[UPDATE: Lee Hi's 손잡아 줘요] Bigi's Singing Sessions 2016

Post your solos and unofficial collabs you did with others.
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

[UPDATE: Lee Hi's 손잡아 줘요] Bigi's Singing Sessions 2016

Postby YouJuChan » Sat May 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Well.. Hi…? HAHAH! It's the mid of 2016 and wow, I finally recorded something again..after a looong loooong time! So I thought I might as well open a new topic with 2016 stuff.. And hooope I'll be able to record a lot more than last year <3

[161011] Lee Hi - 손잡아 줘요
2nd song for this topic hahah …. so sad ….. I really have so many songs I wanna cover.. But I get so lazy T____T I was recording for the I Feel You project today so I thought 'Why not record another song as well?' This song was on my list for a LONG TIME and whenever I listen to it on my MP3 I think 'hahhhhhhhh this would be so cool to record' cause it's such an easygoing song and I reaaallly like Lee Hi's voice here <3 Since its already late and I can't be bothered to do any harmonies or background vocals (I even only did 2 adlibs haha) this sounds kiinda empty compared to the original ^^;; I hope you'll still enjoy though!

Listen: Show

[160521] Deryl Ong - Stay
This is the a so called 'OPM' .. I think? It's in english but it was sung by a filipino singer and it's the OST to one of the most famous 'teleserye' (drama/series) in 2015/2016 'On The Wings Of Love'. I was requested to do a cover of this, and since I had time today…here it is. The original singer's version (female version) is actually also one of my most favorite song and the theme song of my girlfriends and me (back in 2006 or so O_O) so today was the first time I listened to the guys' version. I apologize for unsure notes and weird transitions but hope you'll enjoy some OPM in the meantime <3

Listen: Show
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: Bigi's Singing Sessions 2016

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue May 24, 2016 1:37 pm

At least you are posting things up :D

Couldn't resist to listen, but due to trauma in ear can't hear much cause the volume has to be this tiny, but what I'm hearing sounds really relaxing and smooth, it sounds like you really enjoy this song and it means so much to you <3
I hope you post some more stuff up soon ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:14 pm

What a gorgeous song, I got really teary eyed. I understand why it holds such a meaning for you.
You sing so beautifully *sobs* I think near the end a few of the notes required your strength and concentration so they don't sound as lightly sung as the rest. The ending is totally gorgeous, those runs are so... :tears:
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:55 pm

wait a minute, i did not comment on this yeeeet? /punches self
sobs everything about this cover is just beautiful ;; I always think powerful/sexy-ish songs suit you better but wow this proves me wrong! i really love your voice here soooo soo muchh! i especially like the parts starting from 3:18 where you go softer for the ending lakhsdlkfh it's really beautiful and sooo peaceful to listen to ♥
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Thank you so much you three <3 I really appreciate your comments *_*
I'm glad you liked the cover and I'm so happy that I seem to have delivered the right feeling with it haha ^o^ Will definitely try to sing more (especially OPMs) in the future <3 Hope you'll continue listening to it :3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:49 am

Heartbreaking ballads are my favourite songs from you (; /// ; ) this is sooo gorgeous. I love when your voice is only accompanied by the piano because it really lets your voice shine. So much love for this cover aaah. <3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: [UPDATE: Lee Hi's 손잡아 줘요] Bigi's Singing Sessions 2016

Postby YouJuChan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:41 pm

Thank you Saiii <333 (Where is my reply to your comment? O___O ) I actually like singing along to piano renditions, especially heartbreak songs muahaahha! It makes it so much more dramatic XD I'm so glad you like it <3

Hehehehe I didn't sing a heartbraking ballad this time, but I hope you still enjoy ^o^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Update~ :joyful:

[161011] Lee Hi - 손잡아 줘요
oooh i feel you with wanting to cover so many songs XD'
So glad you did this one though! :D
You even sound amazing in an what you called "empty" version ^^!
It sounds really joyful, totally swaying along to it :3 <3 :lollipop:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:31 pm

[161011] Lee Hi - 손잡아 줘요
I told you on twitter already how gorgeous this is. I know you didn't do any harmonies and bgs, but your voice carries the song very very well and I think you would, if at all, only need very few additions.
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:07 pm

[161011] Lee Hi - 손잡아 줘요 if there is a like button i would've raped it from the first second really. your opening was too perfect!! *-* AND IT GETS EVEN BETTER WTH your range is so perfect for the verses! the "nunmulmaaaaaan" <333333333 and your adlibssssssssssss omgg!! laksdhlfkhas *real time comment
woooowww i enjoyed this so much! definitely one of my favorite covers from you ♥

Return to “Solo and Unofficial Collabs”