Singer

[SOLO] C-real's Intro and No No No No No

Postby dbangshinee » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:53 pm

HAIII :hiya:
i represent you, the fail-mixer-and-singer chantelle *baksu* :joyful: xD
HAHAH naah~ so i'm back again =)

c-real's songs are cute and so i decided to make a cover ^^
at first, the intro.
make sure to listen with headphone coz' you'll hear their voices on their other side and my voice on the other. there's no instru. so i decided to make my and their voices split(?)
and you'll choose which intro is DA BEST xP

and now, MAKE SURE TO LOWER THE VOLUME COZ' ME, THE BEST FAIL MIXER, WILL MAKE YOUR EARS BLEED muhahahaha ... no, seriously. you should. i warned you.
its really loud with all the screaming and such!!

INTRO
Spoiler: Show

No No No No No
Spoiler: Show
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Re: [SOLO] C-real's Intro and No No No No No

Postby Firefly » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:20 pm

I have to say, the intro was a bit weird to listen to cause of the split O_o Love though how at one part in the high adlibs you totally blend with the girls <3

Like you warned about there's quite a bit of outmaxing XD; Might help if you stand a bit further from the mic while you record powerful parts? (or get a new mic! XD *gets shot*) But wow I totally love your voice here! *_* Why are you so awesome?? You really nailed it, especially loved all the powerful parts and the rap! <3
dbangshinee
Singer
Singer

Postby dbangshinee » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 am

i tried to remove the voices but, it just doesn't want to >:[

haha yeah about the mic. it was already far away from my mouth though, but still you can hear the scream xD i tried to lower the volume but ah. nvm. i'll make it less louder next time ^^
and thihihi thank you <3 :3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:17 pm

N'awwww <3 The intro was nice even though the thing with the two different channels was a bit weird XD Sometimes the timing was different too? But I agree with Tammy about the high note <3 That sounded really pretty!

I love your voice ;; Your NoNoNo parts were so awesome! The rap! AHHHHH really cool! Sometimes to stumbled upon the words, not just in the rap though but also at some singing parts? And about your mic~ I know you have really strong (and loud) vocals, so maybe you should put the mic EVEN further away? Oooor~ Maybe it helps to record the 'stronger' parts at a lower recording volume? I dunno if it'd help XD
But other than that I really liked both covers *____*
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”