[PP 195] Dream High 2 - B Class Life

Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

[PP 195] Dream High 2 - B Class Life

Postby Kyllia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:50 am

What's this?? A super awesome Michmellow release? I must listen!!

Lyrics

Listen: Show

21cssk | Kia~ | SitD | AliveAwakeAloud | newismyname
Mixer - 21cssk
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Re: [PP 195] Dream High 2 - B Class Life

Postby 21cssk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 am

YAY RELEASEEEE ♥ ♥ ♥
personal comments to come later. but i love the outcome so muchhh. thankyou guys for being awesome <3
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 am

Yay!! Omg I waited so long for this xD (Felt like so long even though it was really fast T_T)
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 am

Another release *__*

And~ happy Birthday Mich!!
:kissu: :kyaa: :rabu: :WOW: :dance2:

:joyful:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Aaaaahh this is so cuuuute *huggles you all*

Happy Birthday Michmallow <33333
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:15 pm

I was stunned at the bridge, New and Twan sounded just like the original, still spazzing over it to be honest.

Really like this, everyone sounds so cute~ also it's a real bonus that you have Twan in this, he gives the male voice contrast that this needs *-*
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:08 pm

teehee thankyou Bigi and Cho ♥ think of this as a birthday treat from me? <3

aaand personal comments coming!
Kia i am just overly biased towards your voice aoeriuadf why do you have to always be perfect in every single song? really, you sound amazing with your own singing style everytime and as always, you fit your parts perfectly! do you ever fail gaaaaah ã… ã…  also, you blend really really well i think!
Stef stef i just love your fierce raps but omgomg can you pleashyy sing moreeeee? you do not know how much i love your voice! here, you were kinda trembling at first but as the song goes on it gets more stable and gosh how perfect it turn out to be! i like your solo part really really much!
Twan omg i don't know how this will turn out without you. the bridge was awesome. let me repeat, a.w.e.s.o.m.e! everything was flawlessly on place, love how you hit those harmonies perfectly and most of all, you blend really awesomely. now the last one; i did not expect that. thank you for joining and for being awesome! =D
New New new new how i knew those parts would be perfect for you! i am a fan of singing!New and i think this song would really fit you and i'm so happy to know that i'm not wrong. this song is just perfect for you, everything was really good! and the bridge eaiorusldfkasdlfkj i cannot comment more<333

Special thanks to New for beta-ing and Kyllia for releasing!
also so sorry to Meike for not being able to join this, but i hope you enjoy the outcome!
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICH!! <3
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Postby Kia~ » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:39 pm

This is adorable and the banner, awww, it's cuuute ♥

Mich you're so cute twinnieee. your voice really suits this song, but I don't really recall hearing you sing a song that didn't so work with your voice so... You're versatile~ ♥
Stef not that I don't appreciate your awesome rapping but you should totally sing more! you sound so sweet in your first solo part, I really like it~
Twan I think this is the best I've heard from you so far! I especially love the bridge, you did really really good on those harmonies and blended well with everyone too ^^
New I always say this but I love love love it when you sing~ Mich gave you just the right part here, you sound really great ♥

@Mich, aww thank you so much twinnie ♥ but no way, I'm not perfect in every song, I do fail quite a lot just wait for It's War hahaha XD
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 am

Mich: Happy B~ B~ B~ B~ Birthday haha :), it's still April 1st over here. I love your voice like always, my favorite part is haesung's lines. The mixing was also really good, I was kinda iffy when there was going to be 4 voices plus harmonies during the last chorus, but I think that one was my favorite chorus :)

Kia: Your solo lines left a really big impression on me. The way you sung your lines really added something to the song, it wouldn't be the same without you xD

Stef: Being the rapper that I know you as, its kinda weird to find you singing, with such a cute voice xD I agree with everyone else, you should sing more!

New: We blended so well in the bridge its amazing! Sounds like my next target for a duet =P

@Mich: Thanks for your comment xD That made me really happy. Of course I would have joined, the awesome luckily came along, but I love this song so I couldn't wait to join :).

@Kia: I agree! I hope I can keep making you see that for future covers xD
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 am

thankyou ky and twan :) ♥ nah twan you seeeee i was saying the truth. am not an evil like ky is XDD

@Kia OTL the banner was a total fail for it was only made like in..... 3 minutes? XD i wanted to ask you to make one for me in our last chat but i forgot to T_____T
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:33 am

BAHAHAHAHA XDD You guys commenting on my Raps versus Singing XD <3
Yeah, I know I got 2 totally different personalities in my voice, and yesss, I will sing more (^o^)b Thank you <3

Twan is very strong in this cover, the pitch fits his voice, he sings naturally and easily, sounds enjoyable~
The bridge indeed sounds really good *^* We owe that to our lovely male partner here~
Kia sings quite husky in her sololines, makes it sound special *^* Kinda chill
and Mich sings and ends her sololines in such a cute way ADFGHJKL "owh~"
New fits perfectly in this song omg *^* Her timbre suits the feeling of the song very well!

I'm just a liiiiiil bit bothered by the noise from the tracks in the beginning of the song, and also at the ending. Don't forget to mute (and delete the excessive part at the end) those before you export ^^;
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:32 pm

*Kicks Mich* I heard/saw that! :P

One note I have to say about this is I'm really impressed at Twan's harmonies near the middle ish part there I don't really like this song but that part was really nice imo! :)
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:23 pm

cause I'm lazy, i just have to say that we all fit our parts so well. ;A; ESP TWAN. YOUR BEGINNING VERSE WAS SO AWESOME. I had to make sure I was listening to a cover >___>

@twan
oh dear lord LOL. /HIDES
Bbung
Main Vocalist
Main Vocalist

Postby Bbung » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:10 pm

holy SHIIIIITSTACK stef's singing voice is so frickin cute :33
Jessily mindfucked.

Return to “Previous PP Releases”