Ren: Youjuchan
mixer: Almightycho

Listen: Show
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Re: [PP 199] NU'EST - Face

Postby Tuan » Wed May 02, 2012 8:36 am

Wow... The mixing is amazing.... For both teams... And the harmonies as well, they are amazing... The chorus blends so well... I could replay this release a million times xD. I think this deserves to be on that new PP youtube page someone mentioned :).
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed May 02, 2012 8:44 am

yayyyyyyyyyy for release *____*
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Wed May 02, 2012 10:47 am

So for those who saw me spazzing yesterday, OBVISIOUSLY this release (and in specific my team <3) was the cause of my attack.

Here's a quick recap of my feelings
Spoiler: Show
THIS IS ICANNOTDESCRIBEHOWAWESOMEHOMFGASDFGHJKLM!!!!!

AMAAAAAAAAZING MIX!!!! *_________________*

So far my feels, more to come this evening when school's out ^^/
<3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed May 02, 2012 11:06 am

Another awesome release ;AAAAA; <3333
I love the mixing so freakin much! It's so on spot and the effects were just...AWESOMELY AWESOME! *___* Really well done to both mixers!
To the singers aaaahhh you all did such great jobs *__* I don't really know what to say atm maybe later on XD
But for now lemme tell you that this is a great release <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed May 02, 2012 3:23 pm

OMG this is beyond awesome T_T I really wish I could've joined but I had exams right thenn you guys made this sooo good. The mixing and singing and rapping were all so awesomeee. And New you totally lie you can stutters perfectly!!!

And OMG Cho's rap blew me away so much attitude! :WOW:
Minachi
Debuting
Debuting

Postby Minachi » Wed May 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Mina.
Never sing again.
You are rapper, no singer. So never try it again. Okay, Mina?
|DDDDDDDDDD'
Ahahahaha~!
But I think it's funny that me and hani are both Aron and have a similar style (just that she can sing 24872398429784343% better then me |D)

I just heard it fast at my friends place (and she wants to get back on her PC <O<) .. but I liked both teams!
CHO!
DEAR YOU CAN RAP! OHOHOHOH *__* I'm amused! You improved so much at rapping!!! Happy!

Ah I want to click the like it but not possible but still.. I LIKE! :D
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Wed May 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Woh OMG the first team is also super cool! ~(*3*)~
Rella's raps were REALLY GOOD! She totally fit her part, and uwah Mina's closing rap had so much balls 8D
New just freakin fits in anywhere Dx So jealous for that <3 Meike did very well too and gosh Tammy will forever own me ;o;

I totally like the spunk Bigi put in her lines. So did Mich! "Click da like it" attitude~ And as I told her already CHO'S RAP IS BAWS.period. And seriously all those harmonies in our team are ASDFGHJ PERFECT! Hani omg the ending *^* "Road runner faaast~" So cool!

I have the annoying habit to want a fitting album art to put in my iTunes for our covers, so I made one for myself. It's really not special or anything, but if anyone would want it:
Spoiler: Show

SO MUCH KUDOS TO BOTH NEW AND CHO!
Terrificly well done mixes <3 /big slap on your shoulders
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Thu May 03, 2012 5:21 am

I lost count of how many time's I've listened to both teams now :(.

I'll post my short individual comments now xD~

Team David:

@Chulderella: You're rapping is really good :) I especially love the last verse you did~ And for the first rapping verse you did, I love how you sound so bad backside during your rap, but the "rah!"s were like a baby dinosaur xD!

@xkeirafanx: I think it was perfect that you picked Minhyun because you provide such a good contrast to Tammy's soft voice. It just flows so well because your voice is soft too, but its different than Tammy :)

@Tammy: You line hog so good XD! I am so glad I recognize your voice now :). I noticed that you sounded more confident in this one, it sounds like you practiced alot xD. And I really love the emotion you put into your parts.

@Minachi: I totally disagree with you =P. Your rapping is really good already, you should sing ALL THE TIME so that you'll be just as good or better xD. But I really love your rap though, the pronunciation was really clear, and I could make out all the words without looking at the lyrics :).

@New: First off, the mixing is amazing XD I know I am repeating myself but that's just how amazing it is. For the singing I hate it how you only have like 4 lines, when your voice really fits this song :(.

Team Goliath:

I don't know why you guys are team Goliath because Goliath gets owned by David, but most of my bias are in team Goliath :(

@Cho: Okay... Everyone mentioned how great your rapping is... so I'll refrain from typing out a bunch of adjectives that describes how good your rap is =P But the mixing is super awesome. BRAH! And is it you doing all the low harmonies? Because those complete the song :)

@Mich: Click the like it~ haha I think that part should get an award for being so cute xD! And then all the sudden when you turn to "gyeolko nollijineun anha hey wassup, loser" You turned into a Mich I've never heard before xD Not that it's a bad thing =P

@Steffy: I heard the release before I went and saw your post saying you're confident... and you have every right to be confident xD Your singing voice sounds a little bit like Tammy (or is it just me?) But I really like it, its so much different from your rapping voice, I mean you took all the swag from your rapping and put it into this song with the addition of your soft and cute singing voice and it works really well xD. I think my favorite like is "geuraeseo niga geogikkajiran geoya" But I honestly like every part =P I am so glad you're singing now :) This is like reverse of you trying to get me to rap xD

@hani: Haha you have no reason to say bad things about your parts this time because they're really good =P I think you've improved alot since I joined BR, your last few releases were good too :)

@Youjuchan: Just like New, I wish you had more parts :( The parts you had were perfect though xD

Can I make a petition to make a youtube channel for PP's? Because if PP's like this keeps getting released we would get a ton of views xD
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Thu May 03, 2012 5:31 am

Haha I really wanna post our PPs up but it's just frustrating when they just get blocked or we get in trouble for them plus someone has to keep making videos :P
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu May 03, 2012 5:33 am

aww all your nice comments on mixing and rapping, thank you so much *__* <3

@twan: thanks so much *-* yeah harmonies were from me and from hani :3

@kyllia: i made videos for all the OPs already, Tammy wanted to upload them,
for PPs I can make videos for everything, too and we could upload them like I upload my covers? :)
The amount of seconds as the song has (so people think it's the real cover *wiggles eyebrows*), but the video has only silence and in the video is linked a link to the box.net link? so they can listen there? don't wanna spam this release with that though, we should move to discussions thread right away~
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Thu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Twan: thanks..^^ about the improvement...I have lots of bad days or good days...so I don't sound the same all the time..XDD but improving is always good... *-*

Cho: we could upload this to FB's NU'EST and kpop pages?
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Thu May 03, 2012 1:16 pm

spazzing this awesome release from yesterday already and finally personal comments from me today xD ♥

Tammy gosh i freaking now you'll do as awesome as you always do! i especially love your "geuraeseo niga geogikkajiran geoya" parts. they're just so "tammy" and the emotions asodfkals it gave me shivers. i can't believe your "rah" could sound that beast. a side from you i hear just now xD a thing you can still improve on is the adlibs i think. not that they aren't good..... i just think it's not your best here<3
Meike loved your parts! they were really on spot and i hear power whooo! ♥ i think you're more comfortable with upbeat songs? :o
Mina WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT D: your singing parts were good really. why would you say it wasn't? yeah i gotta say i like your rap parts more than your singing parts but really, i have nothing to dislike from your singing voice. have more confidence! :)
New you know how i love your singing voice! and you fit in well to every part you choose. graaah just why did you have so little parts :( Mixing is really awesome too!
Rella AGREED WITH TWAN ON YOUR "RAH" PARTS XD ♥ i know nothing about raps but you really did great to my ears! everything flows really well and you suit the parts really much!

I KNOW I FAIL ON BEING BADASS SO NO COMMENT ON THAT PLEASE.
Hani dammit hani you kill me over and over again with your last rap ughhhh i am not worthy enough to hear this perfection ;A; i think this is my favorite release with you in it. should rap more haniii i'm craving for more of your raps!
Stef I HATE CHU. for being able to rap AND sing so amazingly like thisssss. don't talk sht about not being able to sing well. you hit baekho's parts really well! some parts are shaky, that's one thing you should improve on but the others are aosdifalsd awesome you have no reason to not be proud of yourself here *_*
Cho omg more rapping cho *___* another Brian who can sing and rap perfectly is no doubt you. love how the emotion builds and climaxes in the "bballi baeuji swit!" part. ♥ and mixing is just perfect tooooooo! gosh cho what can't you do? ;~;
Bigi ahhh bigi bigi bigi <3 your parts are just awesomesauceee, i lurb how you sound super raaaaawr but still showing how beautiful your voice is. Wish you had more parts ã… ã… 

epic release is epic! everyone should be proud 8D
AND I SAY YES TO PUBLISHING THIS ON YOUTUBE AND EVERYWHERE~~ ♪

Return to “Previous PP Releases”