[COLLAB] MOOMIX - Hello & Mr Ambiguous

Post your solos and unofficial collabs you did with others.
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

[COLLAB] MOOMIX - Hello & Mr Ambiguous

Postby 21cssk » Wed May 06, 2015 1:45 pm

hullo aaaaaaaaall :hiya:

so a while ago i held auditions for a permanent mamamoo cover group, and our first project's released! please do give it a listen heehee ♥ Bigi's doing Hwasa's parts, and I'm doing Wheein's :>

xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: [COLLAB] MOOMIX - Hello & Mr Ambiguous

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed May 20, 2015 6:49 pm

The harmonies must have been some work, but to my untrained ears they all sounds really good. I am super in love with how well you did with the intro (because I am obsessed with the original, whoops), because you need plenty of layers of harmony to make it sound full. I am going to assume you had troubles recording the whistle and left it out.

As for Mr. Emamoo...I mean, Mr. Ambitious, a few more harmony layers on the lower scale seemed to miss to my ears, but that is just little nagging and nothing more. Bigi honestly managed to surprise me here by sounding so not-the-Bigi-I-am-used-to-hear and I mean that in a good way. Some of those notes she hit there sounded...wow. I really like Wicky's voice color and Mei has attitude to her general voice which is practically half the deal already. Perhaps she could change her mic settings a bit, she sounded a little far away. But that's technicalities. Your parts sound lovely too Mich, I did not mean to forget you here.

I'm looking forward to more. Baton Touch? *puppy eyes*
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Thu May 21, 2015 2:31 pm

I really really really like the group parts o.o the harmonies sound really good to me too. The solo parts were great too there were some weak spots imo sorry I was just listening and not watching the video so I can't pinpoint who or where. One example was the rapping I liked how she sounded in general but there were lines that she sounded like she stumbled upon a little so it could be tighter for a rap.

I really liked YouJu in the second song though really molded your voice to fit the song and it sounded great! :) Of course Mich your voice is perfect for these things haha maybe a bit more emotion in your lines would have been good. I think you followed how the song was sung very well but put a little something something of yourself in there too :P
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Ah I finally have the time to comment on this now~

I love that you included Hello. It's a really nice version too, love all the harmonies~ <3

For Mr. Ambiguous, you all hit the notes well and harmonize well with each other, too. The harmonies are great, Mamamoo harmonies are plentiful so they're not always easy to hear.. (> w <) However, I think, it lacks emotion overall. You all sounded a little concentrated on hitting the notes right. Maybe this is something to watch out for for your next release, you're all great singers so don't worry too much <3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Thanks so much for the comments, girls <3 Really appreciated ;A; *hugs*
Regarding emotions, maybe it was half this half that, like for me, of course I rerecorded many times until I was satisfied, which probably was the reason, why the emotion kinda decreased, but I reaaallly realllly was into that song! HAHAHA XD
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter

Return to “Solo and Unofficial Collabs”