congratz on the release *__* <3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: [PP 204] JYJ - Itsudatte Kimi Ni

Postby xKeirafanx » Sat May 12, 2012 8:22 pm

It's released!

A really beautiful release, I am very happy and content with everyone! You did well and filled the song with life and love. Thank you everyone for participating.

Individual comments later ♥
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sat May 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Another pretty release *____*
(and I love the team names LOL I usually ALWAYS forget which Team I'm in when I go to box, but this time it was so easy to remember XD )

To my team:
Meike I really liked your parts! You did a great job with the low notes and the mix is sleek :)
Mich your parts were pretty just as I expected! A really well done Jae <3 But I'm really so tempted to gift you with a new mic ;~~~;

Team Jaelephant:
Tammy you and your pretty voice! I kinda missed that special something which makes you go 'Oh the song has started' moment (well its only the Kimi actually cause everything after that was just on spot) if you know what I mean? Especially since its a one-beat-start XD I just realized that so I thought I should point it out, but other than that, your parts gave really nice feelings everywhere ;~;
Mitra aldkfjas kill me I didn't know you were katzsongI think you can go pretty low but it seemed like you had some difficulties with some notes, nonetheless I still enjoyed listening to your parts especially your 2nd verse!
Sai Eargasm. What else should I say? At the end it got really emotional TT Your vibration was even more than usual there! You make a pretty Su ;;

Team Su's Butt Subutt:
Kia You did your lines really well *^* The high notes were so pretty though I sometimes had the feeling that you focused too much on getting the notes right. You can get those notes, don't be afraid! ;)
Hani Oh Hani your intro to your line, just so perfect ;; You also focused a lot in getting the higher/stronger notes correctly so it sounded a bit like you forced the lines out, but it didn't hinder me loving your parts nonetheless <3
Stef Aaaah another pretty Junsu *^* You multitalented girl you! One can take you as example when it comes in improving! You improved a lot! And I like how you also did the 'live' version hahaha! XDd

*fail* I realized..that I didn't do the adlib.. How could I have forgotten about that T______T (here I was thinking...'Why is that note so long?') I was certain I did it, but I probably recorded it a few times, and before I exported it I deleted it T___T (I can't remember anymore XD ) Mian ;; I feel bad .___.
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Mon May 14, 2012 5:18 am

sorry...I was too focused for not using my sheep!voice! which one Saga hates..X'D

Return to “Previous PP Releases”