[PP 201] B1A4 - Chu Chu Chu

YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

[PP 201] B1A4 - Chu Chu Chu

Postby YouJuChan » Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

:kissu: *chu* :kissu: *chu* :kissu: *chu*
Look who's PP is done! ^o^ It's Kathi's B1A4 Project! :D We passed the 200th PP mark omg!!! *______*
Enjoy it ;)

Lyric
Listen: Show

Jinyoung - YouJuChan
Sandeul - Hani
CNU - casali
Baro - Chulderella
Gongchan - gizmo
Mixer - SitD
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [PP 201] B1A4 - Chu Chu Chu

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm

congratz on the release! *__*
though stef mixed, right? :3
ah ok you changed it already haha XDD'

will listen later ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Tue May 08, 2012 6:30 pm

OMG IT'S THIS!!! XDD and it's so pretty!!! <333
I did find my voice sounding so different here than it's normally..XDD
Bigi fits so perfectly to this song... :kyaa:
our "duet" parts sounds really great..^^
and haven't heard Gizmo and Casa for so long!!! <3333 imo they have a bit similar sound..^^
Rella did great smooth rapping..^^
everyone did awesome job!!!
I'm very glad that in the end I got in this project..^^
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Tue May 08, 2012 6:33 pm

UGH YOU GUYS ;~~; Hani omg your Sandeul your adlib-y line aaaah that was so pretty <3<3<3<3<3 :kissu: Lemme give you a chuuuuuu <3<3<3 You gave Sandeul's parts a whole different feel ^o^
Kathi your churuchuchuchu were so cute <3 And your lines were really chilly imo~ Just like how its supposed to be :D
Rella, I like your Baro lines too <3 They were tooo low, one can hear but I think you still did a great job ^o^ So smooooothhhh~~~!
Giiizmooo, you had too few lines :< I dunno if it was because Channie's lines are low most of the time (and awkward to sing XD ) but it seemed like you were unsure of the notes? I can't really tell, wish you had more parts >3<

Like it like it like iit :D
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie
BR's Frenchie

Postby A-C--World » Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Why did I have been replaced by Hani ? I recorded all my parts for that LONG ago ?!

And no one sent my a PV to tell me it was wrong or that I have been replaced !
~♥Youtube♥~ 사랑해 ~☺Twitter☺~ 정용화 ~εїзFacebookεїз~
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue May 08, 2012 6:40 pm

cause there were no parts in the box.net folder..
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 pm

maybe 'cos your parts weren't ever uploaded to BR's account? DDD:
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Tue May 08, 2012 6:46 pm

@AC: I'm not sure what happened but I know that you didn't post on the thread saying your parts were done nor were they uploaded to the account. Also, Casa did say she was missing your parts and finding a cover so if you had checked the PP thread you would've seen that. I agree she should've contacted you first as a friendly warning and I'm not sure if she tried or not, but you also have a responsibility as a participant to check the thread for updates and make sure your parts are in properly and on time.
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Tue May 08, 2012 7:35 pm

It's a very nice release! *^* All the vocals really fit <3 Hani did amazing in this one~ You really match to Bigi as being the leading vocals in this song ^o^b
And gotta compliment Rella on the rap here, there were only very very few out-of-beat moments and the feeling you gave the rap by going so low and relaxed made it sound totally perfect.
AND YESH KATHI URI DONGSAENGIE IS BACK IN COLLABS (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks for taking over mixing, Stef ;)

Bigi - Among the voice in this cover yours comes out with a rather fresh, bright and spring-like feeling. In other words: pretty perfect for Jinyoung's lines. Nicely done intro into the song, the changing of lines between Hani and you was really nice to the ears too ^^
Hani - I think your voice really fits to the atmosphere of the song, calm, relaxed, soothing and smooth. I really enjoyed your lines a lot in this cover. Beautifully done. Adlibs were really really purreuty.
Kathi - The churuchuchu chuchu chu's were very adorable, I also enjoyed your verse. Missed your voice ♥
Rella - Nice attitude for the rap, can't find a single flaw~
Momo - Only few lines to sing, what a pity. I know Gongchan sings pretty low once and a tad bit higher the next experience I has, nicely done those ^^ looking forward to hear more from you~
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Wed May 09, 2012 3:46 am

Just a quick reply about how amazingly nice this is to listen to... I've been listening to this on repeat xD! Hani I really love your chest voice here, it's so smooth :) You're improving so much all of the sudden it's amazing. and Bigi, there's a huge difference between the low range and the high range of your voice. But I really like all of it :) Your voice sounds amazing xD, But then again all the cover's of yours I've listened to so far are all amazing.

And this song just wouldn't be complete without casili's Chu Chus xD... Chuderella... how does your rapping sound so relaxing... when I rap if I try to sound relaxing it doesn't sound like I am rapping at all, so sad T_T... and gizmo's 3 lines stands out so much xD, get more lines next time T_T I don't think I've heard your voice before...

I actually didn't know this song before listening to this, but then I went and gave it a listen to compare, and I have to say, I like this way better than the original...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Thu May 10, 2012 10:37 am

OOOH Congrats Casa for the PP release!! *____* just why are you still orange? :o

though i never listened to the original song, i enjoyed this cover really much. the mood goes well with the cloudy weather outside xD Bigi's first lines stabbed me right in the heart for it's beauty ;~~; and the other lines are just really pretty toooo, just the lower lines are aosdihfa <3 HANI OMG this is my first time listening to you taking over major singing part and i'm really happy to see you doing t really beautifully. love love your parts! Casa how i missed your voice. <3 i enjoyed your part really much. the churuchuchu parts are really sweet! ♥ Rella i think this is my favorite release with you out of all *___* just different from the other songs when you put in so many energy in your raps, this one flows so smoothly and i can hear you enjoying the rap <3 love your part to the bits! gizmo this is my first time listening to your voice and i hate how you have only such little lines :( i can't comment much already, but you pulled off your 3 little lines beautifully. hope to hear more from you ^^
Chulderella
BR's UNBREAKABLE
BR's UNBREAKABLE

Postby Chulderella » Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 am

Haven't really had words to comment on this before.
But the outcome is really nice to my ears~
As for my parts, I would have liked them more, if Baro wasn't such a low range of the voice ^^"
(Just like Bigi mentioned, they were too low at some parts of the rap)
But thank you guys for all the warm comments.

I'm loving Bigi's voice, always have loved it.
Was quite surprised how did Hani manage to fit in so well for Sandeul's parts, you sounded so nice in those lines when you and Bigi were changing parts.
Casa & Gizmo <3 I missed singing with both of you. It's soooo good to hear your sweet choices again.
나 죽어도 부서지지 않아. 죽어도 포기하지 않아.
어둠 속에서 날개가 짓밟혀도. You know? I’m unbreakable

Return to “Previous PP Releases”