Sai's random covers 2.0! [June 17: mamamoo&esna - aah oop!]

Post your solos and unofficial collabs you did with others.
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Sai's random covers 2.0! [June 17: mamamoo&esna - aah oop!]

Postby Sai » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Helloooo~ My other post got a little long sooo... I opened a new one. XD; Without further ado, here we go...

nekoboro - hinekure neji to ame
Spoiler: Show

I recorded this for the Youtaite Secret Santa. I didn't know nekoboro before and I've never sung something in this style before, so this was a real challenge! (Also, the harmonies in this song were super weird...)

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts

OH NO IT'S A LIVE COVER! |D; My vocal teacher held a concert with some of her pupils in February. I haven't sung in front of an audience for a while, so I was super nervous, as can be seen by my inability to stand still and that horrible "you" where I ran out of breath... (I am also really distracted by my jeans. I keep wanting to pull the legs down. Jeans, why did you do that. (X _ X))

Mamamoo - Piano Man

I love this song annnd it was so much fun to record, even though it was really challenging as well! I will never be a beastly rapper, haha. XD;

baikaP feat. Hatsune Miku - koibi

Oh no it's a ballad again! This cover is highly influenced by Rin's version of the song because... I never listen to the original but only to her version XD

Mamamoo & eSNa - Aah Oop!

I couldn't stop listening to this song for weeks so. I had to cover it. Not the kind of song I usually sing, but it sure was fun XD
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: Sai's random covers 2.0! [March 24: mamamoo - piano man]

Postby Kyllia » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:31 am

How did I not see Jar of Hearts earlier o.o
I loooveee it omg that ability to sing live. I do a million takes on all my parts here there's no way I could sing live. Ahhhh I think this song is perfect for your voice that sad soulfulness <3 I really liked that bridge part though!

sorry I can't comment on the other songs you sound nice but I don't know them ._.
Sai

Postby Sai » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:53 am

Thank you so much Ky! <3 (The video is unlisted so you can only see it with the link.. (> w <)) I'm glad I finally had the chance to stand on stage again, it's been so long (I've been the vocalist of the schoolband since grade 8 but I didn't find a band afterwards, so I couldn't sing live since 2011.. (> _ <))
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:02 am

Yes yes yes yes full cover full cover full cover *jumps around in her seat and claps like an excited child*

I am so glad you did a full cover, I love it so much. So so so much.
The harmonies are all spot on, the attitude is great, especially in the rap parts and the verses.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Sai

Postby Sai » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 pm

Thank you so much Meike! <33 I'm glad you like it! And I'm kinda glad I recorded the whole thing and didn't skip it because I was too afraid of the rap (laugh)
Sai

Re: Sai's random covers 2.0! [June 17: mamamoo&esna - aah oo

Postby Sai » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Updated this~
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: Sai's random covers 2.0! [June 17: mamamoo&esna - aah oo

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Ahhh this song *^* I looove it ! And you totally did an amazing job with it <3 Sometimes I had the feeling that some parts could have been more stronger, like, where they sound kinda bad-ass, it sounded rather soft. And at the 거져라 part, it was a bit off time, but all in all I really love your rendition! The rap was amazing *^* Let alone the adlibs. Just pure gold <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: Sai's random covers 2.0! [June 17: mamamoo&esna - aah oop!]

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:16 pm

flails around some

Your attitude for eSNa's parts are so on spot, also love Moonbyullie's rap! The pow pow pow parts *-* and every single "ain't nobody got time for this" just SLAYED me. The harmonies, the adlibs, holy... Just bury me with your awesomeness, thank you.
(You sure you still want to cover this with Bigi and me, because how are we supposed to do as good as this)
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Solo and Unofficial Collabs”