[PP 192] T-ara - Roly Poly

Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Re: [PP 192] T-ara - Roly Poly

Postby Firefly » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 pm

But the giggling is so cute!! *_*

Even though I dislike this song you guys made me like it a bit, that's how awesome this turned out xD
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!
BR's Jail!Bait!

Postby casali » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 am

What a cute release! Loved listening to it, it makes me miss you guys <3

Like Tammy, I'm not too fond of the song~ so great job! ^o^
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:01 am

I can't say I don't like the song, cause I can't help but get an earwig from it whenever I listen to it LOL I just think it's a song fitting for special events only~ (like countrydance songs, where lots of people dance to it)
And this is one of those special events and i think this is a really great release!! *__* You all blend in so well during the chorus! One can hear you guys had fun recording this! :D

I liked Cho's parts, cause even though your voice sounds so mature, it still fit the song somehow~ You made your voice fit the song XD
Hani's and Kia's chorus were a bit more airy, but it was probably because the chorus is just way higher and it's more difficult to get out the notes correctly if one tried to do it more powerful? I don't know either, but it was still sung prettily imo~
New's I LIKE YOU was so cute haha <3 What caught my attention was your first verse, especially since it's the very first verse of the whole song, it would've been cool if you had put a bit more power into it :) The cuteness was obviously there though!!! ^^d
I really liked Kyllia's part too but I gotta admit that I felt like you focused more on something, I just dunno what? Lyrics? Or something? Cause even though you stressed the right parts, it seemed like you were too focused on the reading? But other than that I still like the outcome of your parts cause I can't complain on your notes cause they were just on spot!
Out of all, I loved Meike's parts the most *___* They were just perfect imo! The attitude and the voice just fit perfectly! :)
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Will
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Will » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Wow, this is a really nice production. I'm usually a huge stickler for mixing, and I can't find much of anything wrong here. The singers are amazing too, fit the roles nicely. Only question I have, is why don't you guys put these magnificent creations on youtube to put more promotion out for the forum as well as get more views and comments?
~ Blackjack Forever ~

Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:35 pm

THanks for your guys comment :3

@will: hi *-* you finally rejoined keke :D we have a youtube account, but only for the Official Project and it's not yet updated, we're working on updating it with the Official Projects, it's already in talk though I think to make a youtube channel for the PPs! I vote for that too cause lately our PPs are really good keke :D
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 pm

I think we do try to upload our PPs but before we had an account but it just kept getting taken down and stuff x.X

Thanks for your comments though <3
Will
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Will » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Youtube would be a great way to get this great forum to more people, I mean without it I would have never found half of the things I do online now XD
~ Blackjack Forever ~

Return to “Previous PP Releases”