[PP 205] SHINee - Sherlock

Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

[PP 205] SHINee - Sherlock

Postby Sai » Fri May 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Sorry for being late with the release!! I present you gizmo's comeback-pp, SHINee's Sherlock!

Lyrics

Team Clue
Listen: Show

Jonghyun: Sai
Onew: YouJuChan
Key: gizmo
Taemin: dbangshinee
Minho: katzsong
Mixer: Sai

Team Note
Listen: Show

Jonghyun: Firefly
Onew: AC-World
Key: xkeirafanx
Taemin: hanipazui
Minho: natsucchi
Mixer: natsucchi
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Re: [PP 205] SHINee - Sherlock

Postby Firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Waah release! *__*
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri May 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Whoo :P release loved Sai's parts in the first team her voice is made for Jonghyun seriously haha xD not much comments as I'm at work. Tammy's Jonghyun was really good too *_*.

One thing for both teams is that the harmonies seem to sit on top of the vocals better for second team than first but yeah :P.

Either way great job guys it was really good. :D
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Terribly difficult chorus is terribly difficult to sing :O I tried and failed XD;; OTL

I felt the first team lacked a bit of UPMF. I noticed it in the intro "yeah yeah.. etc" and in some verses as well. Sai lead everyone amazingly well in the chorus. That's one booming voice right thar *^* I also loved hearing Chantelle in this one~ Bigi put much spunk into her lines 8D
Mixing was very well executed!

Everything I thought was really good in Team 1, I found totally perfect in Team 2. I think there's a better match of voices in this team (which is a total coincidental effect since that's how the sign-ups happened XD;), especially during the chorus. Also, there's so much energy flowing throughout the entire cover, even in the ending shoutings. *^* There's Tammy, Hani and AC that are really putting everything in their lines. Comes out awesomely! I love Hani's Taemin here 8D Pedo!noona covers little Tae-tae to perfection. Meike's and natsu's rap also fit really well within this team. Great attitude in their lines.
And eventho Sai powns everyone here vocally (maybe not Ariah), I think that Tammy fit Jonghyun's lines even beter <3

Another quality release (as in: both teams make very good covers) for BR! /throws cookies
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Proper commenting time!! *coughs* I'm so behind with that xD;

Jonghyun: Sai - What else can I do but spaaaz?? :kyaa: Your name isn't Strong 'the Jjong' baby for nothing! XD Totally love your parts, awesome powerr and control! <3
Onew: YouJuChan - Love your parts as always, too bad there are only so few! ;_; Onew really got the shorter end of the stick this time xD;
Key: gizmo - It's been a long time since I've heard your voice! Glad you're back with us <3 Your voice is cute but it still fits Key somehow! The 'I'm so curious yeaah' seems a tiny bit shaky. But your attitude is good, so all in all good job! :D
Taemin: dbangshinee - I love your 'give it up for SHINee' parts, so purty! All your parts are really nice and well delivered :)
Minho: katzsong - Your voice really fits Minho's parts! Right amount of power and attitude ^^
Mixer: Sai - You all blend really well in the chorus, but like Kyllia said the harmonies sort of lying on top of the rest. Harmonies don't seem to fit always but still I like the blending a tiny bit better then in my team ^^ For the rest I love the mix!

Team Note

Jonghyun: Firefly
Onew: AC-World - Very nice lines, like Bigi I wish you had more of them! <3
Key: xkeirafanx - Your attitude was good, though could've put a bit more in the 'freeze' I think and maybe go up a bit at the end of the 'nae meorissogeul chaeun sentence? Loved your lines in the chorus! <3
Taemin: hanipazui - I swear you are a Taemin in disguise!! I loved your parts! *__* Only critique is that your 'yeah's' could've been a bit longer, but that's it XD
Minho: natsucchi - You make a niiiice Minho! :WOW: Great attitude in all your lines! <3
Mixer: natsucchi - great mix! In some chorus parts we don't hold the notes equally long but that's hard to fix as a mixer.. Effects are really spot on ^^

@Kyllia and Stef: Thanks so much! *__*
gizmo
Debuting
Debuting

Postby gizmo » Sat May 19, 2012 7:44 am

:joyful: thanks to everyone who joined and mixed (mixing is awesome<3) my pp.
I also think that harmonies in 2nd team and blending is better. Gread emotions there girls <3
As for my team, i love it too xD No matter if i failed chours. ROTFL. It was hard to sing, i thought that i'll die xDDD. Good that Sai lead it here, your voice fits your parts, same for Firefly. *likes the outcome* As for now i don't have more words , since it's early in the morning ^^
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon May 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Congratz on the release :)
Will listen later and should really start writing comments again ><
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!