you can hold it but still don't lose any power! :kyaa: Also thanks for all the harmonies <3 I'm really glad you were our Soohyun :3
Kevin: Meike - It's nice to hear you sing someone else then Kiseop for a change XD You really had the right tone of voice here for Kevin's parts, nice and dramatic! You had some trouble with the harmonies but it worked out in the end ^^
Hoon: Firefly - Good thing I got sick so I could record those low parts xDD
Kiseop + Eli: Juice - Your 'We are falling down, and you say what?' part sounds so epic! XD You had the right amount of attitude :) Your singing parts are good, a tiny bit shaky at times but nothing serious ^^ Your rap parts are really nice, you fit Eli quite well *_*
AJ: Rella - You didn't have a lot of parts but you nailed them quite well!! Good job on the harmonies too:) As always I love the attitude in your rap <3
Dongho: Hani - I like your rap though I was a bit sad you didn't re-recorded that one part.. But at least it matches with Dongho's Japanese now XD I dunno why but I really love the 'yeah' part just before the last rap, awesome energy in there and in that rap part *_*
Mixer: Firefly

Team We Have no Choice - I feel there were even more accents here then in team 1 xDD
Soohyun: dbangshinee - The perfect Soohyun! :rabu: Your voice has the same quality as him, powerful yet full of soul! <33 Love all your parts:3 Only thing I think you could've done a bit better on is the 'liaaaar', but yeah it's really hard to hold that crazy note O_o
Kevin: Kyllia - Nice and stable singing :) I'm missing just a bit more drama in your voice though, but still your parts sound good ^^
Hoon: Mich - Your accent is cute XD I think you had some problems with the very low part, but then again, it IS very low! ^^ Your sweet voice suits Hoon parts really well! And I really really love your high adlib! :bluut:
Kiseop + Eli: Twan - Another cute accent here xD I was missing a bit of attitude in your 'We are falling down' part, but then I did hear it in your other rap parts!
AJ: Natsucchi - Same with Rella, shame you have such few parts! And like her you totally nailed your parts! Great rap and singing <33 Also heard that you did all the harmonies (together with Chantelle I think), kudos for that!
Dongho: A-C - Great attitude in your rap!! And the autotune sounds good on your voice, lovely singing parts! :3
Mixer: Kyllia You got everyone to blend in the end, good job! Nothing really to critisize here xD
sayjuicifer
BR's Popsicle
BR's Popsicle

Postby sayjuicifer » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:08 am

listening to both teams for like the nth time since I woke up today ;; ♥

Team We are falling down
Soohyun: Cho - MIRI. SUCH A FLAWLESS SOOHYUN I CANNOT PUT WORDS TO MY HAPPINESS THAT YOU WERE /OUR/ SOOHYUN ;O; ♥
Kevin: Meike - Your voice sounds a bit haunting here *^* ♥ Just right for Kevin
Hoon: Firefly A+ Tammy /claps ;o; ♥
Kiseop + Eli: Juice /sob need more manry for Eli ;o;
AJ: Rella : RELLAAAAAAAAAAAAA *----------* I love your rapping *^* ♥
Dongho: Hani : OMO HANIIIIII ♥
The /yeah/ part was perfect aklsdjlasdfksdf ;o; ♥

Team We Have no Choice
Soohyun: dbangshinee O M G O-O THE WOAAAAAAAAAH PART WITH MICH I CANNOT.
Kevin: Kyllia Good job there Ky! *^* ♥
Hoon: Mich Such a pretty Hoon Michi ♥
Kiseop + Eli: Twan : Great job singing ;o; I'm kind of jealous you hit the notes better than I did.
AJ: Natsucchi CELLA OMG YOU SOUND SO BOSS. ;OOOOOO; I wanted to hear more of you ;;
Dongho: A-C You owned the rap so hard *^* ♥ Just enough attitudeee ♥

erm for the mixer part. Kyllia's name is missing an L in the post 8D
I shall so pimp this everywhere 8D ♥
meike's boice twin ♥ pikachu's partner-in-crime
Chulderella
BR's UNBREAKABLE
BR's UNBREAKABLE

Postby Chulderella » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:22 am

I still have to listen to the other team, I've just listened to mine.
And I must admit I wasn't expecting such a nice performance actually.
Not like I didn't believe you guys could nail it, I just wasn't such a big fan of this song to begin with.
I only liked certain parts of the song, hence why I wanted to join the project. ^^
But what I got from you guys is really like waah~ ;D
I got taken away by the parts I didn't like from the song thanks to you.
Thank you for the kind comments, esp. since I tend to fail alot! in japanese/english so i was kind of awkward while recording <3
I just find the adlibs mixed into song a bit too loud. But well, that's actually a matter of taste. Since they were so loud in original song aswell if I remember it right.

That's all from me, Firefly cudos for mixing and the overall outcome of the project <3

will listen to the other team tomorrow.
나 죽어도 부서지지 않아. 죽어도 포기하지 않아.
어둠 속에서 날개가 짓밟혀도. You know? I’m unbreakable
KayKay
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Postby KayKay » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 am

woah.. i am so sad for not being a part of this cover haha x.x nevermind
the outcome is so great! of both teams ne! ^^
i felt the groove hahaha

very very good job u all!!! kaykay's proud of u :DDDDDD
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 am

omg this is amazing like amazing O____O

i think the ones who caught my attention so much would be Meike. i did not expect you to be THAT fitting to Kevin's part. really it was perfect! and Tammy! your parts was awesomeeeee ;~; from 2nd team it'd be chantelle definitely. i totally flailed for her parts when i dl-ed it in the first place to record my parts. she's just a perfect soohyun <3 AND TWAN!! your "Dont cry, dono kurai kono uso de kizutsuku you baby" WAS PERFECTTT OMG REALLY. you practiced a lot ehh?♥ /cough/ stef will be proud XD

the others did as awesome tooooooo~~ ♥ /kisses you all for this amazing release/
aaaaand double kisses for ky+tammy for the perfect mixing ♥♥♥
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 am

Aww thanks for the comments <3 *still not really convinced of her parts*

I should comment, too xD' and start commenting other stuff too xD
big comment following~ xD

Team We Are Falling Down
Soohyun: Cho: i still think i kinda sound like i'm holding back on purpose.. but.. i did, so XD
Kevin: Meike: To be truthful, when I beta-ed tammy's mix i had the feel you concentrated a bit too much to the pitch and therefore lost a bit of feeling for the lines, so you first sounded a bit plain to me, but after reading the other comments after the release i feel like i didn't listen to you carefully enough! So i listened again now while commenting and i agree that your voice-color in this is not as cute-happy-soft as is sometimes is in other songs, so i like that low i-tüpfelchen (LOL) in your voice. i like the "Mune no oku de, tsumi wo, seou" very much, it sounds pretty dramatic and grown-up somehow ^^ the "we must be separated" is really fitting to the other singers too :3(you fit kevin anyways,i don't have to point that out XD)
Hoon: Firefly: For me I think you fit best to the song, you sound smooth but strong and your emotions are there anyways all the time, so XD the bridge with me i really love cause we (you) did so many things ^^ i think my favourite parts of you are the "Kakugo shita nara" after the chorus, they sound so dramatic and heart-ripping, me really likeys :)
Kiseop + Eli: Juice: To be truthful, I think you did really good in this :) your "we are falling down, and you say what?" sounds pretty fierce and on spot, i really like this ^^ your 2nd rap, the "don't cry dono kurai come on" sounds really fierce, too :3
AJ: Rella: I think you did pretty good in this :) your pitch control was good and you tried to be fierce, me likeys ^^ though i think your emphasizing at the "Mitsumeru kono hito toki" was a bit too early on the "kono", i would've tried a bit more staccatto, but that's only my taste xD
Dongho: Hani: I can't help but your first solo with the low AJ harmony, sounds a bit offpitch to me.. besides that slight(!) pitch you did good for that part, though overall in the song there are some pronunciation mistakes, maybe cause.. dongho fails japanese in the original and we can only learn what we hear in the original xD. i really like your tone after the bridge (before my LIAR part), the ""tsurai" yo uso de nuetai, Boku no PURAIDO" is really on spot and fits really well :)
Mixer: Firefly: Already said this, but I think you did a reallly good job on this, especially with all those leading-groups and effects and gnarf xD for me there are still some little volume-issues, but i enjoy listening to the cover like this, too, so *-*

Team We Have no Choice
Soohyun: dbangshinee: How can you do Soohyun's lines with such an ease? *envies* i struggled at some parts, but you sang the "to lie to lie ohoo" and the "woah" very clear and did nice...... bögen XD *english fails* Though at some parts I wished for some more outburst, a little more "umpf", for example at the "uso wo tsuku hey". And it was a bit sad you couldn't hold the "liar" longer and with not that much power, i'm sure you could've done that better :) the bridge with Mich sounds really nice, though i think you forgot to sing one "woah", but that doesn't ruin the high-level of it, so xD
Kevin: Kyllia: I think you did pretty good, though for my feeling you sang some parts a bit too staccatto, like the "I'm must be off right no-ow" i would have tried to make it slide down, but that's only my taste xD for the rest i think you tried to not sound cute, which is good cause it wouldn't fit, so i think you fit good ^^
Hoon: Mich: You did good throughout, though you struggled a bit with the low in your first solo for my feeling. i really like the bridge you had with chantelle, though i think you forgot one part, too, but i'm not sure though, i just compare to tammy and me who sang a lot XD it still sounds pretty like this ^^
Kiseop + Eli: Twan: can i be honest? i didn't recognize you in the first solo you had >< maybe because of the female harmonies that could be heard clearly, your voice got drowned a bit xD i really like your "we are falling down, and you say what?", it sounds pretty fierce :) your rap was good too, though i maybe would've put a bit more emphasize on the "you baby" in the end ^^
AJ: Natsucchi: Happy to see you in some projects :) sad you had so little parts, i really like the rap after the dance bridge, it sounds really fierce and the timing is on spot for it :3 on the first solo, the "we have no choice -and so onXD-" i think you could've done it a bit fiercer, but then again it's pretty low, so ^^
Dongho: A-C: You sound very good singing Dongho, also the effects love your voice xD you did the raps pretty fierce and with power, me likes :) though in the bridge rap (before chanti's LIAR part), i had the feeling you lost the flow in your rap a bit and stumbled about some words.
Mixer: Kyllia: Kudos for the mixing first, cause it is really good too *-* The low voice in the beginning scared me a bit XD there was nothing on the volumes that i pointed on when beta-listening *hurhurhur*, so ^^ the effects are really good too :3

PHEW! commented XD
have fun reading :P
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:23 pm

I already congratulated Tammy with her awesome release on twitter, but lemme state it here again: THIS PP IS BR'S MOST EPIC PP OF 2012!!

Combinations of the singers in each team were really strong, dunno what you're nagging about not blending because I just love the group parts in each team (or maybe Kyllia is such a pro mixer she made you guys blend well).
And next to the singers' great performance, the mixing is just totally BOSS. Effects sound amazing, and the volumizing of the adlibs/oohooos (btw, those adlib-stuff really made the song, in both teams, so Cho, Tammy, Mich and Chantelle I think? Guhrreat job!) is evenly amazing.
The way the intro was mixed in both teams, oh f*ck I wish I could do that. TAMMY AND KYLLIA ARE BOSS MIXERS!
Tho I really love both teams to the max, I tend to lean just the slightest bit more towards the rappers in the second team.

All participators can be over the top proud for being a part of this. Gosh I always love how cool singers and exquisite mixers create such a great outcome together *^*
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm

I don't know the original so I can't compare but I really like the results of this pp! Both teams had a very "dramatic power" which seemed to suit the song quite well. Small individual comments following. <3

Cho - I love hearing you sing a bit softer, it sounds beautiful! I don't think you sound as if you were holding back. Your LIAR was amazing, very powerful~!
Meike - You sound so mature! <3 (hearts) You improved so much during the time I wasn't active, it's scary! (laugh) Your parts sound great <3
Tammy - will I ever not be absolutely biased? I think not. XD Gimme your voice (; ; ) <3 I think you did really well on the low beginning lines! The end was struggled but the "oh" is like super low haha (TT ) Overall... I love your lines as always haha. <3
Juice & Rella - You two didn't really have many lines (T T) But the rap seemed to have just the right attitude, I really liked it!
Hani - Loved the attitude in your rap too! (I'm glad you're at least semi-back!) You made the "s" too much "sh" though, so the flow sometimes didn't seem quite right.

dbangshinee (I don't know your real name/the name you go by, I'm sorry (T T) - Your parts had a different feeling to them than Cho's, they were slightly softer, but I liked them a lot too! This kind of song seemed very "natural" for you to sing, if this made sense? I mean you sounded comfortable in this range/this emotion. Ah, my English fails me. (^^;
Kyllia - First I gotta say I love the effects, great mixing <3 For your singing I especially liked the English chorus lines!
Mich - You struggled a bit with the very low lines in the beginning, but the rest was awesome! I'm always amazed by your timbre, btw. You have a lovely voice (; O ; ) <3
Twan - I agree, your voice was drowned a bit by the female harmonies sometimes (> <);; I liked your parts though!
Natsuchii - I would've loved to hear more of your rap, it sounded really great! I also think your duet-lines with AC sound especially awesome.
AC - I don't think I've heard you rap before. I loved your attitude and flow!
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie
BR's Frenchie

Postby A-C--World » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:45 am

My team was good ! But the blending.. Our voice didn't blend well :(
@Cho : I know. I didn't know the rap by heart at that time. Today I can do it without reading XD

Team We Have No Choice :

Soohyun - Dbangshine: Your soohyun was good ! At some place it was needing some power but you did great ! :3
Kevin - Kyllia : I liked your Kevin ! Your voice was sweet like him ! :3
Hoon - Mich : First time I hear you ! Your adlibs at the end was awesome ! :3
Kiseop Eli - Twan : First time hearing you too. I really liked your Eli parts ! :3
AJ - Natsucchi : Awesome AJ ! Your rap was really fierce ! I like ! :3
Dongho - AC : No comments XD I didn't know the song by heart at that time XD

In overall it was good ! Jusy sad that our voice didn't blend well !

Team We're Falling Down :

Soohyun - Cho : I love your Soohyun ! A lot of power in it ! :3
Kevin - Meike : Your Kevin was good but in the chorus some power is needed :3
Hoon - Firefly : I love your Hoon ! Your adlibs ! Awesome !!! :3
Kiseop + Eli - Juice : Your parts was good :) I like your Eli parts ! :3
AJ - Rella : Awesome AJ ! :3 Nice rap ! :3
Dongho - Hani : You said you wouldn't have it but I think your Dongho was awesome ! You could reach these low notes ! :3
~♥Youtube♥~ 사랑해 ~☺Twitter☺~ 정용화 ~εїзFacebookεїз~
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Wah thanks everyone for all the lovely comments! <33

@Ky Thanks! Bg vocals were done by.. really everyone haha! And yeah, guess you're right about the vocals sitting on top of the instru.. but dunno really how to change that XD:

@ Juice, Rella, Mich, Kay Cho Thank you <33 Haha Rella I'm glad we managed to surprise you positively xD

@Steffy asfkljl you! <3 2012 has only started though, I"m sure a better one will come along! XD

@ Sai Thank you ;_; Sure you can have my voice if I can have yours! *_* Haha yeah those low parts were looow..

@AC Thanks!:3 As for not knowing the rap well, if you don't know you should practice it more! XD No one knows the lyrics without practising after all ;) But yeah, it didn't feel like you stumbled a lot ^^
dbangshinee
Singer
Singer

Postby dbangshinee » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:33 pm

i would like to comment to all of the singers in each group but bleeeeh~
me is soo lazy ~____~

at first, thank you guise for all the comments =) <3

sooo, OMGASJDFÖLASDKJFÖADFASDFJA THIS RELEASE WAS DA BEHEST <3
in both teams, at the beginning, i already got goosebumps when all sang "to lie i shall be here"

this is def. the best release!!
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 pm

sorry for doing lousy job with japanese pronouncing 'cos I copied Dongho's awful accent..

Return to “Previous PP Releases”