edit:
:joyful: :WOW: :dance2:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Re: [PP 194] B.A.P. - Warrior

Postby 21cssk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 pm

omg omg OMG I CANNOT COMMENT PROPERLY THIS IS TOO AMAZING ;~~~~~~~~~; everyone sounds so boss and JUICE HOW CAN I NOT CRY AT YOUR PART. YOU IMPROVED SO SO SO MUCH

/continues spazzing elsewhere
sayjuicifer
BR's Popsicle
BR's Popsicle

Postby sayjuicifer » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:54 pm

WAS I LATE ;LASKDFLSADKFSDF ;O;

I CANNOT FUNCTION PROPERLY ODG
I TOLD YOU GUYS. I TOLD YOU ;O; I HEAR STEF SINGING ON THE ORIGINAL ;O;

YOU SO EPIC STEFFY I CANNOT.
/ATTACKS YOU WITH HUGS

PLUS. AH, BOTH TEAMS SO FLAWLESS.

I cannot be coherent I'm so sorry!! ;o; :kyaa: :joyful:

@Mich /tackles you odg thank youuuuu ;__;
I'm so happy ;o; ♥
meike's boice twin ♥ pikachu's partner-in-crime
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:36 pm

AKLDJDSKLFJK T____T This is awesome I don't even know what to say ;AAAAA;

The first team is like PUUURRFEEECCTTTT ;; There were some rap parts of Rella, where you stumbled upon the lyrics a bit but argh the intro was still full of power and just really great to listen to <3
Stef...It's ZELO!STEF *__* Perfect parts were just awesome! I don't have anything more to say ;;
Tammy asdkfjls I go to the corner and be ashamed of my parts T_T I loved your parts to bits!! Your voice argh <333333
Juice and New you had too few parts imo ToT I liked both of your attitudes though! It was really fierce just how it's supposed to be! <3
Last but not least Choooo! Your bridge was awesome! As well as your Chorus parts they were so on spot *___* Just one thing I noticed was during your first verse, that it seemed like you forced the power a bit out but other than that I think your parts were pure genuine!

Our team aaaah meee likey <333
Minachi's Yongguk was... How can you go so low? ADKJFLS XD Rella and you kinda rapped the parts somehow differently (the intonations) and I'm not really sure which one was more accurate XD Somehow the beat kinda got lost (aka the flow) but I still am amazed at how well this turned out *_*
Chantelle ma dongsaeng! It's always so nice being in your team hihi <333 Some of your parts sounded like you didn't let everything out ? :O Like, you held some power in it seemed~ But still~ Your voice! Your briiiidgeeee!!! asldkfjsldjfsalkdjf <3
Meike your voice! SO LOWWWW !!! :O You did so well with your attitude imo! Really great <3 Too bad you had so less parts ;;
Same goes to AC! Really well done with the strength and the feeling in your parts! <3
And Hani! Your rap! ENVIOUS! So well done and I don't know how the hell you guys managed to do that inhumanly fast tonguetwister cause I hear how difficult it was ;; but it sounds great! <3

(...Did I max out? ldkjafsldjfkals I sound like I maxed my parts out ;; IM SO SORRY I swear it didn't when I had it in my project T____T)

Great release is GRRRRRREAT <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Postby Kia~ » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:26 pm

OMG. OMG. OMG!!!

this is awesome. both teams. do you guys know how much respect I have for everyone doing so well in this ;____; seriously, everyone sounds so comfortable even though it's such a beastly song. AMAZING.

it was expected though. since you're all BRIANS :D hehe ♥
Minachi
Debuting
Debuting

Postby Minachi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm

It's ouuuuut!!! And so much awesomeness!!!!!!! (is this word even English?)
OH MY GAAAWD!!!! :rabu:

I'm so happy! Thanks for my team - everyone of you gave the very best and the result is really awesome. Sorry I failed as lead singer in the refrain - I'm really more a background singer then main singer (or screamer here? XD) but I still hope everyone likes the result - because I'm soooo much in love with it!!!!! :kyaa:

But also team one is awesome!
I totally respect BOTH Zelo-Girls for this hyper hard fast rap. I don't know if I could do it.. Maybe in Japanese but Korean raps are still hard for me and Korean HYPER FAST raps.. Oh Gosh! You two are just soooooo epic!!!!!!!! :happy:

Maybe personal comments later, I'm kinda tired now! :)
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm really baffled by this spazzing feedback my PP gets... really O_O
While mixing I wasn't 100% convinced, I kinda accepted already that I wasn't able to mix everyone right as they should be, so I viewed this as a good but mediocre project. Guess I listened to the mixes so many times that my judgement was clouded by volumes and such XD;
Turns out I was wrong :x WHICH IS GOOD NEWS! XD

I'd like to clarify that the "mediocre" was mostly due to my lacking as mixer and the fitting of the separate singers together in this particularly beastly song (which is difficult for us girls).
When assessing each #BRIAN in this project individually, you guys did veeeerry good! Rappers were badass absolute perfect see what I did there? and the singers carried strength and fullness in their voices.

I'll do a commenting spree one of these days/week ^^b

@Juicy: nyaaaah WAYLT?! ;O; <3 Thank you sweetie, I feel so honored ;~~; <3

Also, thanks to Tammy and Meike for their beta-ing, I could really work with your feedback <3
Chulderella
BR's UNBREAKABLE
BR's UNBREAKABLE

Postby Chulderella » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 pm

wae your mixing skills are so amazing ;~;
-spazzing over this-
나 죽어도 부서지지 않아. 죽어도 포기하지 않아.
어둠 속에서 날개가 짓밟혀도. You know? I’m unbreakable
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie
BR's Frenchie

Postby A-C--World » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:45 am

Seriously guys.. I'M TOTALLY IMPRESSED ! I think this is the BEST PP I heard on BR !!! Really.. that sounds just totally awesome ! The rappers.. you were awesome !! (Even proud of mine). The vocals were also awesome ! I can't make individual comments.. cause they'll all say.. YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME ! The mixers.. WOW ! Mixing is sooo well done ! I'm really impressed by all of you guys !!!

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Really, good job girls !!!
~♥Youtube♥~ 사랑해 ~☺Twitter☺~ 정용화 ~εїзFacebookεїз~
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

@Rella: Really, they aren't :< I'm still far away from mixing anything "amazingly". But thank you for liking my mixes~ <3 It gives me confidence

Listening to both teams a couple of times now really makes me like the outcome, comparing to the beastly original we all did very good. I can appreciate the sound of our voices together now and hear how people really did their best and showed some awesome stuff.
Personal comment time~! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Chulderella I know I've said it before, but I love that you give me so many tracks to choose from. <3 It gives me a lot more freedom as a mixer. In the track I eventually chose you sound very laidback and that aspect makes your voice sound a bit more low in a natural way. You didn't have to force yourself that much to get that more raw/hairy sound. Great job there! (^o^)b You got quite some presence in your lyrics! 8D The flow of the rap was sometimes a bit lost, but nothing too insurmountable. The "rrr" in "Rest in peace" sounds really cool~!
Firefly Your adlibs are waaaaaaaah :O So much beautifulness and emotion ;O; I love how you stretch those last notes in "mogeul joyeoganda~~" *^* It's very sexy (rawrrr) and fierce ate the same time. You fit Daehyun so well omg *^*
Almighty Cho POWER VOCAL FITS PERFECTLY PERFECTLY (yes, twice) *__* The raw force you put in your lines O.M.G. now that's amazing! Every part was like BANG! ON IT! The emotion you put in the bridge, AZSDFGHJKLM :Q_____ And thank you so so much for those harmonies! <3 They do really make the duet parts sound better and fuller.
sayjuicifer Rap is your way to go, missy! 8D You got that badass-ness totally in you. With your great performance in (It's Not) Over I knew I could expect another good rap performance from you *^* And you brought your lines totally as they should've been d(^o^)b The "rrraah" noise is totally awesome XD
newismyname Wah hairy!New totally nailed it! At the first listen I found it a bit strange, but after timing and listening to your parts on the instrumental I knew I couldn't have wished for a better Himchan *^* You really worked those lines and put down a hairy and strong performance. And I so love your "hurrrr"!

Second team comments will follow laterrr~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Will
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Will » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 am

This PP is one of the best I've heard so far. Most of these projects have great production and singers, better than the majority of the things I hear. I've spent too much time tonight going through these listening over and over again XD.

The first team was especially amazing, I loved Cho's voice the most, but everyone had such great emotion and that angsty sound. The rapping was WOW. My mind is spinning right now with so many thoughts about these amazing works that I can't even type full sentences very well and remember what I was going to say so I'm going to stop here XD.
~ Blackjack Forever ~

Return to “Previous PP Releases”