[Solo] Keira's 4D collection

Archive
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

[Solo] Keira's 4D collection

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 pm

This is the historical center of Dresden by night, taken by me from the new city side of the Elbe.

In a good old CPCC tradition, I am following my wifey Miri's idea and create this thread for song snippets and similar that I want to cover later on, started and pushed back on the list, etc.
Some takes are mixed, some are vocal only. I will update this whenever I gathered a new batch.

Feedback is always welcome :rabu:

~
K.Will - My Heart Beating (Chorus) - Vocal
Spoiler: Show

Jolene (Glee Cast Version)

Raina (Orange Caramel) - Can't We Delay Love?

G.NA - Black and White - Vocal

:lollipop:

And here comes an update! 120401

4men - Baby Baby - Vocal

Ailee - Heaven - Vocal

Those are two requests from tumblr, I was bored and asked people to give me something to sing for them xD
Last edited by xKeirafanx on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [Solo] Keira's 4D collection

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Collection thread ftw!! *__* <3
I love the banner! *,*

K.Will - My Heart Beating (Chorus)
I already spazzed to it on twitter, but I'll gladly repeat it! I realllllly love this snippet! *.* It's so powerful, yet has your soft-sweet-emotional style and waaah i really hope you can solo it in your style some time, cause it's realllly good <33

Jolene (Glee Cast Version)
I dunno that song..xD but omo i really like the high notes in it *.* and it has harmonies *spazzes* i'm SO happy you finally can control more and more power in your voice, your singing gets better everyday! <3

Raina (Orange Caramel) - Can't We Delay Love?
I dunno the song again XD' *knowledge in kpop -20* emotions *__* you fit the song so well! it has this dreamy-soft feeling to it! <33 i'm so happy your range gets wider and blabla i always say the same, but i'm really proud of my husband XD

G.NA - Black and White - Vocal
The soul-touch comes again through!! :D though the pitch-control is not perfect in this yet xD but i really like you singing soul-things XD

Hope to see more snippets soon! :rabu:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Updated with two takes~ :shutup:
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 am

wow meike i only listened to your Heaven cover and the high notes sound aoeiurlaskjdflaoraieuroasier amazing *_____* just i don't think the harmonies work? D:
i demand a full cover please.
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm

@Mich: Yeah, some of the harmonies are a bit off, but when you hear my usual harmonies fails this is almost some kind of improvement.
Oh God, a full cover. I doubt that would sound good.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Ahh I really love the beginning! And those high notes! <3 BR really needs to cover this together haha after hearing yours and YouJu's! A bit off for some harmonies but I can't say too much seeing as I can't do harmonies myself anyways :P <3!
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 am

K.Will - My Heart Beating - It's probably because of your husband but such covers proof that you CAN put power into your voice ;) Really love it!

Jolene (Glee Cast Version) - High notes once again really nice to listen to <3 You have such a calming voice especially when you go high <3

Raina (Orange Caramel) - Can't We Delay Love? - A song, whenever it plays on my iphone, that never makes me think it's by Raina XD I dunno why LOL Here again nice high notes even though a bit unsure/forced but I still enjoyed listening to it.

G.NA - Black and White - I like your slower version! ^o^ Some of the higher notes were a bit off but it's GNA afterall >< Her high notes are crazy XDD

4men - Baby Baby - I WANT A FULL COVER! òó I think you'd totally rock this *O* As of this bit there were some unsure notes at the end of the lines but I think if you listen to it more often those unsure notes can be handled very well! :) I love this song so muchoo T___T

Ailee - Heaven - Aaaah too short >o< Your high notes sound so much better than mine T_T I agree with the harmonies but I love how you sang the Heaven <3 A bit more power and its perfect *-*
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Hahaha Bigi, can't believe you took the time to listen through them xD

Regarding K.Will, well maybe that's the case? It's husband's song, I can't screw it up ;)

Can't We Delay Our Love, I already sung it once during Breaking Skypords, but for reasons like the pitch troubles and the honestly throat dryness it gives me, I gave up the plan to completely solo it.

The G.NA take was an experiment, more like a "bad example" for Miri what happens when I try to power aka my pitch is very much suffering. It's "alright" and I believe at this point if we re-recorded Black And White, I would give Kathi a reason to be satisfied with my takes ><

Omg, you don't really want me to sing Baby Baby full. The song is like a classic, if I screw that one up it's like I committed a crime to K-Pop.

Heaven. You really think I hit those high notes better? That makes me proud to hear, I still think you did a good job with your cover too. Maybe we should really make it a PP or something, like Ky suggested.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Haha yeah I was going through some of the covers cause I realized I missed some I would've been interested in listening to XDDD So late comment is late HAHAH!

I don't think you'd screw up Baby Baby >< None of the BRIANS would screw up a song to the extend that it a crime to KPOP HAHAHA! XD

Well you know highnotes aren't my special field and yes I do think you sound better doing high notes *O* a PP would be awesome! °___° <3

Well then I'd suggest you should rerecord Black and White then ;) That's the only way to show how much you improved :D
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 pm

I just have such a respect for that song, so many really GREAT vocalists have sung that song and then there's small Meike ... naaaaa.

What are you talking about, high notes aren't my special field either. That award goes to other people in this forum. And well, we'll see. I actually had other songs in planing as next project /sigh

Oh, Miri and me have the song on our never ending collab list, because I actually really have the aim to do the song better than I did at first try.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”