[SOLO] Once in a lifetime~ ♪

Archive
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

[SOLO] Once in a lifetime~ ♪

Postby 21cssk » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 am

:hiya:
hell-oohhh amazing people of BR! it's your Michmellow coming with a new solo~ FIRST COVER AFTER I TURNED 16! XDD

the song is Once In A Lifetime by Shinhwa. the song which got me into them. and also the song which brought me into Junjin who's now officially my second guy bias. XD (yea if you notice, i never never spazz about any boygroup except for DBSK. so me getting to Shinhwa is a kind of... miracle?)

Once In A Lifetime is such a beautiful song but too bad there aren't any instrus around so i can't make this a PP ã… ã…  But since i love this song just too much, i decided to cover it by myself xD

This is supposed to be one inspiring song, but i warn you now. there'll be some Rapping!Mich and Talking!Mich which is 99% guaranteed to bring some good laugh. so if you are not in the mood to laugh, just skip the rap pleashy. and don't whine about my rap because i know i just can't do it xD

OHKAY. enough with the essay. go and listen now if you want toooooo. comments are so much appreciated :D ♥ /now gets back into more shinhwa spazzing/

Spoiler: Show
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Re: [SOLO] Once in a lifetime~ ♪

Postby Kia~ » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:37 pm

AWW MICH YOU'RE ADORABLE! the intro askflghskf. your english is so cute somehow keke~

Your singing in this is real good~ There are some parts (the lower ones?) where you sound a bit uncomfortable or something but it's understandable ^^ Loving the adlibs, the high ones especially are perfect but hmmm your high adlibs are always awesome XD and then the rap, I don't think it's bad at all, twinnie~ you just need a little more confidence, believe in yourself and others will too haha XD I'm the worst person to give advice when it comes to rapping though XDD

Good job Mich ♥
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Omg your adlibs ;_; so beautiful Mich, really beautiful.
I didn't find the speaking and rapping parts awkward at all, your voice works perfectly well for them in this song, don't be insecure ;) some of the lower parts were a bit quiet though
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Postby SitD » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 pm

You always complain you want to sound young, well... the beginning talking part sounds totally cute and young! XD <3
But omg the intro after the talking ;____________; Was so beautiful and warm and full and emotionnessnessness <3 Since you love this song so much, it's obvious you understand the singing of it and this shows *^* The verses were really well done.
The chorus lacked a smudge of depth? With your soul voice I think you could have given it a bit more. The fact that the warm voices of Shinhwa were still in the vocal cut makes that stand out more. If I heard your cover acapella I probably wouldn't have commented on the chorus XD;
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:57 am

I think overall this song was a bit too low for you, though you still carry the emotion very well <3 I agree with Meike, I didn't think the talking and rapping was awkward! Have a bit more confidence in yourself <3 What really shines though were your adlibs. I think this high range suits you a lot better, they're very strong and beautiful (; O ; ) <3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 am

How come I haven't commented on this yet? >o< alskfdjasdfI just love the sound of your voice! The way you sing~ you always put so much emotion in it <3
I don't think the talking was awkward :O it's just as cool as cool as the original imo ^O^ I especially loved your Hyesung parts asdkfjasl I think his parts suits so the best! The only thing I have to complain about is your mic T___T It surely doesn't show enough of the beauty of your voice :( But it didn't hinder your awesomeness in the adlibs that was pure epicsauce! <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”