[Duet] Kia & Wolfy - Melodies

Post your solos and unofficial collabs you did with others.
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

[Duet] Kia & Wolfy - Melodies

Postby Kia~ » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Helloo! It feels like this is my first cover in 30850 years (although it was already recorded before my hiatus so more than a year ago OTL) so I'm posting it here!!

The song is called Melodies, it was released in 2006 (omg 10 years ago...) by a Hello!Project duo called GAM. The lyrics and the MV are quite interestiiiing but it's a beautiful song ahah!

It's not a perfect cover, especially since we didn't even do any re-recording of the lines we already recorded last year, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway! It has harmonies, Wolfy sounds beautiful and that's everything we need, yay! Hahaha~
Comments will always be appreciated, either here or on youtube (where Wolfy can also see them since she's the worst at checking forums ahah), or both! :D
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [Duet] Kia & Wolfy - Melodies

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Already commented on Youtube, but waaah~ <3 Really like it :3

Thanks for posting it up here ^^
I hope we can get BR more alive again so I can hear your voice more often and maybe Wolfy and Lena again too q_q <33
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: [Duet] Kia & Wolfy - Melodies

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:55 pm

I honestly adore Wolfy's voice and I love how the textures of your voices are so different and compliment each other so well. That was a really pretty and gorgeous cover.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Solo and Unofficial Collabs”