[SOLO] ARASHI - A.Ra.Shi [first single Tomiya cover]

Archive
Tomiya
Singer
Singer

[SOLO] ARASHI - A.Ra.Shi [first single Tomiya cover]

Postby Tomiya » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Hello everyone! Sooo long time no seee... :P well Im sorry for that but Im very busy with my college and I really dont have much free time. Anyways I decided to make cover of Arashis first and debut single "A.Ra.Shi" and my plan in the future is to make covers of almost all Arashi discography,(that includes the songs that have instrumentals),so for those who are interested in this follow my covers beacuse I will be relising Arashi singles! ^__^ So that means that next cover is "Sunrise Nippon"!!!! I hope you all like it and please comment if you like it! :D Thank you very much! Have fun! :)))

A.Ra.Shi
http://www.box.com/s/61f6a860857df52caa53

Ashita Ni Mukatte
http://www.box.com/s/c158f2fc8d00e16df558

Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: [SOLO] ARASHI - A.Ra.Shi [first single Tomiya cover]

Postby Kyllia » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Ahh nostalgia! A.RA.SHI was done really really well :P some parts definitely sounded like the original except with one person singing haha~ Great rap verses!

Ashita ni Mukatte had some parts where you sounded a bit strained on the higher notes but you did hit them :). I'm not as familiar with this song but it still sounded great.

How did you get it to sound like more than one person singing especially during the choruses?
Tomiya
Singer
Singer

Re: [SOLO] ARASHI - A.Ra.Shi [first single Tomiya cover]

Postby Tomiya » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Thank you soo much! ^__^

Oh well I did nothing special.. I just recorded my voice 5 times + back vocals and basically used the commpresor for compresing the voices together to sound more like the original! :D and thats all...

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”