[Solo] Keira - 손잡아 줘요 (Hold My Hand)

Post your solos and unofficial collabs you did with others.
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

[Solo] Keira - 손잡아 줘요 (Hold My Hand)

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello~ it's me~ I was wondering if after it has been a year I shared a solo, you'd like to listen to me still?

This is a cover of Lee Hi's absolutely gorgeous title song 손잡아 줘요 (Hold My Hand) that I originally recorded back in April this year and then got too busy and lazy to properly mix.

The instrumental has no vocals whatsoever, so this is the first time (I think) that I made the effort to fill the song with as many self-recorded harmonies and background vocals as I could do well enough. A few spots are improvised. This is an area that needs improvement so I am very proud of the result even if it surely isn't flawfree at all.

For non-video people, here is the box.net file
Spoiler: Show

A big thank you to Miri for beta-ing this.
If you haven't yet, also check out YouJuChan's cover of the song and leave her a comment~
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: [Solo] Keira - 손잡아 줘요 (Hold My Hand)

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Yaaay you posted it! So glad you did cause gosh I can totally hear how much effort it mustve been with all the bg and harmonies and you really did such a great job at it! *_____* I hear some slips in the pronounciations but meh, who cares XD Just as the original I can't help but to sway along while listening haha! ^o^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:35 pm

Totally forgot to comment here as well! :brick:

I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with it! :kyaa:
The way your voice sounds so smooth and the arrangement of the harmonies, you really got SO much better in it, no need to worry about it anymore like this! :kissu: :lollipop:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:00 pm

yay a meike solo*-*
THIS IS SHOOOOOO PRETTYYYYY <3 at first i thought you did an acappella cover because the bg music was too low for me to hear but then the music came in with your harmonies and i was like alkshdflahs;dfhasldf <333333333
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:02 pm

@Bigi: To be honest I heard those slips in pronunciation too when I checked the files, but I decided vocal quality over language accuracy at that moment. Usually I trash the parts when the pronunciation is just too off. Thank you for encouraging me to finish mixing this. I did pay off after all.

@Miri: I love you too and you know me, I will continue worrying about harmonies, but I also have more courage now to just go for a song and try until I figured it out.

@Mich: Thank youuuuuu~ /blows a few million kisses
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Solo and Unofficial Collabs”