[Solo] Keira - One Of A Kind (by CN BLUE)

Archive
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

[Solo] Keira - One Of A Kind (by CN BLUE)

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaTJlFFf9mY[/youtube]

Birthday cover for my twinnie~♥
Happy Birthday again, Justine! I love you.

~
Now now. I do not have a rocker voice, I am painfully aware of that. But it made twin happy and I decided to share it with you~
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Re: [Solo] Keira - One Of A Kind (by CN BLUE)

Postby SitD » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Daaaw, you're just such a lovely friend *^* OF COURSE you'd make Juicy happy <3

The song indeed does not fit your voice very well, you sound kinda... unstable in most parts, but then you get to the last part (from the moment the music drops down) and then you -do- sing with my strength in your voice. So I'm like OMG /SEE/!! SHE CAN DO IT! *__* /that's/ the grove you wanna have for the rest of the song too!
I guess you're exploring the power in your voice a bit, with ups and downs and all that.
I liked the ending part best, and do I hear a legit adlib in there? Noice!
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 pm

N'awww this is so sweet ;; Even though you might not have been 'rocky' (or whatever one calls it xD ) this version is really nice too! It's so smooth and nice to listen to <3
Like Stef, I liked the ending part the most as well! Be more confident! Just a bit more confident and you'll be able to do adlibs like no other! <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Aww this is such a sweet gift! <3 I think this sounds great! You should be more confident Meike <3 (hugs) To me it also seems that it's not the style of the song but rather the range that is not yours! You sound a lot stronger in the higher parts. Your sweet voice actually suited this rather well I think!
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 pm

@Stef: Yes, that's a freestyle adlib, it's not even there in the original but I thought the song needs one... so there I practiced until I found one that fit xD
Jonghyun sings most of this song and he's in a rather low range and I have not yet developed as much that I have power in my low parts... it's like I'm jumping back to my old singer-self. The last chorus, it's Yonghwa and his range is easier to my voice and power experiences what a term so maybe that's what I could do better? xD

@Bigi: I'm experiencing and experimenting ;) I really want to get better and challenge adlibs. Thanks for the feedback Bigi, I appreciate it.

@Sai: I try to be more confident these days ^_^ It's definitely different and I think too that it was a problem of the range. Jonghyun is rather low and despite that I developped my power a bit, I am not there yet for deeper parts and a few higher parts. I still wanted to sing it even though I was aware of that before I recorded, after all it's Juice favorite song.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”