- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Re: [PP 196] U-KISS - Some Day

Postby Tuan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Its out yay! :) The chorus for Team The Past is the Past was amazing! And all the adlibs and harmonies were perfect >.<
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 am

wooooow how i love my team. really, i love it so so so much! everything was perfect, i have nothing to complaint or nag about. everyone shines at their own parts and mixing was nothing but perfection! how i love the humming and the harmonies omg they are just so beautiful and on spot i feel like crying ;~~; ♥ thankyou fellow team members. this is awesome!

on the other hand, i'm very disappointed by team you get some right. i'm not talking about the singers ã…¡ i think all did really wellã…¡ it's about the mixing. and i feel all members should've noticed this too at first listen.

i see you being really confident about your mixing so i expected a really really epic outcome but i was totally let down by the mix. the most annoying thing is the group parts, in which i cannot hear any other members' voices except for yours, AC. really. the whole chorus sounded like your solo.

i demand a re-mix for team you get some right.
maybe you can ask someone to help you with mixing if you're not capable to? i don't want the epic parts of the team to turn bad like this only because of the mix.
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie
BR's Frenchie

Postby A-C--World » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm

WTF ? The chorus sound aswesome ! It's just that Keira me and kia's voice sounds almost the same. So thats why it sounds just like me, I lowed the 4 others cause having the 7 voice at the same volume sounded too much. Really, I'm angry at your comment a lot. I did my best and It took me like hours to do all the background adlibs and harmonize cause no one did them. My mix is okay, and not horrible. This is really a mean comment I'm really angry right now and don't even wanna open a PP again. Everyone is always nagging about my PP's. I've finally been on time and now my mixing sucks.. so fun to know !
~♥Youtube♥~ 사랑해 ~☺Twitter☺~ 정용화 ~εїзFacebookεїз~
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:36 am

Ah okay so I'm not going to say too much (for now), but Mich, I want you to realize that your comment was hurtful. If I was AC I would be upset as well. I understand you have your opinion and whether you are right or wrong I would hope you would consider your words and how you should phrase things so that it is more of a constructive criticism rather than just criticism. We want BR to be a place where we can use our comments to help better each other not to put each other down.
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 am

partly I have to agree with Mich though ^^ You are really the loudest in the chorus, and I guess it's so obvious because you always sing the solo-lines in the chorus, so people kinda remember how it sounds, and recognize it in the group parts...

you wrote you turned the others down so it doesn't outmax, right? this is actually what you're supposed to do, BUT, you should probably not only turn just all the other singer's volume's down, but your own too ^^

but i wouldn't say that because of this the mix is horrible ^^ i guess, if you realise that you really might be a little louder than the others, you could think about changing this in the mix, it's a thing of 1 minute to do, and maybe 5 minute to export and upload, so... i guess it would be a fair act :)

and kia really sounds a bit similar to AC's voice XD

other than that... ugh... you all made me listen to the most boring u-kiss song i've ever heard :( just to comment on here! haha.
not that i like any other ukiss song, but this one's really boring to me kekeke *runs away from all the u-kiss fans now*
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ YT 1 ♥ YT2 ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 am

@Sagacchi: Not to spam or anything, but you probably should make that last bit just a little bit smaller xD! I fear the angry fans will be coming!

About the situation, I don't know much about mixing but I don't think AC was at all having a solo during the chorus. Her voice just seems to be more clear than everyone else because her parts were also in the middle of the chorus. All I can really say is that I think the harmonies and adlibs were a little bit too quite compared to the solo lines. Although I do like that Mich posted her opinion I think she felt let down by the mix and didn't take AC's feelings into consideration. Also AC didn't post a full coded lyrics so she didn't get that many harmonies and adlibs in so she didn't have alot to work with, so it's not really her fault.

Maybe we should take this discussion somewhere else and let people post up individual comments about everyone's parts? Because I can't wait to read the comments about both teams :) and especially on my own little part xD!
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 am

we have a discussions thread for situations like this right here ^^ : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1009
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 am

now that i read my own comment after i calm down, i do feel like it sounded mean and i'm sorry for that. i have no intention to, i was just so disappointed by it.

but i really have no clue why you lowed the 4 others? you should've make it balanced instead of lowering the others' voices. i applaud you for doing all the harmonies and adlibs but in my opinion, turning the others' volumes down is just intolerable. i mean it's not only you spending your time on the mix but the other members spent their precious time doing the group parts too. plus i don't think i heard twan's voice at all? as low as you turn his volume down, i think his voice should somehow be noticeable in the group parts since he's a guy with his voice different from all of us. but i don't think i heard him at all? :o
Just wondering though, did you get the mix beta-ed? if yes then what did the beta told you about the mix and what did you change? :o

if you find this comment somehow hurtful too then i'm sorry.
i just don't want to let this go since i was truly let down.
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie
BR's Frenchie

Postby A-C--World » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:37 pm

I didn't turn everyone down. Cause, we can hear in the song that the lead vocals on the song are Hoon kevin and soohyun, that's why you can hear us more, It's not only me in the chorus, keira me and kia are only the lead cause, if I didn't lower the 4 others, it would sound so full and too much it would sound really bad. I tried. sorry if you didn't hear twan, his mic buzzes a lot and I did my best to make his voice clear but it was hard maybe thats why we can't hear him a lot on the chorus. It's not my fault if some people have buzzing mics, I'm doing my best to make them sound great. Maybe you can hear me more cause my mic is a professional one and my voice is already clreared then almost all of the others, but I didn't put my voice louder then anyone I promise. I didn't want to oustand anyone, I only tried to make everyine sound good. I think I failed and disapointed everyone...

I'll do better next time..

@21ssck How could you be letting down, you weren't even im my team ?
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Its hard to deal with Mic qualities sometimes but its also possibleto have a large group's voice blend. It's difficult but doable for me I like to
Use reverb or that chorus effect in audition to help blending. I know you don't use audition but I'm sure your mixing program has something similar. Anyways if something isn't working out or you're having a hard time you can ask around for help.
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie
BR's Frenchie

Postby A-C--World » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Yeah I know but I already did all the effects I could. EQ compressor reverb remove sub bass and all the things XD but sometimes it only doesn't work XD
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 am

*cough* Twan and Cho didn't mention this thread for nothing, girls ;)
continue the discussion here pleashi! :) -->

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1009&start=40
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ YT 1 ♥ YT2 ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie
BR's Frenchie

Postby A-C--World » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 pm

well, the discussion is closed for me.

Return to “Previous PP Releases”