[Solo] AAA - BokuKano (super short version)

Post your solos and unofficial collabs you did with others.
katzsong
Singer
Singer

[Solo] AAA - BokuKano (super short version)

Postby katzsong » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:45 am

Soooo...long story short, I've been in a "coverist-block" (the equivalent of writer's block for online coverist. Yup, completely made that up), but now I'm sort of back. Probably gonna do some short and/or simple covers here and there from now on, due to the increased workload (that was expected, along to the plan to do more socializing. You know, interacting with offline people. God help me on that :P).
Anyway, here are some of my new covers. It's in a new year, so I put it in a new thread. Thanks in advance for the brave and kind souls who took the time to listen :hiya:

Arashi - Sakura (feat. Fast Music piano performance)

Arashi - Sakura (feat. music box version, with harmonies)

Arashi - Sakura (feat. music box version, no harmonies)

Plus a little bonus of raw cover with no music, and not Arashi :P Beware of the awkward silence in the first few seconds..and somewhere in the middle :runoff:

AAA - Kaze ni kaoru natsu no kioku (raw vocal only, no BGM)

NEW
AAA - BokuKano (music box version)

AAA - BokuKano (music box version with harmonies)

Note: the title is actually Boku no Yuuutsu to Fukigen na Kanojo. yeah, it's a mouthful XD
Last edited by katzsong on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: [Solo] Arashi - Sakura (3 versions) +

Postby Kyllia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Omg I commented on this where did my comment go...

Umm what did I say oh yeah this isn't the song I expected when I clicked it? Is there another Arashi - Sakura song or something with a similar title? o.o

And I liked the piano version the best because it seemed to fit your voice and the song best :) but I like the idea of having all the different versions too :D
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Oh Mitra is back :D
3 versions omg ! I would never have the patience to mix 3 times LOL
(I feel you with the singingblock thing x_x')
But happy you're back :)

Arashi - Sakura
I feel you got more stable on the higher notes though ^^!
I prefer the first version though :D

AAA - Kaze ni kaoru natsu no kioku
Oh you sound pretty soft in the beginning me likeys :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
katzsong
Singer
Singer

Postby katzsong » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 pm

First of all, thank you Kyllia and Cho for listening ^^

@Kyllia: Ah, I think you thought it would be Sakura Sake? It is a way more famous and older hit than this :P This is their latest hit/single. And the piano version is amazing. You can check out their channel at FastMusic @YT. They have done tons of piano version, mostly Japanese songs.

@Cho: Thank you for thinking that my higher notes are more stable now :D I'll keep that in mind and keep practicing that. About the 3 version, well, it's actually 2 version (I just mute the harmony for the music box version). Beside the music box version only last less than 1 minute. And not much mixing here, only cleaning, a bit reverb and volume adjustment. I do like the piano version, but I kinda like the tempo of the music box version. The actual song probably just a regular pop hit, but it's a great song to sing because you can make a lot of improvisation and I kinda like a slower tempo version. Too bad I can't play any musical instrument XD
I might redo Kaze ni kaoru. You hear me going soft in the beginning because I was singing in like 10 p.m and don't want to disturb my next door neighbour XDD

Again, thank you very much for listening! <3
katzsong
Singer
Singer

Re: [Solo] AAA - BokuKano (super short version)

Postby katzsong » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:33 am

So, I'm back with another super short version, because I'm using the sample music box version as BGM. It's sort of the latest song from AAA, and since I'm still in the hype of last week concert, I just had to do one cover. Possibly more to come if I can arrange my weekend right haha

Thank you in advance for listening :)
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [Solo] AAA - BokuKano (super short version)

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon May 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Aah I feel you with being hyped from a concert and wanting to cover everything haha :D!

AAA - BokuKano (music box version)
It sounded rather soft, it's obvious you really like the song ^^ ! me likeys~ I prefer the version without harmonies, it sounds more simple ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Solo and Unofficial Collabs”