[Solo] Se7en - When I Can't Sing

Archive
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

[Solo] Se7en - When I Can't Sing

Postby YouJuChan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:48 am

AKDSJFSLKDJF :tears: Finally finished uploading it ;A; It took youtube freaking 10 (!!!) hours to finally upload it without cancelling T____T

So this is my submission to the 'SE7EN x allkpop Comeback Cover Event' by Allkpop (duuh~~ XD ). It's nothing special unfortunately~~ Well I don't have to say that my chances in winning this are like <1% (and I won't even put my hopes high tbh lol) buuut I had fun recording it so I don't regret doing it XD I look quite dead cause I got sick yesterday (well it's actually the day before yesterday already =.= ) before I had the chance to make a video..and now here I am looking like a zombie HAHA!

Hmmh~ What else to say? Just watch, rate, comment aaannnddd SHARE!! :kissu:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZVtyI1dJ0o[/youtube]
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: [Cover] Se7en - When I Can't Sing

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Aight.
I had the tab open all evening, telling myself I'll load and watch and now that I finally did...
No regrets.

The song itself doesn't demand much attention-hooking vocal artistics, but to make it sound that there's a meaning behind it and I think you did that pretty well. Even if you don't win, this is still a very beautiful cover and you can be proud of it.

...I also was thinking through the whole video "No smiley Bigi?" but at the end you then smiled and waved and I felt "aaaaah, there she is" ^o^
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:56 pm

N'awwww thank you Meike ;~~~~~; <3<3<3<3
I'm glad I was kinda able to get the right emotion for you :3 I tried interpreting the song from a 'non singer/celebrity' point of view (which made singing the chorus more difficult since its obviously from a singers point of view haha!) But I'm happy you think that way ^o^

While I was editing the vid, I had the exact same thought XDDDD 'UGH I look so angry' LOL but I felt it would be kinda out of place this time haha!

Aaaaannnnddddd CAN I HUG AND KISS YOU RN?! ;; I was on tumblr a few minutes ago /huggles/ Thaank you I appreciate it A LOT <3333333 ;~~~~~;
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

/welcomes huggles and kisses :rabu:
No really, I think it's pretty and I show around BR stuff on my tumblr once a while ♥
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”