[PP 192] T-ara - Roly Poly

Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

[PP 192] T-ara - Roly Poly

Postby Firefly » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Meike's long awaited PP is finally here! *_* It's time to Loly Poly with your fellow #BRIANS :D

:hearts: :lala: NIGHT FEVER NIGHT FEVER~ BR HAS TO SHOW IT~ :shiningstar: :blinking:

Lyrics

Team Roly Poly
Boram -Kyllia
Qri - New
Soyeon - Kia
Eunjung+Hwayoung 1 - Miri
Hyomin - Hani
Jiyeon+Hwayoung 2 - Keira
Mixer: Miri

Listen: Show

Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [PP 192] T-ara - Roly Poly

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Releheheheheaseeeeeee!!!
:lollipop: :kyaa: :joyful: :rabu: :dance2:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 pm

First of all: THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH MIRI for mixing this for me. Originally I asked you to time the chorus for me, but it happened like this and I owe you big time, big time. Under all the stress I've been, I am thankful that you took this over from me completely and finished it. As I said: Thank you and I owe you one. A big one.

The rest of you: Thank you for your patience. This is almost a month late as originally planned and despite being given more time by confusing rules being confusing, I didn't make it and now it's finally out. I'm glad. Thanks for participating and having patience. And thank Cho for helping, will ya? *-*
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:01 am

>w<! Yay releaseee~
Thanks again to Cho for mixing. ^_^ Great job mixing timing and effects were spot on <3!
More comments later rawr
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:49 am

@meike: *hugglessss* No problem :33 I hope you have less stress soon ^.^ I'm happy you like the mix *-*
@kyllia: thanks :33

Comments time~ xD
Boram -Kyllia: I think you did really really good in this! Esp your 2nd solo, you seemed so comfortable and having fun in this range, I really enjoyed it a lot *-*
Qri - New: I still dunno what happened to your mic, I didn't do noise removal or anything, but your mic just didn't sound as clear as usual @@ I think your parts were okay, i really liked that "lalalal i like you~" line *-* i think the parts would have been better to hear and enjoy though with the usual clearness of your mic >< (yeah i take back saying that it's bad, cause i listened other covers and usually it's a good mic, you're right)
Soyeon - Kia: Our big mama voice again! :D I love that soul-groovy feeling in your voice, esp always the last line of the chorus, the "shilheul geoya~~" it was so cool and i loved how you used your vibrato to make it a bit longer :3
Eunjung+Hwayoung 1 - Miri: I had too much fun singing this xD'
Hyomin - Hani: You sounded a tiny bit strained in your last solo, but it's really high there, even I fought with that, so XD But i think you fit so pretty well *-* And just enjoy your parts, will you?? They're great.
Jiyeon+Hwayoung 2 - Keira: I already spazzed to you before, but... HOW CUTE IS THIS BRIDGE?? XDD when i mixed i always went like "kyaaa njdfnksjfns" when i came to this part XD i just looove that you did those giggles they fit so well and it makes the cover even more fun to listen to :3 your other parts i really liked too *-* we 2 fit so well powerwise in our following lines and i really like your bridge-rap too *-* (and lol i showed my mum the cover and she kept grinning throughout all your parts, she enjoyed them so much XD)
Mixer: Miri: Mixing the chorus was a pain, but it was worth it XDD

At first i wanted to scold people for their group parts, but... ah well i could manage to blend them, so i'll just leave the posivite comments XDDDD *too hyped about release* <3~

:lollipop:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 am

YAY THE AWAITED RELEASE *___* ♥
This is really really really amazing. i love every single bit of this like omgg you guys are so awesome ;~~~; MEIKE YOUR LAUGH OMG I AM GOING TO KIDNAP YOU RN. ;~;
awesome release!
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:47 am

*spazzes onto Mich* :kyaa:

edit: i just.. couldn't resist, I put our cover on the dance version of this song! XDD
Who wants to download the video, pm me :) (since i can't post dl link here xD)
And I don't dare to upload the vid to my youtube, cause i always get strikes already for covers x.x
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 pm

I can try to upload it onto mine I still have my Seungri one up and I haven't gotten any strikes :P
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 pm

that would be cool *-*
i sent you the video via pm already xD
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Bleh upload isn't working for some reason keeps getting stuck and not moving. I'll try again later :P
Bbung
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Postby Bbung » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 am

this is such an amaaaaaaazing mix. meike and cho and hani and new omg everyone fit like perfectly asdnkasjdkajgdmnbxzc :P beaaaaaaaautiful!! :D
Jessily mindfucked.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 am

thank you *__*
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 am

wahhh this turned out sooo great >w< i really loved it

especially the ah ah ah ah tonight in the end, it sounded so awesome!!!! like, the blending was really good!

for Cho, just some minor critics on the mixing keke
overall it was really great, but i would have done something different

1) in the first verse, the lines "naneun cham mame deune yo" and "naneun cham mangseori ne yo" that you sang, i would have used another effect, maybe a similar one to the walkie talkie one but not so strong? ah that would've probably not been perfect either, but something bugged me about the effect on these lines XD
maybe they were just too loud, because when i listen to the original song I feel like the sound a bit different and more quiet than the 3 lines before in the verse...

2) in the bridge before the rap part... i never noticed any laughing sounds there? XD but it sounded really cute!
but i think it would have sounded better if, firstly, more people recorded it (but thats not Cho's fault of course XD just saying) and, if Cho would have made them more quiet so they blend in with the instrumental better. plus it would have made the mic-quality-difference less obvious and therefore make it sound more.."together" ? XD

now of course, that doesn't mean you need to change that >w< please let the mix be as it is, it is an awesome mix! and an awesome #BRIANS cover *_* <3
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ YT 1 ♥ YT2 ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 am

I won't change that, too XD
But thanks for the critic ^^

To my parts in the verses, they have only normal small reverb like all other files, i dunno why they sound so strong XD'
In the bridge Meike did the laughing cause she had the rap (I didn't even know she did it until i mixed, i was so surprised XD), I also think it's very cute :3 Though I kept the volume like that, cause when I had them more quiet they sounded kinda.. i dunno how to describe it. They fit better in loud than in quiet XD I think it fits like that ^^

Thanks for liking the release ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah, the giggling is completely at my fault. It wasn't coded and I didn't ask anyone for giggling if they wanted to. So regarding that... my responsibility. Still it's good you pointed out how you perceived it ^^
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous PP Releases”