Bigi's random covers [131203] Ailee - Grownup Christmaslist

Archive
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Bigi's random covers [131203] Ailee - Grownup Christmaslist

Postby YouJuChan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 pm

I decided to do the same as Cho and open a topic with random covers when I feel like covering a song~ Cause that happens a lot (like you might've noticed the last months XD ) and I dun wanna spam around here anymore lol So here it is :3

2012: Show
I just felt like singing something to clear my mind and put all the tensed feelings aside and this is what my iTunes played so I decided to try it with this. Damn I totally strained and ruined the high notes but I really just wanted to record this quickly once cause if I had recorded it more than once I think I wouldve have felt more depressed, the complete opposite LOL
It's another TaeTiSeo song, my Baby Step cover was a complete flop but I do love these songs so yeah, here one again.
Well I do feel a loooot better now :brick:

(120628) Kyu's 7 Years of love :3
I had this done a while ago already I always forgot to upload it XD

(120701) Beyonce's Poison :3
Juice recommended this song to me a few days ago and I totally fell in love with it *^* Since I need a song for a performance at a festival I tried doing this, I have nooo idea how to do the harmony part I just did it randomly X'D;;
I'm not sure if I can handle this song even though it's quite my range, it's still really difficult to sing ,_,

(120719) EXID's Whoz that girl :3
I wanted to cover this song ever since it was released ;A; I dunno why I picked recording it when I have stuffed nose and a hoarse throat X'D You can hear a ra(p)ping bigi. loool it's so much fail but it was so fun LOL enjoyyy :3 I think I'll never get this done..the adlibs are crazyyy T_T

(120808) Glee's I feel Pretty/Unpretty
The first time I listened to this, I ultimately fell in love with it. It's not just that the Glee cast can make every single song amazingly beautiful. (Well..they do, XD ) but it's also just the meaning of the song. I LOVE the harmonies in this. I tried my best but I still have some off notes OTL I actually wanted to make a vid with split screen, but I don't have time *sobs* Maybe in the future XD In the meanwhile tell me what to improve/what sounds horrid X'D

(120901) Adele's Someone Like You
Random short cover cause I saw Sungha's guitar cover and I just had to OTL

(120912) J-Min's Stand Up
My fav 'To the beautiful you' OST and probably one of my fav OST this year ;~~; <3 Her voice is soooo awesomesauce!
I wanted to give it a try cause even though my voice is totally not the rock-ish type I still want cover it X'D
Srry for the failish notes >3<
I think imma do the whole thing, it's just too fun to record *^*

I did the whole thing! OTL It sounds so fail T_T I swear it sounded decent through the headphones *sobs* I couldn't be bothered to reupload it again ,_, Pls bear with me haayy....

(120916) Taeyeon's Closer
Uhmmmmmm yeaah :P I am not biased! At least I try not to and it's not that I'm SO SOSOSOOOO inlove with this song XD
I never sang two OSTs of the same Drama...in..ONE week *lol*
I just loove singing to piano instrumentals ;; This instrumental was released today and I just couldn't resist ;;
Really tried my best to make this sound decent, the bridge is so fail because it doesn't really sound like a bridge (I KEEP TYPING BRIDGET! XD ) since I went up at the second chorus already (I actually wanted this to be a short cover again but then I thought 'ok those two short parts you can do just sing those as well' OTL) so yeah~ Sorry for the high parts ;A; I was supposed to rerecord it but then my father stressed me cause today was an event I had to attend~ So yeah~ Here is my attempt on Taeyeon's osts xP

(121001) SPICA's I'll Be There
What does a Bigi do when she gets an earwig. Do a cover of it. Regardless of how much you can't even breath from your nose X'Dd

(121021) 15& - I Dream
It was just a matter of time till I cover this *ehem* I'd suggest to put the volume a bit down..it's a rather powerful (and high ehem) song ^^;;

(121028) Beyonce - Love on Top
A small try-out, I just wanted to sing a little part of it because it sounds so much fun to sing haha! And also to wake up a bit before donig project recording X'D

(130124) Christina Perri - A thousand year
OMG.. people.. it has been almost 3 months since I last had time to just like..record a random song. O_O
Most of you might not know this song. It's from Twilight XD Buuuut it is suuuuch a beautiful song and aksdjfalsfd I had this song in my head for the past days and I just couldn't get it off my head anymore TOT The original is sooo soft and beautiful, like an angels singing *^* I think I didn't really do it justice haha! That's why it's just short >P Nontheless.. I hope you'll somehow like my version ^^ And go listen to the original if you haven't yet! (AFTER you listened to my cover please ok? XD )
Spoiler: Show

(130203) TaeNy - Lost in Love
First day after finally getting my voice back from my sickness and I wanted to sing this song ever since it got released but it felt so difficult to sing especially with a stuffed nose so I tried it yesterday (singing at 1am in the morning XDD ), harmonies or any specialties are missing because I actually just wanted to try it out (like always) so pardon me the fail 'uwohohoh' adlibs XD They were ..well. adlibbed adlibs so to say LOL

(131020) Yeng Constantino - Hawak Kamay
It's time for OPM (Original Philippine Music) XD
I'm really hesitant in covering philippine songs because most of them are just way too difficult to sing X_X But I heard this song in the radio today and wanted to give it a try. It's such a nice song and quite touching so I thought, if covering an OPM why not this song? (I'm a huge Regine Velasquez fan.. but she's not called the Asia's Song Bird for nothing ;___;) Anyways~ Enjoy? If you want to know what the song is about I'll provide the translation below as well :)

Sometimes you feel the weight(heavy) of the problem
Sometimes it's getting hard on you and you say I can't take it anymore.
Just look on the sky
Maybe you see something
Or just call me
And you will know that anytime

Chorus:
Holding hands
I will not leave you on our journey
Here in the world without security (like no assurance)
Holding hands
I'm not going to let you go on our journey
In the world of nothing

Sometimes you feel
The world is breaking apart under your feet
And your flowing in the stream of problem
Just look in the sky
Maybe you see something
Or just call me
An you will know that anytime

Holding hands
Holding hands
In the world of nothing

Bridge:
Don't say that you are alone
Always think that you're with someone
I'm here for you, I'm here for you

Holding hands
Holding hands
In the world of nothing

In the world of nothing
Holding hands, holding hands
In the world of nothing

:new: (131203) Ailee - My Grownup Christmaslist (Piano Version) :new:
So I was looking for some Christmassongs to sing~ And I really wanted to do this with the Piano version..The only decent one I saw was the one I used now. And I was recording..Recording..and there were already some parts where the timing was quite off, but I thought 'Oh, well let's just improvise here somehow' until I came to the bridge part..and had NO idea how it's supposed to be X'D Like.. It sounds nowhere near how it should be hahaha! Don't wanna bother longer so I just cut off the part LOL Since I don't wanna participate with this in our Christmas project I thought I'll just put it in my random covers X'D
Lemme know what you think? :3 Maybe I can find a better instrumental xD
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: Bigi's random covers [120628 - Kyuhyun 7 Year's Of Love]

Postby YouJuChan » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Updated with 7Year's of love ^o^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:06 pm

7 years of love *o*
waah my kyu-feelings return XDD
and my bigi-fangirl feeling overwhelm *-*
So bootiful <33
The song is WAH omg x__x *sobs* qq <3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

N'awwww Chooo ;~~~;
I'm happy you like it *___* /huggles/ Kyu feelings should return soon since kyu will return soon too! XDd
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: Bigi's random covers [120701 - Beyonce's Poison]

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 pm

A tryout of the Beyonce's Poison, Juice said she wants me to sing it so I TRIED alksdafjlsj I can't get over her vocals, I can't even get anywhere near the awesomness but I'm just inlove with her vocals ;A;
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Dunno the song i think? o.o
*listens*
A performance at a festival? O-O where? i want to see the record of it XD

The lyrics are so cool *-*

I love your voice you know that :3
Just.. i dunno, i didn't really.. buy it from you?
Aaah i don't want to sound mean ><
Like, you're a good singer, so you sang it good anyways, it IS good!
But like when I remember you singing "If i were a boy" or so, i think you can do better in other songs ><
though i still like it ^^" maybe it's just not my type of song..
if you feel comfortable in it, do it, that's the most important thing >o<
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:13 am

Yeah it's an anniversary festival of an association my father is in ^^

Hmmh~ I don't quite understand XD what exactly didnt you buy? Emotion? Style?(kann man überhaupt jem 'abkaufen'? XD ) ^____^
About the "comfortable thing" it's def another style but it's the reason why I love this song so Iwanna do it as comfortable I can, but I'd still need to practise a loooot So I wInt say I'm particularly comfortable yet but it's also not like I'm dying doing it XDDD
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 am

(ja "abkaufen" gibts XDD')
I dunno exactly? I think I don't really buy the lyrics 100%? Aah i dunno, i like it you know, i just think you're better in other songs ><
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:54 pm

(hahha I knoow :P I just meant style abkaufen XD Ob man das kann hahah!)
I see I seee~~~ Oook! X'D
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Bildsprache der Deutschen ><

7 years of love was pretty beautiful, you tried to make the low notes sound less flat and I liked that you're singing it very calmly so that it sounds a lot like the original. Personally I would have liked it if you put more personal emotion into it, because the song is very sad, but maybe you did it in your way, less dramatic and I fail to notice it?

Poison started off really nicely and really amazing but it's a bit less powerful near the end of the snippet, it's a bit weird of a transition.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:42 pm

(haha wait wait don't get me wrong, I do know the meaning of 'abkaufen' XD LOL)

Hmmh~ I dunno haha I just sang it imagining singing karaoke so probably it sounds calm and not really sad, tho I gotta agree that the song is really sad~ I totally agree if this doesn't sound really emotional, I think so too haha, but I was singing to the hangul lyrics so that's mostly the reason :) I can't say if I could bring the emotion Kyu does tho that's for sure XD

Oh gotta work on that then ^^ Thanks :3 I didn't really have the right breathing technique for the last part yet, still gotta practice that >D
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
decembertwenty10
Debuting
Debuting

Postby decembertwenty10 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm

wow you actually covered kyu's 7 years of love :))))) nice!
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: Bigi's random covers [120719 - EXID's Whoz That Girl]

Postby YouJuChan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Hahah yeah it was about time XDDD~ Thank youuu <333

Who know's EXID? :) New short cover up ^o^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 am

I really like that song, except for the random dance break and the weird music video... Anywais rappingBigi sounds great xD I love the adlibs and harmonies :)
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:05 pm

I love Whoz that Girl! I think the background instrumental was a bit loud but vocally spot on as always~ Maybe a teensy bit strained on the super high parts but still amazingg. Rap was awesome thouuughh haha loved it and sad that it was so short T_T

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”